Guy I think a mudshit taunted us yesterday

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/Sup Forums-post-london-attack-predicts-westminster-terror-incident-a7644386.html

Does anyone have an archive of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

6speedonline.com/forums/off-topic-forum/219307-just-picked-up-my-first-pistol-springfield-armory-xd-m-40-a-2.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117631080
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gun crime played no part in what happened today. Authorities used guns to stop the knife/bus wielding mudslime.

> reference to the location was posted through a strange code. Alongside the picture, the user posted a series of dashes and dots – when translated into Morse code, they pointed to a URL, and at that page was the exact co-ordinates for the attack.

The guy posted a Url in Morse code linking to where that attack happened.

Maybe stop worshiping a bloodthirsty pedophile false prophet and then get your shit together, mudslime.

It's stale pasta

>> reference to the location was posted through a strange code. Alongside the picture, the user posted a series of dashes and dots – when translated into Morse code, they pointed to a URL, and at that page was the exact co-ordinates for the attack.

What is coincidence?

That's a very strange one. Especially when it was a thread with few replies and the independent found it hours after the attack.

The lighting on the timestamp is fake, look at the lighting. The guns are slightly dim, with a source from an indoor light. The paper is much brighter, as if it had been taken outside on a clear day.
It wasn't us this time.

It's the Morse code and the fact some media source had it on the ready is freaking me out.

It's just a fucking coincidence, Abu (the attacker) had no weapons par a knife on him when the attack happened.

Nah burgerbro, with the influx of Redditors from Gamergate and/or Trump, one of them ratted us out because they perceive Sup Forums as 'le kool playse for the happenins' and tey thoight is was funny

Jokes on them, NSA/GCHQ knew before the attacks happened anyways
>Haha
>Ha
>yfw you can only laugh in the face of an Orwellian, Totalitarian nightmare, because there is fuck all you can do about it

The gun was pulled from some twitter account and edited, yeah Ivery realized that. But what are the chances some shit posts in Morse code of a place that gets attacked the next day and news sources pick it up?

the timestamp itself looks like it was done on mspaint

Again coincidence. Strange things happen on the internet pal. It is simply not possible that Abu knew about Sup Forums enough to post that. Couldn't have.

And the quads of kek settle this argument.

Quads don't lie

Why would independent.UK be browsing Sup Forums for Morse codes to relate to a attack that just happened hours prior?

>The pic is fake
>Therefore the whole thread is fake

Morons, the attacker didnt use guns, he was hinting that he was going to attack, what do you expected, a pic of a car?

Another user posted in another thread that he'd sent a screenshot to the major news outlets.

But he used a knife, didn't he?

If this is related then that means there's someone else out there with those guns waiting to kill people.

could've been a pic of a truck

My guess is it was given to him. Either that or he has a keen eye. The Coincidence argument stands.

Quads confirms

But what of the other perpetrator who is on the run? Could the other dude be our Morseposter?

Im guessing these guys aren't smart enough to use proxy, cuz er well you know, notice the danish flag anyone? Besides where'd you hear about accomplice?

Oh yeah, the guy in the back is our current bet on the goose on the loose

>((Coincidence))

The probability is too high for this to be two independent events

Police are looking for two dudes, a black and white.
Obviously they are wrong about one, both statistically and loosely evidently (Blaks make up ~1% of Tower Hamlet, wheras Pakis/Banglos make up the largest group of all ~35%, larger than the native populous.) (feelsbadman.png)

DIGITZ CONFIRM LAMESTREAM MEDIA FUCKING UP AGAIN

GET FUCKED PRESSTITUTES

>get fucked presstitutes

GET FUCKED PRESSTITUTES

>get fucked presstitutes

GET FUCKED PRESSTITUTES

>get fucked presstitutes

GET FUCKED PRESSTITUTES

>get fucked presstitutes

GET FUCKED PRESSTITUTES

>get fucked presstitutes

And Demographic proof

looks fake and gay

>nice try sharebluecrew

Read the article fag got the gun pic doesn't matter

Hi MI5 suck my dick

But some other faggot could, and they let it happen, and posted here for some reason, at the same time, obongo confirmed spying on Drumpf and Brock got a heart attack

>right wing extreme free speech terrorsit site Sup Forums did the london attack

interdasting,
remember all the threads yesterday about Sup Forums supposedly fucking with schumer's netflix ratings and hating on her.

Still why 24 hours? why not 2 hours or 5, why wait a whole day to spread the message?

>blaming the gun

Its real. We used to have ISIS posting their videos on this site so clearly there are some users here.

It's not faggot. We literally get hundreds of these false flagging posts every week, one of them will eventually be close.

Even bigger fallacy when you read there was no gun involved but a 4x4.

Most recent press conference said that police believe that only one attacker was involved.

Exactly. Now I'm guessing this edgy dane or whatever posted a couple of boards like this but with like the centre of Paris or Berlin or Washington or whatever instead of London. Truth is we won't know for sure. EVER.

what kind of guns are those? Anything special about them?

Yeah I'm watching the live coverage on BBC and other sources. Just 1 attacker.

Oh boy talk about insensitive Google. kek.

