i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg
>W Daraa Feb22
i.imgur.com/6D4FAVY.jpg

Developments Mar22
>SAA cuts off Raqqa-Deir Hafer highway by capturing village Umm Adisah
>Hama:Jihadist take control of Khattab, Souran, now target Mhardeh area
>Jobar: SAA regains the lead,jihadists retreat
>SAA reinforcements deployed to Damascus, Hama battlefields
>US airdrops SDF fighters in W Tabqa to cut off the Aleppo-Raqqah&capture Tabqa Dam fom IS
>Jihadists fire 25 rockets at RU Hmeimim airbase in SW Latakia
>Jew warplanes hit SAA targets in Damascus countryside
>Turkish soldier killed by sniper fire from Kurdish-controlled Syria
>US airstrike kills 33 on a school strike in W Raqqa
>3300+ former militants granted amnesty in Aleppo
>Red Cross warns on mass hunger in Yemen, Somalia
>Iraqi forces starrt offensive against IS in new Mosul districts
>Iraqi forces advance against IS in Mosul in a bid to capture the Iron Bridge

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-03/23/c_136149428.htm
news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-03/23/c_136149498.htm
syriancivilwarmap.com/
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/844625561762844672
youtu.be/F7vI5Caesw0
timesofisrael.com/idf-hamas-hacked-soldiers-phones-by-posing-as-pretty-girls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>HOW the (((moderate revolution))) began: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Aleppobro fresh pix drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc

Too bad they didn't mow down the Palestinian diaspora Brit.

>Unseen Casualties of Syrian Sanctions

on March 8, security forces in Beirut raided several money transfer shops accused of sending upward of $20 million to militant groups in Syria. Lebanese security forces arrested at least six Lebanese nationals and closed 16 stores in several neighborhoods throughout the city.

KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN

>Chinese embassy donates medical equipment to Syrian hospital

The Chinese embassy donated some medical equipment to a military hospital in the Syrian capital Damascus on Wednesday, the latest in a string of humanitarian aids China has provided for Syria.

The new aid constitute of 90 wheelchairs and 40 crutches, and were delivered to the military hospital 601 in the Mazzeh neighborhood west of Damascus.

During the event, Chinese Ambassador to Syria, Qi Qianjin, said that the new aid is simple, adding that it's an expression of friendship to the Syrian people.

"The Chinese embassy in Damascus is glad to provide medical aid to the hospital. This is a simple aid but an expression of our friendship to the Syrian people and we are sympathizing with the Syrian people who are suffering losses and big challenges as a result of the war," he said.

The ambassador, meanwhile, stressed China's resolve to carry on with providing aid to the Syrian people and government.

"We will do our job to alleviate the suffering of the Syrian people and we will continue to provide medical, and economic help to the Syrian people and the Syrian government," Qi added.

news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-03/23/c_136149428.htm

>Syrian army kills 150 rebels during Damascus offensive

The Syrian army has killed over 150 rebels during the three-day long military showdown in the eastern part of the capital Damascus, state news agency SANA reported on Wednesday.

Hundreds of rebels were wounded during the battles, said SANA, adding that the government forces also destroyed three explosive-laden vehicles, and killed seven suicide bombers before reaching their destination at military posts east of Damascus.

The report came a day after the Syrian army confronted the second wave of rebel attack from the rebel-held neighborhood east of Damascus on government-controlled areas in the eastern parts of the capital that started on Tuesday morning.

news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-03/23/c_136149498.htm

I always said, instead of aid, send them lawyers to clean corruption.

But I guess some islamists and some secularists to, will yell like crazy when they're caught stealing

#NotAllMudshits

A few days ago Nasrallah was encouraging people to get married younger than 30 and have children then. This was during a speech on International Women's Day.
What did he mean by this?

Turkish soldier killed by sniper fire from Kurdish-controlled Syria – military
A Turkish soldier was killed by a sniper shot from across the border in a Kurdish-controlled part of northwestern Syria, the Turkish military said on Wednesday. The soldier was killed in the Turkish border province of Hatay. The Turkish military said in a statement that it had returned fire in retaliation after the soldier was killed. (Reuters)

America strikes again.

