Anyone getting the feeling that terrorism has become casual and not doing it's thing anymore

Anyone getting the feeling that terrorism has become casual and not doing it's thing anymore.
Muslims need to come up with something new because no left nor right will do anything about this shit, just move on. I don't even feel like need to comment on these things anymore, how many can you repeat the same shit like #notallmuslims or#killallmuslims, It got boring.

Other urls found in this thread:

migrant.info.pl/how-to-obtain-polish-citizenship.html
oecdbetterlifeindex.org/topics/safety/
youtube.com/watch?v=F8laMm-YyLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not related, but why does poland have such little crime compared to its neighbors, which have a powerful mafia presence, like Russia, which is completely mob owned?

Legal ownership of weapons and proper Catholic values. Also distaste for Russian culture.

aLL WENT TO BRITAIN
aND STILL pOLES ARE THE BEST BAHEVING GROUP THERE

fugg :DDD

Based brothers. Love the Poles in Ireland. Great women too!

Exporting scum to west EU, even works for us.

Actually, the most serious crime in Poland is drug dealing. Most of the drugs are from import or made by individuals, not by organised groups. Other than that, there are a lot of assaults with a racial background but they are covered up easily.

Also the law enforcement is failry decent from what I've seen.

Agreed, I am personally happy that all Slavic countries will not go immigration route.

But this will not go forever, there will be a breaking point for the Western Europeans. How will that look like will be interesting.

Yeah, retards only slag off the Poles because it's not politically correct to do the same to Pakis.

Pretty much. Slavs are a acceptable and even promoted targets by left wing due to our hostility to diversity ideology.

Agreed, we need another 9/11

Erdogan should order Muslims in Paris to topple the Eiffel Tower or something. Both sides have been playing a really low energy game lately. What even is this Civic Nationalism bullshit? Fuck off

Im Brazilian, but my grandparents are from Poland, Do you know if I can immigrate to Poland? People there rate Brazilians?

If you've got slightly brown skin, then you have no chances of survival.

They changed those OECD statistic when they went viral, now Poland is not a safe country compared to Sweden and Germany.

i think your parents have to be polish, sorry huebro.

migrant.info.pl/how-to-obtain-polish-citizenship.html
Just prove one of your parents its a polack and you will get it.

KEK, this. The migrant crisis has only galvanized polskie chlopy and there is no lack of support for muslim bashing in Polska, barring the major urban centers i suppose.

everybody hates brazilians

Wait, Poland is the second safest country in the world?

I doubt it being true

Depends on how dark you are. If you blend in, then it's ok. Well, even Italians and Spanish get their shit sometimes for being brown.

You should do good in Warsaw with English only but it's not a sunny Brazil, less crime but I'm not sure if south american can live happily in dark greyland.

because all the nigger-tier poles come to western europe

Can check here
oecdbetterlifeindex.org/topics/safety/

But yeah I bet Korea is also safer

They started off well with 9/11. Since then they've struggled to come up with anything good. It's all gone a bit Matrix Trilogy to be honest.

This.
Catholic values are underrated.
> In the US, suburban neighborhoods built by Catholics (Irish, Polish, Italian, Slavic)in the late 19th century are the nicest and safest places anywhere.

Thanks bros

Especially Chicago right?
No mafia ta all.

T-that h-has to fake? I mean PolaxXx are THE worst problem in Europe right now, amirite?

All poles run away from Chicago, it's nigger city now

Nope. Just need to get another big one.
Cars and trucks don't scare as much

>consider themselves white
>barely better than poos

European Mexicans, the whole lot of you

>consider themselves white
lol wat

>European Mexicans, the whole lot of you
You'll be actual Mexicans in 3-4 decades, no need to be salty.

puta madre, pendejo

And you'll be as dark as Germany in that time

Once Russia collapses and Germany kills itself we can will you into cuckdom just the same, and it'll be thanks to your help that we'll accomplish it

Thanks for maintaining our dominance, slav(e)

>And you'll be as dark as Germany in that time
>Once Russia collapses and Germany kills itself we can will you into cuckdom just the same, and it'll be thanks to your help that we'll accomplish it
>Thanks for maintaining our dominance, slav(e)

What a load of projection.Any other cringe worthy detail you'd like to add,kiddo?

>projection

You need to learn what that word means. The lack of an argument lets me know I'm right, and you know it.

Shlomo, why so salty? You're always welcome here.

youtube.com/watch?v=F8laMm-YyLY

Getting used to terrorist attacks is what (((they))) want you to do.

Its like pedophilia, only the most retarded would get used to it being commonplace.

Those numbers look like horseshit to me, 0.28%
of Romanians are criminals? Pull the other one.

>american predicting anything outside his basement

The only thing you could predict is your nightly fap, you fucking muppet, jest remember the days you have period

So you're not pulling this out of your ass?You expect Russia to collapse?

how nice of you to talk to your fellow whites like that

Exactly, everybody knows that eastern euroshits are the real problem.

> fellow whites
Americans are mongrels

>fellow whites
He's a member of The Tribe alright.

>America calling someone else a slave
Go suck your kike masters dick.

It shouldn't be either/or, it should be niether

Fuck off, we're full.