Any anons in birmingham want to go paki bashing?

Any anons in birmingham want to go paki bashing?

It's time these sandnigger vermin get what's coming to them.

I wishhhhh m8

t. MI6

Don't post about it, just go do it before the Abrahamic childfucker defense force breaks your door down for committing thought crimes.

>UK

>fbi
>uk

kek

Don't you know about perfect justice nigger?

The paki stabs someone, the paki gets stabbed back by God. Highs and lows balance.

> high police presence after terror attack
> lets go paki bashing

I hate their religion but don't do anything rash and give media the fodder. You want to eliminate the problem, tell your friends about Muslims.

Fun fact- Muslims demolished more than 30K Hindu temples and built mosques right there. Killed ~70 M hindus.

Because India attacked middle east. Oh wait, we didn't.

Kek, please do bless this baby d with a sell out.

BREAKING: OBAMA DID LONDON ATTACKS TO DISTRACT FROM WIRETAPPPING >> →
BREAKING: OBAMA DID LONDON ATTACKS TO DISTRACT FROM WIRETAPPPING >>

>one paki decides to be bit of a dick
>"who wants to go fuck up innocent people who kind of look like the guy who did this lmao"
literally nigger tier response

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Good luck user. I think I'll hold out for now and write angry comments on the internet instead.

t.GCHQ
Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Yeah people don't talk about that enough

Yah sure MI6 I'll meet you at the effiel tower at fourteen bongs

v&

>HEY GUYS WOULD YOU LIKE TO COMMIT A STRING OF FELONIES WITH ME??

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Hi GCHQ, nice thread you made here.

>racists think there aren't networks around the world working together to stop racism 24/7
Wow, I don't believe in stereotypes but "racists are idiots" holds true time and time again.

GCHQ pls

how far south do you have to go in india to get away from muslims?

You people are fucking cucks.

ALL Muslims need to be sent back to their desert shit hole

Rare

But a few lads who go out and start bashing random mudshits wont help with that.
It will feel good on the short term, but cripples your efforts in the long term, because you play right into their hands and giving them ammunition.

Let them fuck up, add fuel to the fire and try to turn the public against mudshits.
Then you can go out and start attacking these subhumans with the support of the government, because nobody (or only a small part) will still defend them.

Sucks, because I want to see them bleed, but right now is not time where it will be successful.

No. That would be wrong. Sup Forums is a board of peace. We don't do that kind of thing.

Nowhere left in India. :|

There's a state Odisha though that has less than 2%

What is jurisdiction?

That would be stupid mate. The BBC will cover up this entire attack to talk about the poor innocent muslim who got his finger broke by a Nazi.

pay for my ticket to UK and I'll kill one for you not just bash