Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UQbKUO9xHcg
patcondell.net/feedback/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kys

True, Americans love to fuck shit up with their world police mentality but that doesn't change the fact that your religion is shit and your "prophet" was a pedophile.

Jews*

This

You're right, we started it.

And we're damn well going to finish it.

Day of the rope is coming

I didn't do shit man. I live in a tent behind Walmart.

And I still don't trust you and your brothers in Taqyia.

Fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=UQbKUO9xHcg

and it was you who thought it was a good idea to sell weapons and supplies to both sides in WW1

We really don't care.

go succ yourself

Kek. Wasn't even rolling for quads but there they be.

It is you who blow up

>117801690
Listen you dumb sandnigger, I'm barely old enough to post on this board and I nor my middle class family did any of that shit nor would we want to. Collective blame is nothing short of retarded and I hope Israel fucks up your temple mount.

STFU shitskin. Woe is me unto the fucking Muslims for not being able to take responsibility for your own savagery. We're not the only ones responsible. Are you animals even able to regulate yourselves and you stupid little death cult of a religion? We should have just annihilated you all and saved us the headache in the long run.

>holy land
>muslim

Your satanic deathcult deserves nothing, you are the enemy of man. There is only one path to god, and one path to salvation. Jesus Christ

Deus Vult

Live in a country where there is Sharia as your prophet intended, kafir

Amerifag will have a hard time accepting they are the cause of ISIS. Maybe someday they will grow old enough to accept reality :^)

We're also about to turn your sorry asses to glass, pretty soon you're gonna piss off our liberals and faggots, and then it's over, kaboom,
>islam go night night

Nuke when

cool, can you flood the US then, and skip Europe?
thanks

Explode please.

SAGE, I SAW THE SAME EXACT POST MADE BY A FRENCH

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

By the way, It was Jews who did that, not the whites.

based son

>It was jew
fixed

Hey there OP. How bout you stop blaming others for the shit you let them do to your land and "people". Cuck.

Arab here, with a message to you:
Go home man, you have no place in America.

FUCK OFF Sandnigger.......you blood will run like rivers in the streets..........come at us BRO, just ask the japs what happens next!

Checking

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Literally all of those things on your shitty little list was done by the jews.

Spurdo here, wid a mesage :DD for yu idslamobobig peebl.

Da memes benis :DDddd crated dis mezz lol xDD.

Id wad yu who dibidedd ub da lands. fugg :DDDDD

Id wad yu who but in da pubbet gubberments lol.

Id wad yu who build da benis xD oil wels on Muslib hooly landz.

Id wad yu who allow da Jooz xDDDDdd hologost was lie to egsterbinate ad enslaev da Balesdins.

Id wad yu who blayed geobolidigal gaems :DDDDd wid Irag an Iran durig deir warz. xDDD

Id wad yu who gabe Sabdam chemigal webons. shiddd :DDDdddd

Id wad yu who gaused da Ayadollah to gome into bower in Iran. xDDD

Id wad yu who created da Mujjahebedin, Osaba Bin Laden, an Alb Qaeda. fug xD

Id wad yu who kil o fugg xDDD 1 miblion chidren wid yur egonomig sangtons on Iragg :DDD benis.

Id wad yu who, wid yur glubttonos oil gonsumbtion, gabe powr to Saudi Arbabia fugg :DDDDDDDDd an turnd a blind eye to deir funding ob Wahabbi egstrebism.

Id wad yu who abuzed de Arab wurld so benis xD much thad dey felbt dey had do attack yur soil on 9/11. shidd nevr forged dog bles meriga :DDDDdddd

Id wad yu who starded an endles massacore across all ob Abfganistan in redaliaton againsd a small benis xDDDD group thad livd dere.

Id wad yu who invabed Irag unbroboked, destroyd it's inbrasdructure, massagred it's peepl, and lebt it in shables in yur wage. xDDDDdddd

Id wad yu who coberdly ignided cibil warz in Libya and Suyria shiddd begaus id suided yur geobolitigal interest fugg :DDDDD, only do led da bloodbafs o fug xDD stagnade when yur goalz failededd xDDD.

Id wad yu who nodd only causd ISIS to egsist, bud allowd them do grow like a cancer xD thred gabe me cancer lol xDDDDD unchegged.

Id wad yu who debstroyed da libes of millionds fug :DDDDddd of Arab an force dem to leeve deir hobeland. xDDdd benis

Yu are da gause of all ob dis. Still yu go ahead an blambe us fur all dese tragig o fug :DD incidenbts. I'm not eazily triggeredd o fug triggerd lol like justic warior xD but shid like dis make me real mad.

They already have Jesus in their religion though, and he is seen with the same respect as Muhammad is

All of these things are British Petroleum connected things. Learn to identify the enemy if you ever want to win the war.

Spurdo here, wid a mesage :DD for yu idslamobobig peebl.

Da memes benis :DDddd crated dis mezz lol xDD.

