youtube.com/watch?v=qNXwS0Y-EHE
>Martin McGuinness: Sinn Féin politician dies aged 66
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-39185899
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4333934/Martin-McGuinness-dies-age-66.html

>Article 50: Theresa May to trigger Brexit process next Wednesday
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39325561

> EU summit on 29 April to discuss way ahead
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39337693

>Labour descends into open warfare as John McDonnell accuses Tom Watson of 'interfering' in Unite leadership contest
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/20/jeremy-corbyn-campaign-group-momentum-accused-union-plot-destroy/

> EU mocks Britain with anti-Brexit Tintin poster on wall of Brussels war room
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/21/eu-mocks-britain-anti-brexit-tintin-poster-wall-brussels-war/

> Jacob Rees-Mogg leads the celebrations at Article 50 party: ‘to the Brexit heroes of Islington!’
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/03/jacob-rees-mogg-leads-celebrations-article-50-party-brexit-heroes-islington/

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/coded-Sup
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html
youtu.be/WVEasdS0JdI
youtube.com/watch?v=CF2VUvYOUZY
youtube.com/watch?v=xr4pk8USwS0
youtu.be/Ap_0v5sVzsk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Izzadeen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>french qt will never kiss you as you shuffle off this mortal coil

Bump

>atheist prayers

Time to mow these motherfuckers down, boys.

You've got to be joking.

Nanosecondly reminder muzzies are utter scum.

Lets be honest, most of you are never going to do anything beynd being passive aggressive to Muslims are you?

KEK .muslims are such fags at heart

the fuck is this from?

>athiest prayers

MY SIDES

why not just leave it at "our thoughts are with everyone"

No mention of the terror attacks in the OP......

Reminder her whole purpose is to enrage don't fall for the bait

gizmodo.com/coded-Sup Forums-post-hinted-at-westminster-attack-a-day-in-1793527996

Though currently archived, the original post still appears on Sup Forums. “I understand the situation,” current Sup Forums owner Hiroyuki Nishimura told Gizmodo, “We are ready to respond for law enforcement agency.”

Developing...

How fucked are you?

>TimeOut London uses the opportunity to write a heartfelt tribute to the diversity of London, and re-iterates that all foreigners are always welcome here

Ahh yes...

Don't get me wrong, lads, but the terrorists in Four Lions were more successful than these mugs.

GET YOUR ASSES TO /HWNDU/
Flag is in liverpool. Anything is appreciated from yelling pepe on the street below or having a drone blast music with led strips in a swastika to climbing the building and tearing down the whole thing. Use google 3D and 2D mode to scope around Foundation for Art and Creative Technology if you are unsure of how to proceed. now is the perfect time with everybody distracted by the attack.

If you kill ur enemies they win

>Penny

>be a left-wing atheist millennial
>tweet "PARY 4 PARIS!!!!!!1 PRAY 4 LONDON!!!

Of course not, it won't even be passive aggressiveness, it'll be whining on here where no scary muslims might hear.

why does she have some kind of tage around her wrist?

why can it never hit those people who'd deserve it?

>multiculturalism is are strength, council of muslims just said they condone terrorists, so its not all muslims you racists. #prayformuslims

ATHEIST PRAYERS/CROCODILE TEARS

>they want your anger, they want your fury
only because they have forgotten what the anger and fury of Western men looks like

Will immigrants so far get amnesty?

Anyone else been imagining what they might do physically if they were in a similar situation today?

Most of the scenarios in my head just involve running away.

Yes.

we say that same thing every season, then we sell our best players in the summer, 1 step forward, 2 steps back

i think that's a football urban legend. heard similar things, mainly a pompey shirt being buried in the centre circle of the pitch

desu lad I've put 2 in hospital. One who thought he could play rugby, broke two of his ribs in the best tackle I've ever made and another who thought he could go around robbing people, paid £750 for that one.

shouldn't it be 'tips beanie' or whatever they call that stupid thing?

>atheist prayers

You paid 750 quid?

Do you think he's enjoying the rubber dinghy rapids?

Self-preservation, but I'd like to think that I would have given aid to the wounded when safe to do so.

Sadiq Khan has said he believes the threat of terror attacks are “part and parcel of living in a big city”

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html

I'd just try and remember the basics of CQC desu

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR SHITTY SHARIAH LE BOOFY BULLSHIT, GO FUCKING FUCK YOURSELF.

Thank you, now have a lovely day.