>Russian said it was Big Ben
Holy shit THE RUSSIANS DID IT
IMPEACH TRUMP NOW

Quads confirm

Ralle meme

It's not a coincidence, it's a false flag. They're coming after Sup Forums

i scrolled too much to find this post

get your shit together /newpol/

That's not handwritten

>cheap
>produced or sourced from europe
thats about it

this is why its not a coincidence

some fucking jihadi posts a post on Sup Forums last night with some image he finds on the net

and the morse code, showing us the bridge a day before the attack, is waayyyy too big of a coincidence. the fact this is an image pulled from the web REINFORCES the fucking idea that some mudshit taunted us yesterday

>there is a very nervous Dane shitposter scared out of his mind that the police will think he had anything to do with this attack

here yah go

>*AHEM*
>2010

6speedonline.com/forums/off-topic-forum/219307-just-picked-up-my-first-pistol-springfield-armory-xd-m-40-a-2.html

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117631080

IMAGE EXPLANATION

Fucking shills, man. They never stop. 24/7.

yep, its not a fucking coincidence at all, some jihadi found an image online and decided to go on Sup Forums for the shits the night before the attack

>We literally get hundreds
Show me 5. A 4plebs link of each.

thats exactly what I thought too

but why use this muzzie preacher, figured it would be some white guy wearing a Trump hat

>It isn't known that the post was anything to do with the attacker, and it made no explicit reference to the date or nature of the incident.

shit reporting

Oh man I love my knife shooting guns.

hmmm 1 post by this ID

The desired result usually heavily influences the region of origin for these kinds of things. Europe has always been a hotbed for innovative forms of censorship. Let's see what they do with this.

Keep in mind that MSM has recently been pushing the narrative of the new digital battlefield.

If only people didn't make posts like this every single day on Sup Forums

if you had been here for more than a few days you would know this is true

Sup Forums is not your super sekret club anymore, would it be remotely shocking if some muslims who were radicals knew of Sup Forums ?

so who did it?

They'll play the angle of "this site radicalizes people and promotes terrorism" to censor Sup Forums on Europe - where they need this place more than never. This is one of the last sites on the Internet with free speech

some people are saying MI6 but I dont think so

Exactly.
I only saw this AFTER the attack too.
Any Archive? No?

Start spamming this #FakeNews outlet! They are trying to create a pretext to paint Sup Forums as a shady "darkweb" space to normies. Jumped right on it.

THAT OR YOUR RESEARCHERS ARE FUCKING IDIOTS "INDEPENDENT". GIVE ME A FUCKING JOB YOU CUNTS!

i thought islam was a religion of peace and people who do these terror attacks are not true muslims?

Archived there.

It's even stranger when you consider that the thread wasn't alive for much time

Who would have remembered this thread? Look at the live time it had, it was minimum

Who the fuck 'remembered' it????

Archive link?
>inb4 there isn't one because flag of doubtful reality.

The german press is after Sup Forums since some imbecile posted pictures of a murder he committed.

We are under attack.
They will use this a reason
6speedonline.com/forums/off-topic-forum/219307-just-picked-up-my-first-pistol-springfield-armory-xd-m-40-a-2.html check the date on the post here

Well if this post was just somebody trolling per usual, whoever it is must be absolutely, literally shitting his panties right now. You're fucked, bud. And you took us down with you.

I dont think thats very likely

It is reported to the cyber-police so they can backtrace him

>seecamp

Kys

strange code
comical

No one will take this seriously.

Some guy posted a picture of a gun found on the internet and wrote one of the biggest cities in the world.

FYI - This is the anniversary of the Belgium terror attack last year

This.

The thread had under ten replies. How the fuck did anyone find it? Either the security services are monitoring Sup Forums extremely closely, or it was posted by someone connected to the author of the Independent article.

Perhaps, but dont underestimate how dumb people can be

Thats actually a good point. He could have been trying to fuck around with us only to have his faux terror scare become a 'real' forewarning.

Why would a agency show this to the media?

This was spammed in Sup Forums on the after math of the attacks, so someone was monitoring the networks for news on the attack, and decided to put this on Sup Forums when it happened.

Both the first poster and the second had to be related, no avarage or advanced autist Sup Forumsack would have noticed this shit

Please I beg of you user, do you have sauce?

just passing through WOW the timestamp looks like it was done in paint. fuck off shills

>yfw you can only laugh in the face of an Orwellian, Totalitarian nightmare, because there is fuck all you can do about it
This is pretty much my outlook. I don't even bother using vpns anymore.

>being this new
Vtech was my first experience with seeing a threat on Sup Forums finally go through

I have converted the morse code and gives you a website to go to. The webpage has now been closed

of course. there are always two attackers, but the handler always gets away and is scrubbed from the narrative.

I'm still here bitch. If you lurked for any significant period of time, you'd know this is true. There's been bait threads like this on Sup Forums for several years now.

is there any potential ways for them to hide exif info from the initial Sup Forums thread, like another clue or something?

Somewhat bored and want this to be a mystery.

i think Sup Forums automatically strips exif data

Because what is reverse image search?

This pic is from 2010 you fucking role players

I think there may be other terrorist seed threads planted, and they will rescue just the same in the future and blame the alt-right or some shit