Id wad yu who dibidedd ub da lands. fugg :DDDDD

Id wad yu who but in da pubbet gubberments lol.

Id wad yu who build da benis xD oil wels on Muslib hooly landz.

Id wad yu who allow da Jooz xDDDDdd hologost was lie to egsterbinate ad enslaev da Balesdins.

Id wad yu who blayed geobolidigal gaems :DDDDd wid Irag an Iran durig deir warz. xDDD

Id wad yu who gabe Sabdam chemigal webons. shiddd :DDDdddd

Id wad yu who gaused da Ayadollah to gome into bower in Iran. xDDD

Id wad yu who created da Mujjahebedin, Osaba Bin Laden, an Alb Qaeda. fug xD

Id wad yu who kil o fugg xDDD 1 miblion chidren wid yur egonomig sangtons on Iragg :DDD benis.

Id wad yu who, wid yur glubttonos oil gonsumbtion, gabe powr to Saudi Arbabia fugg :DDDDDDDDd an turnd a blind eye to deir funding ob Wahabbi egstrebism.

Id wad yu who abuzed de Arab wurld so benis xD much thad dey felbt dey had do attack yur soil on 9/11. shidd nevr forged dog bles meriga :DDDDdddd

Id wad yu who starded an endles massacore across all ob Abfganistan in redaliaton againsd a small benis xDDDD group thad livd dere.

Id wad yu who invabed Irag unbroboked, destroyd it's inbrasdructure, massagred it's peepl, and lebt it in shables in yur wage. xDDDDdddd

Id wad yu who coberdly ignided cibil warz in Libya and Suyria shiddd begaus id suided yur geobolitigal interest fugg :DDDDD, only do led da bloodbafs o fug xDD stagnade when yur goalz failededd xDDD.

Id wad yu who nodd only causd ISIS to egsist, bud allowd them do grow like a cancer xD thred gabe me cancer lol xDDDDD unchegged.

Id wad yu who debstroyed da libes of millionds fug :DDDDddd of Arab an force dem to leeve deir hobeland. xDDdd benis

Yu are da gause of all ob dis. Still yu go ahead an blambe us fur all dese tragig o fug :DD incidenbts. I'm not eazily triggeredd o fug triggerd lol like justic warior xD but shid like dis make me real mad.

Oh man I can not wait until the kebab removal begins.

top kek

patcondell.net/feedback/

this is better read than your shitty pasta

BURRTY GUD :DDD

>I'm not easily triggered
Maybe because you're always the one pulling the trigger ahmed

Based neighbors
Stay the fuck out tho

Sand Nigger purge, when?........praise kek

OP didn't even try.

GO FUCK YOURSELF COCKSUCKER.

WE WILL WIPE YOUR PEOPLE OUT.

But Jews did all that.
But you already know that don't you kike

Wew lad, fake news.

Ya thats right, bitch. Now its time to wrap it up but you mother fuckers are alluah ackbar about every dam thing.

Check'd

>Blames America for entering the Middle East
>Blames America for not intervening when and stopping ISIS

So are you against or for US intervention?

It was wrong of us to remove Saddam because you fuckers need a dictator to keep you crazy faggots in check.

Fuck off you fucking inbred sandnigger retard
Islam is a violent religion with a shitty book written in elementary-school-level arabic that talks more about mohammed's sex life than it does about how people should live and worship
Go fuck a goat you cunt
t. ex-muslim who knows way more about islam than you do

Have any snackbars ever killed in the name of Jesus?

>You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.
You are getting blamed because your people are committing these atrocities. Spade is a spade.

Why don't you fucks go live in Saudi Arabia? OH THAT'S RIGHT, they don't want you living there, either. Shouldn't you fucks ascribe to a religion that doesn't promote mass killings of non-"believers" and, perhaps, go find some shit hole in Africa to live out the rest of your miserable existences?

Seriously; just fuck right off and leave places that don't want you, and that you don't belong in. Just leave.

Learn how to sage and stop shitting up the board
Thanks!

>hurr hurr stop defending yourself when we want to kill you

Go get dicked.

You as well, good sir.

Read it in Paulie's voice

That is total bullsh1t. The whole "we love Jesus" thing from muslims is a surface lie that they use to infiltrate the west.

Kys

it wasnt me, it was the globalists

that wasnt the people. that was the corrupt politicians. stop killing civilians.

The Mediterranean has always been warring. Even if America decided not to involve itself, there would always be instability, as there as and as there still is.

Doesn't say much of about a country of it's ideals and citizens if instead of confronting the problems in front of them, decide to flee, leaving their homeland like a sinking ship instead of what it is.

America has been through the ringer by other countries as well, however common ideals and sense of purpose are the reason why we're still around while your little stretch of the world has seen shifting borders since even before our inception into the world.

Say what you want of the world, but I look at Mexico which has seen unprecedented crime on the rise over the decades due to cartels. Nonetheless I don't see Mexicans flooding in by the thousands because of their countries internal issues. Many have decided to stay, and even fight against the blight within their societies.

