Brit thread, please

Brit thread, please.

What are we gonna do about all this, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

mod.police.uk/apply/
youtube.com/watch?v=Iq6kPXLK_Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Deport more Poles.

Rope these brown slags, total war on islam.

Pisslamist needs to be eradicated, Crusades 2: Jewish boogaloo.

I'm okay with that.

Come to Pennsylvania, May isn't doing shit like the puppet she is. I wish British fascists won in WWII

Nothing, no one cares.

We have no fight left in us.

Just nuke us already and be done with it.

There has been a serious security breach! Somehow the attacker was in the possession of several knifes none of which were binned. How can we convince these muslims to bin their knife and get a knife?

>If you had just gotten UKIP into power... this could've been avoided

I'm about to eat a Caramel muffin

Immediately take in everyone who is high on the terror watch list.
The guy who did this was a well known Islamic nutter, anyone like him should be taken in.

Nigel has turned in to a grubby little jew since the referendum

keep them from full scale invasion

A defeatist attitude like that is disgraceful. You do realise its only ever Conservatives and Labour in this country right? Like Reps and Dems.

We need to flush the shite out of the country, slaughter and burn all that think a dark brown/black cuppa is acceptable. Milk is used in tea for a reason cunts.
Also shoot all the Muslims in the throat.

i'm so fucking depressed. my dad came in pissed off about this, and my mum gets triggered all to hell at him for talking shit about muslims. this is what i hate about this country - people are literally more afraid of racism than they are of being murdered. i can't wait to move out and/or emigrate to hungary.

Our country has gone to shit. I wanna kill myself man

Rebellion my son. Seriously this is beyond the pale, can't do much myself I'm from across the water, watch that sand nigger fker Khan pass it off as "well shit happens"

mod.police.uk/apply/

England Expects

> C U C K - + - C U C K - + - C U C K C U C K - + - C U C K - + - C U C K

Anybody in the West Midlands care to meet up and talk about politics, and the local situation?

Particularly in the region of Stourbridge to Birmingham.

All that's needed is a date, public location and a sign to know one another by.

I feel we should begin forming ourselves into local cells for memetic warfare ops.

Our decentralized status is an advantage, as we have no "command chain" to sever.

All we need do is mobilize - against apologists who defend violence, and against "social justice warriors" and intersectionalists, who would deny our right to protest.

hi gchq

This is what you are going to doAll you brits in this thread, this is your future. And I say this with the greatest of regrets, because I loved your country. It accepted me as a student and taught me the skill I use now to make a living. It was broken 5 years ago when I left. I see now that it is even worse.

You will become a minority in your own country. Your men and women will mix with the third warders and create a mixed muddy black and brown ethnicity, while your media and young people will celebrate how you have transcended racist ideas of what it is to be British.

There is no realistic hope for you. I am so sorry to see this happen. I am not even talking about your dead. I am talking about the imminent death of your people in both culture and blood. I hope the rest of Europe manages to survive, but most of the West is too far gone. I am sorry my friends.

you guys wont do anything

:(

Fuck off, France

Now they're saying it wasn't this Abu fucker. Jesus fucking Christ man. Are they going to try and cover this up?

Come round mine m80, my wife Aisha will make some tajine and we'll get the hookha out.
Afterwards we can take turns on the local goat and chew some chat, it'll be mint.

Texasfag here.

Look, Bongbros, I know y'all don't want to hear it again but you've all got to face it sooner or later. Fix your gun laws.

I understand it's asking a bit much for y'all to embrace CCW for civilians. But for the love of all that is holy, will you please please pretty please issue firearms to your beat cops. Otherwise this is only going to continue.

>inb4 'murican gun nuts.

Here's how that works in Texas:

>ALLAHU AK- *POP* shotsfiredshotsfired...

Fire that muzzie shit who runs London.

You will die off due to your declining birth rate and to a lesser extent miscegination. Muslims of mostly Pakistani descent will officially take control of what used to be your country some time in the early 22nd century. There'll likely be intermittent armed conflict between the Muslims and your Globalist government starting from approximately 2060 onwards, your people will be damsels in distress caught in the middle.