CAN THE POLICE PLEASE JUST FUCKING CONFIRM OR DENY THE ATTACKER WAS ABU IZZADEEN

STOP BEING KEKS AND TELL US WHO IT WAS

If I was on the bridge and wasn't one of the unlucky ones who just got gibbed immediately, I'd probably jump into the river.

I don't even know first aid.

Shouldn't be too hard to learn.

>the anger they want
>they want your
>don't hand them an easy victory
Paranoid schizophrenia much?

Is it bad I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for this guy?
He made valid points about just fighting and defending against all our goverments bombings against their people, and the total discrimination they get for just being muslim.
The guy was passionate about what he stood for, and yeah a total hypocrit now, having been arrested 4 times for supporting terrorism, but he was just fighting back and standing for what he believed in. Imagine being in his shoes. It's like he just had enough and finally snapped.
Don't even know why I'm thinking like this.

Shouldn't football be a sport using feet instead of hand?

tbqh sometimes I wonder whether the Queen or any of the royal family actually give a shit about our country diving head first into the depths of hell

Fedora rhymes with menorah.

So it's better.

Fuck off, Abu.

youtu.be/WVEasdS0JdI

Would've beaten him up

Fine and court fees I assume.

Oops. In fines. Went to court. Didn't get done for assault though it was drunk and disorderly (wasn't really drunk but that's better than assault) and breach of the peace as well as resisting arrest.

Mine's a bit rusty and I'm not a first aider. I guess in all honesty there's not a lot I could do desu.

Yep, its bad to feel sorry for this fucking animal. You should begin deportations now, because its only get worse from here.

The "terrorism expert" talking to Nige on LBC said the same thing and that we shouldn't react negatively to terrorist attacks because "that's what the terrorists want us to do"

Remember to keep muddling through, Tommy.

> Post this after the news reported Sup Forums predicting the exact location of the attack

Welcome to the list.

>if you're passionate about something it's ok to drive your car into pedestrians nothing to do with it
at last i seee

>police are expanding the cordon to take it more and more of central london
Think a second suspect is still around lads, they just aren't telling us yet to maintain public order.

>he doesn't have a gun
Spend some time in Russia, USA or Israel and learn how to operate
youtube.com/watch?v=CF2VUvYOUZY

I've no doubt she does. She's probably shitposting on brit/pol right now.

Patrician Tier: Designated Leftist, Rightly So, Not Bomber Rimmer

Plebeian Tier: Meme Merchant, Preuße

Hopefully Liverpool don't nick all your players this year. If you look at the squad Puel built at lille in 2010–11, he could surprise a few next year.

Maybe but there is definitely a Pompey shirt hidden somewhere in Saint Mary's

The attacker just had a butter knife

It's britbongistan

Are you sure? He is a pretty big guy
youtube.com/watch?v=xr4pk8USwS0
25 seconds in he walks past

Are Tommy on the case

>youtu.be/Ap_0v5sVzsk

Anyone fancy a crack at this?

>(you)'re gay

inb4TakingAdvantage

Patrician: user

Plebian: Building up an identity on an user forum

It's not ok, even called him a hypocrit for it. But look at his past videos, it's like he just had enough and snapped.
I in no way support Islam or muslims, but putting myself in his shoes can kind of understand, has the same passion people here do about their beliefs.

Did they name the wrong guy?

Gott Strafe e*gland

I heard rumors earlier there were 2 people in the car.

Nobody cares

yeah i like to think i would have. i always carry a 3 inch folding LEGAL knife. really fat and wide blade

I don't remember anyone from Sup Forums being violent let alone killing a person let alone a terror attack

FAKE NEWS

>Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job

What do you mean?

She literally has more emergency powers than Hitler did as Chancellor in 1933. Not only here, but in Canada, Australia and New Zealand as well.

She could literally unfuck our shit if she wanted to.

>giving a shit about the British law

he means the evil far right fascists and opposition parties taking advantage of government fuck ups and neglections

Concealed knife carry is a crime.

The police is notified.

People will wrongly accuse him of taking advantage, when he was actually just responding appropriately.

i wasn't so sure about Puel but i'm warming to him now. not the most inspiring of men but he seems tactically adept and adaptable

#hewillnotdivideus

No I didn't, learn in inb4 is you fucking newfag

Today I learnt that Africa has quite attractive and functional rocks

>She literally has more emergency powers than Hitler did as Chancellor in 1933.
Got more info on this?

Seems that way.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Izzadeen
>In January 2016, he was sentenced to 2 years imprisonment for breaching the Terrorism Act by leaving the UK illegally.

Yeah his lawyer says he's still in prison or something. pretty solid alibi along with being alive tbqh