You can blame whoever, but you only should look in a mirror.

BOO HOO HOO FUCKING HOO GOATFUCKER. CRY MORE YOU LITTLE SANDNIGGER FAGGOT

Hey cool sideways Ireland

ok shitskin :^)

OP here I'm not a muzzie I was just farming (you)s. Thanks guys >:-D

Keep telling yourself that.

cumskin .png copypasta is now a thing

Why are musliggers the poop of the earth?

Hey mudslime. You need a reality check bro,cause those puppet dictators were obviously needed to keep you sand nuggets in line. If you haven't noticed already, but you fucks kill each other over what kind of muslim you are. This has very little to do with the west and more to do with your toxic culture. So go squat in your hole you dirty towel wearing goat fucker.

LoL

What i hear is, whitey gave them biggest resource rich land the world has ever seen, and they still cant figure out how to be civilized l.

>Its almost as if they are subhuman low IQ sand niggers

You are the ones worshipping a pedophile.

You are the ones who killed millions in slave trades.

You are the ones who tried to invade Europe for hundreds of years.

Don't act like America is responsible for the horrors you have done way before western Europeans even discovered the new continent.

We didn't start the fire. If you could only go back to AD 700 and NOT invade Europe.

Convince your semitic brethren of their guilt, and to stop using one people to step on another. Convince the normie goys of how they have been unwittingly complicit in your semitic brethren's plans for more power.

You will never convince the west that it's all our fault.

You two groups are way too close historically - and you're both pretty inbred by the way - for us to fall for that anymore

All sensible europeans and north americans were never for all the meddling in the middle east and north africa in the first place.

All we fucking wanted was to have our own goddamn countries and to run them ourselves

It's the Jews you fucking morons stop buying this bullshit bait

>it was white people
Seriously kill yourself you smelly brown piece of trash. How dumb do you have to be to think people of similar colors are linked to some hivemind? You're all racist desert trash. People of America have no control over what politicians and leaders do. Maybe attack leaders personally instead of thinking people in general and we might not hate you shit colored niggers.

Watch it Muhammad

Islam has been attacking non-muslims since it was created by the pedophile

Yeah I know we did these things, in fact, I celebrate with pride because we did these things to you savages.

You are less than the scum I clean from my hands after a day of hard work.

And we slaughtered and conquered north africa, spain, the middle east in the 7-8 th century? And the Eastern Roman Empire? Idiot shitskin

They're too busy turning the frogs gay

YOU
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK

Nice copypasta sandnigger.

You and shitty kin have been killing each other long before anyone ever got involved in your shit hole part of the world. We just have you more shit to kill each other with. Woe unto yourself with that bunk hypocrisy

all those fuckers you posted loved killing their fellow europeans more than muslim invaders

Anglo here, with a message for all the ARYANS on this board:

It was you who divided up Poland.

It was you who put in puppet governments in France.

It was you who built the Refineries in ancient Romanian lands.

It was you who invited the Muslims into ancestral European territory - to enslave and ethnically cleanse its populace..

It was you who played geopolitical games with your European Union.

It was you who gave Turks a new breeding ground.

It was you who caused the Left and its politicians to come to power.

It was you who created Nazism and destroyed the base of Nationalism for years to come.

It was you who killed 1 million slavic children with your bombs.

It was you who, with your gluttonous Jew consumption, gave power to the Jewish diaspora and allowed them to blackmail and persecute ethnic Europeans

It was you who abused the Anglo world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 1939.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Europe in retaliation against a small group of Jews that lived there.

It was you who invaded Poland unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly started a World War because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ANTIFA to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Europeans and forced them to leave their homeland.

mosley? lolwut

it is you guys who smell like curry
it is you guys who crowd up public centres
it is you guys who have 7 annoying children that all look the same

The Muzzie has a point. Down with (((America))).

So all the west did was change the target to whites instead of letting you fucking subhuman savage shitskins kill each other endlessly over retarded third world reasons. Get fucked. I hope a white cop shoots you for no good reason and gets away with it while we all make fun of your stupid shitskin relatives go full brown

suck a dick larper

Yes, nothing is your fault, we are the problem, you are the solution

Don't you have any homosexuals to throw off buildings or thieves hands to cut off, Mr. Peaceful man?

Sup Forums, he thinks we're stupid...

>Muslim here
>Posts a Catholic mobster

Blasphemy.
Their mosques wouldnt have
"God has no son" if that were true.
Practice your Taquiyya somewhere else

Shut your fuckin mouth, god damn sand nigger.

Do you think everyone is stupid enough to believe another islamic lie like this ? your own prophet committed bunch of act of terrorisms too. Is he a jew? Is he an american? no, he is a muslim, the OG, the one with the fullest shit.

Stop blaming others and start solving the problem by kys.

>Reddit spacing
Opinion discarded.

Paulie fuckin' Walnuts

You have to go back, shitskin