I would be a crap spy desu, I'm also not proposing anything unlawful, or at least, not remotely violent; just pranks designed to inform, I want to get in touch with other people who share my ideals and want to do something.

Ok mate, how about we meet in front of Birmingham Library on the fifth of next month?

I'll be the man in the knee-length dufflecoat standing next to an apparently discarded rucksack, the code-word is "My Salami Al Halloumi".

Yeah listen pal, that is never going to happen here. We like having less guns here and we stats to back that up. Besides the officers outside parliament were armed and I'm pretty sure there's going to be more of them.

Not going to happen. White blood has always been strong in Europe no matter how many immigrants come here. We will prevail, right now it's not looking so good. But your "prediction" don't take into account future events. Like the points style immigration system which must come to this country.

Brits and their exaggeration
>What do?
You can't to anything. Start learning arabic, and wear hidjab

Take shia's flag

Mashallah my Al-Hollandi brother

Allah Akbar friendo, I'll bring my car.

LADS I can't handle this anymore

why are normies so fucking retarded

muslim attack, log onto intagram/facebook "our thoughts and prayers are with [insert western country] today, add [insert western countries] flag as pic, rinse, repeat

disease epidemic when, at least then I can die without multiculturalism and Islam on my mind since everyone will die

I'm fucking fuming.
My little sister is currently in London and said she was so close to heading into the centre today but stayed in because it was raining. If she had ended up like that girl under the bus I think I would go full Tommy Robinson.

I know London is an absolute shithole but it's still England and there are actually white people there I care about. They are making us look fucking pathetic, no wonder they are laughing at us. But still, no one does anything.

Wait patiently till more and more people become red pilled and Deus will Vult again.

go to the winchester
have a nice cold pint
wait for it all to blow over

The social network/matrix scourge mate. We need people to log the fuck off shit like that now.

keep calm and carry on
except change 'carry on' to 'kill all the sandniggers'

>tfw your tribe committed more terrorist attacks in the UK than the Muslims will ever manage.

>tfw Irish and English people mostly get on quite well and accept one another's presence in each country.

>tfw I actually feel bad for regular Muslims because of how marginalised they will become because of these few attacks, and how they will miss out on potential comradeship and the edgy banter seen between Irish and English people on topics like the IRA and the potato famine

You should make that a redbubble t-shirt. I would buy half a dozen.

>Fire Khan
>Round up and deport all rapefugees, or put them in camps where they can't fuck with our society
>Send libshits to the middle east because they obviously love that shithole
>Put all brown people on terror watch
>Nuke Sweden

>What are we gonna do about all this, lads?
Fuck all, the majority of people will get up in the morning, go off to work as usual and forget anything ever happened.

fucking idiot.

OH FUCKING LAUGH IT UP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA ISN''T IT FUCKING HILARIOUS HAHAHA BRITKEK AYY LMAO HON HON HON HON HON, YEAH FUCK OFF, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We bombed them for equal right mud slimes bomb them because they're gorillas who know no better. They ain't the same.

> go back to uk
> deus vult

Ah yes, the cathokike completely misses the fact that Muslims do not, never have and never will share a culture and background with us. Unlike the Irish, who are basically British.

whoa.

That's not banter

>4 people dead in shooting
Wait, how did they die? I thought health care was free over there?

Demand our guns back so we can have protection?

Lol jk we'll tweet out a hashtag and move on

Look at these retards using the actions of a black guy to fuck over brown ppl just because he was a Muslim

Fuck off IRA sympathising scum.

YEAH YEAH HAHAHAHAHAA FUCKING GREAT TOP LAD BANTER KEKEKEEKE HE HEHE FUCKING HAVIN A NANDOS FUCKING. F.

Anyone else notice how no news website is showing the photo of the girl under the bus? Every other victim gets their body displayed, yet they won't show her.

under rated.

Dont forget to change your facebook profile picture to show how much you really care.

ITS HAPPENING

SADIQ KHAN THE MAYOR OF LONDON ORCHESTRATED THE ATTACK

HE CALLED THE HIT

ebin

Sit on my settee, watching the England game and trying to take my mind off it.

"never will" is the main point I was making. I feel bad that there will always be less tolerance for their hooliganism.