Red Cross warns on mass hunger in Yemen, Somalia
There is a window of only three to four months to avert mass starvation in Yemen and Somalia, plagued by conflict and drought, the International Committee of the Red Cross said on Wednesday in an appeal for funding. More than 20 million people in four countries - Yemen, Somalia, South Sudan and northeast Nigeria - face famine. Robert Mardini, ICRC regional director for the Middle East, said that an ICRC team who provided aid to wounded refugees after a deadly helicopter attack on their boat off the Yemen coast last Friday had collected “evidence” which had been shared with the Saudi-led coalition as well as the Houthi side. (Reuters)

That's no Syria, kike

How about we let them starve and let the Africans think a bit about the consequences of overpopulation?

AHHHHHHHH!

Fuck Assad and fuck Hezbollah.

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race

All anti-assad syrians are the same people that ran away to germany
Think about for a second

>Fuck Assad and fuck Hezbollah.

WTF I LOVE KIKES NOW.

Liveuamap doesn't have this, source for gainz?

this is enrichment =/= terrorism
terrorism = privilege + assault
ever wonder why all school shooters aren't minorities?

Add this to the OP syriancivilwarmap.com/

>losing sides flees the battle
>suprising

Serbs in Croatia fled too when they lost....etc

Does he still do his speeches via Skype?

Too bad we near killed them all over here. Our bad.

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race

No ideas.

Need to breed to get ready for the upcoming war.

:^)

I've heard these hot IDF girls are a psyop to get neckbeards and autists such as ourselves to sympathize with Israel. Confirm/deny?

>unsauced gainz
as usual its real on /sg/ mind these maps are rigged and biased toward russians because they are the ones reporting on them
assad owns nothing but a small street in damascus you won't even see it untill you zoom, sad!

you are lebanese and you dont know?

yeah he does.

it's there

shouldnt you be driving a truck through a crowd in france, mahoud ?

I can Confirm.
It all started on Sup Forums. Israeli posts used to be deleted on site back in 2013, but when the italian managed to get the janny to fuck off things started going in (((their))) direction.

looks like kek staring down from heaven.

soon he will blink his eye
and close his mouth

NOTICE TO ALL KEEP IGNORING THE SHILLS ITS FUN TO WATCH THE FISH STARVED OF OXYGEN

categorical deny
its ridiculous

Haven't had the time to watch his speeches in the past year. Being a uni student is tough, I want to translate another hezbollah nasheed but I just don't have the time.

traffic jam you know radio sucks(it ackbars too loud) and gotta keep myself busy

>The magrebi hates this and will call it fake.

U wong mate

I'm glad Syria is drinking from the cup you've drowned Lebanon in for years. We never forget our slain martyrs.

youre on fire bro

They need human fuel for the upcoming meat grinders.

israel is making plans to put its citizens underground in case the hez takes northern israel in 2017.

i think they are looking for a war. probably nasrallah is talking about continuity.

GAINS!!!!!

>already affirmed that this tank can't function for shit and will probably be used as an SVBIED

over population is a meme.
underdevelopment and under population are the actual problems.

>when the italian managed to get the janny to fuck off
What is this about?

Tks.

T 14 when?

Hezbollah clearly wants a bigger army to either protect themselves for the future or wage war. It's quite clear

#Syria #Hama #NorthernHama Post by a #Tiger_Forces #Tigers_Men #SAA BMP Commander 2 hours ago.

"What people of Hama will soon wtiness will talk about it for thousand of years"

Some Italian spammed daily threads on /q/ back when it existed on how ""terrible"" the janny was. After much nagging and spamming he managed to get moot to fire the janny :^)

>over population is a meme.
3 billion people try to attain a Western standard of living, gg.

Yes. During my final year at school I was still a naive little goy, completely uneducated on the subject of Israel. When I started seeing more and more pictures of IDF Jewesses, white girls fighting for their survival, I just knew that something had to be done. The following week I consulted the Cape Town Rabbi and began my conversion to Judaism, so that I could go over to Israel, enlist in the IDF and help protect all the white Jewesses.

The fact that you're even posting about it here tips it off as a psyop.

How are you right now and have you been effected by the war where you live? You probably know best but right now everyone seems to think the war is coming to it's end but honestly, how much longer do you think is left in this war before Assad wins?

it'zs already been "debunked" fake news don't last long

here is real text
>Rebels kills 150 syrian army during Damascus offensive

The rebels has killed over 150 syrian army during the three-day long military showdown in the eastern part of the capital Damascus, state news agency "NON-FAKE-NEWS" reported on Wednesday.

Hundreds of syrian army were wounded during the battles, said "NFN", adding that the rebel forces also destroyed three explosive-laden vehicles, and killed seven suicide bombers before reaching their destination at military posts east of Damascus.

