Hello Sup Forums I'm a journalist from CNN writing a story about how this board radicalized the suspect in the...

Hello Sup Forums I'm a journalist from CNN writing a story about how this board radicalized the suspect in the Westminster attack
A few questions:
1) Why do you hate people who aren't white?
2)What made you become a white nationalist?
3) How do you feel about being responsible for the deaths of so many radicalized by you're hate speach on this board and elsewhere?

We are puppets too.

>Breaking News: Wolf Blitzer just took a shit

Time stamp with something that proves you work for CNN or gtfo

1. I don't as long as they are in their contries of origin I'm fine with it.
2. Studying evolutionary biology and taxonomoy
3. I don't think this board really radicalised anyone. The politicans are doing this with their irresponsible policy to bring different ethnic and racial groups together in one territory. Historicaly speaking this always resulted in suffering for all involvt in the long term.

I suck Trump's dick. And your father is transvestite.

Not gonna lie, former CNN viewer here. This is fucking hilarious watching CNN crash and burn. but in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the press credentials.

Your organization is terrible

You are fake news

If you were actually a reporter, you'd know the difference between your and you're

Cummies for mummies tummies

I think you are giving CNN too much credit.

Having worked in broadcast for 10 years and reading their scripts, they really don't know the difference.

im a spic, so im not white, I can hate niggers and muslims and get away with it :^)

> journalist
>CNN

Sup Forums is a board of peace. The only nazi board on this site is /po/.

>CNN
>Spelling errors

Checks out

*your

Watching now.
Tapper's voice is on the verge of breaking.
It is all crashing down.
The carefully cultivated narrative is collapsing.

Truly the best timeline.

bitch im kurt angle

negro here

kek knows no race

Confirmed

>AQPQQxf2
>1 post by this ID
TROLL/SLIDE THREAD YOU DOUBLE NIGGERS!
SAGE, REPORT, HIDE!

>you're
dropped
and sage