GOD SPEED JAMIE T MARSHALL

your tweet got onto bbc news

I joke about having another Crusade but take it more serious by the day

yeah tell us more about how that went at fort hood mate

******satirical post ********
we should make an example of a certain mayor of a certain religion
******satirical post ********

I just wish we'd address the issue rather then freak out and call everyone islamophobes. I have uni friends I'm afraid to talk to about these issues incase they start labelling me as a racist.

We send in the Northern Irish and let the real terrorists sort it out.

I don't condone their actions, but i also don't believe for a second that the GFA would have existed without the RA. The Catholics in the North tried the peaceful option your government replied with tear gas, you can only be beaten down so much till you swing out.

That fucking movie.

Be based like us viking Norwegians.

Be like us great scandinavians.

There is a reason why we have blonde beautiful hair and blue eyes, while you... ahem... not so much.

Watch and learn:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iq6kPXLK_Bo

Good plan lad

>the actual pub near me called The Winchester is closed down
>it is now surrounded by gay bars

Nevermind

terrible post

I'm so lucky to have right wing friends. But they are not the norm. I live in one of the wealthiest suburbs in NY and most of the people here are fucking leftist scum that want to flood the country with refugees while they live in a gated community. Not even exaggerating.

yeah fuck off mate i've been to oslo, it's almost as much a mess as london is

You're so right, yet this will never happen because there's too many special snowflake entitled women on Twitter saying "moar gunz iz moar crime school shootingz hur dur" than actual rational people.

The Good Friday Agreement let terrorists off on both sides who are now living comfortably.

Serious question why don't more Brits go and foght this shit? I saw a video of today with Muslim extremists and hate speechers out on the streets and only like 10 white brits holding flags against them. If this was in my home town or close maybe its just because the US is more patriotic but this shit would not stand. There would be biker gangs and tons of people out to shut this shit down. Where are all the Brits have they really given up?

> blonde beautiful hair, blue eyes
> posts vid with middle-aged, fat skinheads.
Wonderfully executed argument there Bjorn.

pls do. Let me at em. Let me at em.

we have been running from london for generations now m8

The irish are traitor scum who only deserve violence.

kek

course there would mate, just like there are at every fucking black lives matter protest
jesus fuck you're an idiot

This might be a chance for an UKIP Revival

Ok so real talk what can we do? I mean i'm not gonna sit on my ass and let the Sandrats have their way. What can we actually do to stop this from happening? Any ideas welcome

I agree, polacks are known to be upsetting mudslimes. I can bet Abu was all peaceful and shit before running into gang of dirty polacks. This was so upsetting he went apeshit.

Yeah, it's a bit of a mixed bag but at least things have finally fucking calmed down.

How about build a damn wall?

oh fuck off with this shit America, you are no better, where was your resistance at Berkeley, San Jose, Chicago, Seattle, Portland etc, list goes on, are you really surprised their wasn't that much resistance in the most liberal multicultural city in the UK

Yeah and made life much better for the Catholics in the North which is what many of the IRA members wanted. (And by the way fair fucking play acknowledging that both sides had terrorists, I'm sick shit of some Brits burying their heads in the sand about Loyalist terrorism)

Protest for gun rights I doubt muzzies will stay so certain they're gonna take over if we're armed

Don't be afraid. If your friends call you a racist / islamophobe they ain't your friends and never were.

Though to be fair if you're in uni chances are half your friends are indoctrinated into cuckoldry anyway. Our unis have gone to shit.

Alright lads, Scotcuck here. Absolutely hate Sturgeon and her campaigning for independence.

The vote and debate are suspended in the meantime due to parliament closing, but how will you feel if the bill passes tomorrow? In light of what's happened.
Will you see it as a major sign of disrespect from the cunt?

Fight fire with fire. I like it.

We need to sort this shit out yesterday but almost the whole middle class here are brainwashed dumbfucks.
Most would agree with the whole dont blame Mudslimes sentiment.
If cunts go out and start lynching they wont have the support of the vast majority of people even protests are viewed as hateful fascist events .
We need Brits together on this and I fear that will never happen or It will be too late at that point

But then the ones that live here already will also be armed desu

You fight fire with fire, all you're gonna cause is more fire. We need water and by that I mean something ice-cold and purging.