The report came a day after the rebels confronted the second wave of rebel attack from the syrian army-held neighborhood east of Damascus on government-controlled areas in the eastern parts of the capital that started on Tuesday morning.

>(((feminists))) will defend this

Next up is Turkey

Finally!

Leaked photo of General Zahreddine at deir ezzor disco club last friday.
shits so fiiiire!!!!
^^

about hama , suheil al-hassan will teach them a lesson once again , be patience, it will be a long war

what martyr are there in beirut lol? are you even trying to compete with the 1.5GORILLION?

Can you atleast try to make proper shitposts,violeur de chevres?

Rafic Hariri, Fouad Jumblatt, Kamal Jumblatt. There will be consequences for this. Syria is only the beginning.

>25% of his territory in kurdistani hands
>25% of his territory in daish' hands
>25% of his territory is barren lands
>10% of his territory in turkroach hands
>constantly nutted on by kikes and boris
>begging irak for cummies

Al-Asshat ure isn't defeated

Sosadites running from this crowd of bearded goats twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/844625561762844672
at 01:50 here
youtu.be/F7vI5Caesw0

interestingly hamas has used pictures of hot girls on social media platforms to get israeli soldiers to install malware on their phones that were then exploited by hamas

timesofisrael.com/idf-hamas-hacked-soldiers-phones-by-posing-as-pretty-girls/

*sure isn't defeated
But my doubles forgive me

>Rafic Hariri, Fouad Jumblatt, Kamal Jumblatt.
>3 martyrs?
>that's it?
its just sad i could count them on a single hand...

SDF SEALs copied tactics of Tiger SEALs and attack Tabqah from behind enemy lines

Those are the most prominent, 150,000 of our people were slain because of some shithead and his dipshit son.

He's not though. ISIS is being BTFO, they are pretty much done at this point, too much territory is lost and support for their Caliphate is down. The rebels are way too disorganized and tired of fighting.

Assad's biggest worries will be Israel and Turkey. The war will be over and his regime will still be in power before we actually see what those two countries will do with Syria though

ALLAH SOURIA BASHAR OU BAS

ALLAH> EL asshat

ofcourse they are going to try and attain a western standard and standards. and until they do their population will keep growing.
it has to be educated and made middle class, otherwise it will grow and keep crossing borders it should not.

africa is under populated. china and the rest can deal with their own over population as they see fit, but africans should not be a proxy for their problems.

Do you guys think this conflict is going to end in the forseeable future or are we going to shitpost here in /sg/ for years to come?

so you mean like assad and his son bashar? why do you support him again? you should have been redpilled the hard way like dreck vinyard style redpill or something

>ISIS getting raped by everyone
>FSA so fucking useless they had to make an offensive when SAA was nowhere
>now in the process of having Tiger Force coming
>Turkey couldnt take over a fucking village

Yeah he sure is defeated

>The rebels are way too disorganized and tired of fighting.
Haven't you heard the new that they all reorganized a month ago? Where do you think these recent attacks are coming from?

She would have been severely brown'd if Hamas caught her

>ISIS is being BTFO
Mostly by Boris, Kurdistan, and the US; getting El-Druglord will have been a Pyrrhic victory for Al-Asshat soon.
>The rebels are way too disorganized and tired of fighting
So are Al-Asshat's forces.

The kikes, turkroaches, and kurds will have a picnic on Syria when daish is done

The flame is gone! haha From all the shills shilling among themselves, had to bring some content to discuss around here! But i'm pretty much tired as the day has been hectic! Might aswell go to sleep in a bit! Have a great night bro!

bro, please ignore the shill. he has nothing to say.
please ignore him. we ignored them the whole of the last thread. two left as a result. ignore pls

Lebanese who support Assad are kinda retarded and do it only because there's literally no one for them to support in this war

t. Lebanonanon

>africa is under populated
Considering Somalia and some other shithole are about to have a famine, nope. They are well overpopulated for their current capabilities.

>finally
>day outside

>Israelis look like slavs
/sg/ truly is a educational experience

>So are Al-Asshat's forces.
Yes they are so disorganized and tired of fighting they took Aleppo and accomplished more than what fucking Turkey has done

Pierre, please, are you color blind?

They'll get fucking destroyed again

ISIS is gonna be clocking out soon, but i really doubt the fighting will end any time soon.

She's not that brown without make-up and tan I guess