Al Jazeera

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/844614209543421952
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests
youtube.com/watch?v=Y41DvPst72w
youtube.com/watch?v=ntsuSkwkAKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's almost like Muslims are scum that deserve everything bad they get...

I know right? why the fuck do Muslims hate the west?? its not like you have been bombing them for decades . and none of you reall mongered wars to sell weapons to war lords. oh not to mention that ISIS has no support from your intelligence agencies at all.
Muslims really suffer from westophobia

Obvious solution is for both of us to stop bombing each other and for the west to stop letting Muslims in. That would make everyone happy

#JusticeForAlbion is the new trending twitter thing

Thank you erdoshill for the damagecontrol. Obviously it is the fault of the people walking on the bridge that muslims can't into civilization and it is of course not the fault of more or less radical imams who can imprint a hatred for the west into the minds of the young, especially muslims born in the west who's parents never took the effort to integrate into their host societies and because of poor choices now live in poverty and have a bad life. It definitely is the fault of the western governments to allow you to exist.

Don't worry, for every one you kill we'll take 10.

You're pretty articulate for a roach.

wellŲˆ but it seems it the fault of the poor family having dinner in their house when they got bombed and i dont see hating you on the American army. i guess they dindu nuffin.the point is dont act surprised of how those people react with they see you in this situation because you made them live their whole life in fear and misery

good luck with that. we need that sweet sweet texas tea

LAUGHING AT OTHER PEOPLE'S MISFORTUNE?

WHO

WOULD

DO

SUCH

A

THING

ON

THE

INTERNET

THIS JUST MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL, YOU LET THEM INTO YOUR COUNTRY NOW STOP COMPLAINING. FUCK.

Whats al jazeera?

tell erdoghan to calm the fuck down to my folks. thanks.

remove kebab, deus vult

spread to normies

not good enough to be a copy pasta

Funny you should say that, considering muslims have been terrorizing the west for roughly 1000 years.

>Portugal
Tell me about your country.

Behind every Muslim condemning these attacks stand ten that are cheering it on.

THOTH COMMANDS IT

Witnessed

>its not like you have been bombing them for decades
You have been slaughtering each other for millennia you animals.

poor for western standards but pretty comfy

WE WUZ KANGZ some hundreds of years ago

you should be careful what you wish for. empathy is obviously a virtue only found in whites. the day when that empathy is exhausted or excised from the european consciousness is the day when white nations will collectively look to the muslim world and tear it to pieces.

This

jesus, these cold blooded monsters making fun of a tragedy? religion of peace, what hypocrisy

I don't understand what is going on in that picture. What is up with the smiley faces?

Guys im getting a bad feeling

All muslims should be genocided desu

This is why you should ethnic the West and genocide those who still live in middle ages, giving Pakistan, China, and the entire middle east access to modern era technology was a huge mistake. Fuck you Russia for it and fuck your leftism retarded ideology for infecting others mind that everyone is equal.

YOU really don't need to have much of a brain to understand what's happening here

Yeah I bet it's comfy. I've seen some pictures of Portuguese streets...nice.

Quality > Quantity (wealth)

What were your colonies, lad?

people watching the livestream(muds) are giving likes because whites got killed

It shows that Al Jazeera's Facebook audience, watching live coverage of the unfolding attack, was laughing and cheering.

I was one of those laughs. The UK deserves this for opening their borders like a german school student spreads her legs

It sure is getting cold, isn't it?

are you telling me you feel empathy for syrians and iraqies when you see in the news that they got killed? dont flatter your self kid, you are is bad as those sending the smiley faces on this attack's live feed.

shut up meg

yeah hard to explain

Muslims are terrorizing and killing Christians since they were deceived by their pedophile mass murderer piece of pig shit satan muhammed 1400 years ago. You guys deserve nothing less than annihilation. And this is what you'll get. I am calmly waiting for the rise of your mahdi and thus for your final and deciding attack.

>What were your colonies, lad?
Britain's heart.

WE

we literally make fun of genocide daily here, you are the hypocrite

Story please

By you do you mean 0.0000001% of the population alive during 0.00000001% of the history of europeans?

>rise of your mahdi
if he will even exist then the prophecy is true and this will mean that Muslims will rule the world under his rule. it is one thing to believe in your own fairy tales but believing in other people's fairy tales is just plain stupid

No. I want their oil and i want them to keep using the dollar. Ill keep bombing them to make sure it stays that way

It's stupid to claim the moral high ground here, I agree with that.
It's also stupid to think that we actually need the moral high ground here. Muslims wants us wiped out, we don't need any justification past that to oppose them.

