Aren't you Brits so glad you went to war against those evil Nazis?

Aren't you Brits so glad you went to war against those evil Nazis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=_CvHjEkhxJQ
youtu.be/YfIAQnzkM_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be British
>get stabbed

>Chuchill hated Muslims
>Hitler praised Islam

Try again sweetie

Churchill was a puppet of the Jewish bankers

>be danish
>be brown

>he thinks Hitler would've accepted unlimited immigration of foreign races to prove how equal we are
Typical Anglo intellect

Yeah. I'd prefer to have a black, Muslim neighbour than live in a literal Nazi state.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Fuck nazis. Islam is the future.

>could have waited out the impending slugfest between Germany and Russia and simply finish over whoever comes out on top
>decide to fuck up your whole empire instead by involving yourself for no reason
and people call Winston Churchill a fucking hero, what a farce

He respected them for having their own culture just as much as he did for his own people to have their own culture. Germany was the jewel of Europe until britbongs and poland overstepped.

Way to go, guys.

>being this clinically inferior

You embarrass my Nation.

This.

Anglo here, with a message for all the ARYANS on this board:

It was you who divided up Poland.

It was you who put in puppet governments in France.

It was you who built the Refineries in ancient Romanian lands.

It was you who invited the Muslims into ancestral European territory - to enslave and ethnically cleanse its populace..

It was you who played geopolitical games with your European Union.

It was you who gave Turks a new breeding ground.

It was you who caused the Left and its politicians to come to power.

It was you who created Nazism and destroyed the base of Nationalism for years to come.

It was you who killed 1 million slavic children with your bombs.

It was you who, with your gluttonous Jew consumption, gave power to the Jewish diaspora and allowed them to blackmail and persecute ethnic Europeans

It was you who abused the Anglo world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 1939.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Europe in retaliation against a small group of Jews that lived there.

It was you who invaded Poland unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly started a World War because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ANTIFA to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Europeans and forced them to leave their homeland.

I'm an Anglo Aryan.

this.
too many shills love to push that hitler loved muslims but ignore the fact that muslims in 1940 stayed in their own fucking countries.

it was you that declared war on germany for invading poland but not on the USSR. hmmm, yeah fuck off tryhard

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

>the truth of the matter is, is that the great unknown guilty consciousness in your own society is that we should have made peace in 1941

I'm also gay.

>the joke
>your head

Obviously. Everyone here is a secret gay nazi.

Boy I hope not. I hope most of you are straight and will continue the redpilled lineage.

I want a good lass to have babies with at some point, but damn I can't stop falling for cute redpilled aryan lads.

This one's taken m8, sorry buddy.

>tfw no cute redpilled nazi bf
>tfw found a cute guy in school
>tfw he likes trump
>tfw we stare into eachothers eyes

Good for you :)

>be British

The feels....

youtube.com/watch?v=_CvHjEkhxJQ

Hi

HEY spainbro!

And now you have both. How's that working out for you?

>Spanish
>Aryan
Unlikely. But at least you're not a mudskin.

Tell me how things are going so far!

>implying hitler didnt love islam and say he wished the german people were muslims

stfu norway cuck
churchill is a hero
he saved the great british empire from becoming a total shit hole

Their biggest mistake was trying to create a rogue terrorist state by the name of israel in the heartland of the arabic world like the failed imperialists they are.

now they're paying for it hard

Allahu Akbar

Oh fuck off with that shit, pic related Croatian Muslim SS. Hitler bemoaned Germany being Christian instead of goatfucker

These are hilarious. More?

But there is not any brit empire today, and the rest of it is a total shit hole still, what did he saved exactly?

actually not any news, wont meet him until friday again
we only have class together 2 times a week :(

stay bluepilled goy

>"anti-racism" rally in London 4 days ago.
youtu.be/YfIAQnzkM_U

Based winnie

Compared to this pos muzzie lover

you are misinformed, we fought against the good guys and allowed communism and Marxism to persist instead of nationalism

Give it time. I know you till give me the good news soon.

coming from a subhuman I am not surprised....

I really fucking hope so dude

do you have any other tips?

put dik in bum

A big tip is don't be autistic. Or a dick.

Hitler was against multiculturalism, so muslims are not white.

Riiight

Whenever you think you've there don't try to push it.
You could fuck it up. There's a feeling between you two so it's only a matter of time.

>Why didn't you listen to me?

eternal anglos will be brought to heel by america

aight, good thinking
really dont want to fuck it up but as you said, there's something between us
every time we stare into eachothers eyes is just magical

autistic i'm not, I can hold a conversation belive it or not ;P

that's the endgoal
jk

HAHAHAHAAHA How the fuck is this real HAHAHAHA he's a guy just touch his dick like nigga just ask him to fuck haha

>two completly different ways of approaching a guy, both from spain

Only listen to me cutie.

WW2 was never about Nazism or any of that shit it was about Britain wanting to maintain the balance of power in Europe. If Germany was allowed to conquer all of Europe eventually they would build a Navy that would allow them to invade the UK.

The second Spaniard is memeing

I will, you're the only one who sounds resonable
thanks

>this is what Canadians actually believe

Youre a dumbass if you think the UK went to war to save the jews. Fuck Nazis and fuck Germans you jealous faggots ruined our Empire.