Kill yourself, dirtbag.

i've never seen once in my life a shitskin muslim who will take responsibility for his actions. not once. it's like they are all at the emotional equivalent of a child. you just prove the point, again and again roach.

does the US go after civilians? does US bomb civilian tourist gathering spots? does isis have any ROE besides "kill the infidels?"

fuck NO!

fuck off roach. by the way, how the fuck can you say anything about the West fucking over muslims when you're living in turkey aka Constantinople. with muslims slaughtering wholesale and invading byzantium. fuck off. hope you die in a US bomb strike.

And I really fucking wonder why a good part of Europe hates Muslims, especially Turkey.

at one point i did. now i couldn't care less if every muslim disappeared off the face of the earth.

Please encourage your fellow roaches to spread this message on western social media.

Nuke the Turks. Holy War Now.

Kill bomb and litteraly starve each other then we join and bomb some of you also saudi arabia sold weapons too but what ever does that mean i should kill every last one of you for what you did back in 1974

This a picture from earlier today, where clearly the Muslim refuses to be involved in the situation beside here

Another user added the graphics

>aggress against the west
>play the victim when your plans backfire

This all needs to be spread like wildfire on social media.

The normies will be redpilled by the thousands.

Did you not complain about 9/11?

1300 years, actually.

sums it up pretty well

thanks for being honest about how terrible you are roachbro

What do you guys think of this picture?

I think this sum up well the problems of Europe.

This shit should go viral IMHO.

We accepted refugees but they left to Germany because we are poor.

And we'll continue until you piss us off enough we get rid of you.
Know your place.

This image is powerful, it must be shared to reach the normies.

thats fine, just dont be surprised and start threads like these. its pathetic

you are ignoring the fact that Islam is in the midst of a massive Shia / Sunni civil war between Saudi Arabia and Iran. The winner will gain hegemony over the muslim world.

Oops, btfo.

Not sure what would be the worst.

Letting the saudis win just so they can use their massive wealth to spread wahabi (Indonesia is already suffering with this) or let Iran wins and let a fucking radical country that is also poor radicalize everybody into going to Europe and fucking shit up.

Where is those wetworks US promised us a long time ago? The Royal Family should be killed.

You know what to do.

Praise Kek?

It's the elite kikes and you know it.

Needs more Moderate Molly shooped.

Fuck off roach.

You pieces of shit started this 1.400 years ago. You mudshits killed of everyone who did not bow down to your piggodfaggot and his cucksucking prophet muhashit in the Near East and Africa. You besieged Europe, you invaded Europe for centuries. You took more than 2.000.000 European slaves. Then we grew stronger. We kicked you out out our lands. We bombed the shit out of you and freed all European slaves. We crushed your Islamoshit Empire in defence. And even now after we freed you from our rule in an act of mercy, you run to Europe, breed like the vermin you are and want to take over our homelands.

FUCK YOU MUSLISHIT!
LORD KEK's WRATH MAY CONSUME YOU ALL!

no, this is honestly too much and in poor taste,
not to mention it can be easily spotted as fake

Who ever wins, Islam will still be a problem. My main point is, while people like to attempt to blame the west for the discord present in the muslim world. The west could completely withdraw and there would still be great upheaval, conflict, and violence.

The muslim world is in the midst of a civil war and both sides of the conflict are using the west where it benefits them. In turn, the west is picking sides where it benefits the west. (Iran using Russia to shore up Syria and conquer another Arab state, Russia using Iran to gain a foothold in Syria and the middle east, S.A. using the USA to fight Iran in Yemen, the USA using the Saudis to try and contain Shia extremism in Iraq and Syria.

Its a giant cluster fuck that will require a victor to end.

Too late:

twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/844614209543421952

is this not the original ? it looks legit though

Fake photo

Yes yes it's not like Islam is a hegemonic imperialistic religion.

Clearly it is the hwite man's fault.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests

again, i wouldnt dig so much in history if i were you mr.american

What an advanced culture

Would be his wingman anytime!

that'd be really cool to just own and spin around some. i think those are s8(?) rocket pods, i'd fill with fireworks and fly them on the fourth

>MUZZIEQUEST
youtube.com/watch?v=Y41DvPst72w

>WALK ON BY
youtube.com/watch?v=ntsuSkwkAKY

How do I filter ID+ all replies

Fuckers are fast as fuck.

So wait a sec is he caught yet?

What is wrong with those degenerates FFS?

Why do I think the chick is dude's mom?

That makes it extra degenerate.

Mommy cucked. Now that is some next level self hatred.

those 911 terrorists werent let in to america tho

IIRC it's a jew so you shouldn't give a shit.