I really feel empty today. At this point its evident that there is NOTHING that can save us...

I really feel empty today. At this point its evident that there is NOTHING that can save us. There is a war going on and one of the sides actively refuses to even acknowledge it. We will go down in the history pages as the absolute morons who lost a war without even fighting

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BNODesk/status/844634130402988032
geneticliteracyproject.org/2013/10/08/ashkenazi-jewish-women-descended-mostly-from-italian-converts-new-study-asserts/
twitter.com/MayorofLondon/status/844631399713947648
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Listen here you nigger.

You were the country that invaded half the world and started this globalization nonsense in the first place.

You were the country that declared an unnecessary war on Nazi Germany when it was trying to fix Europe.

You were the one who spread industrialization to places like India that resulted in tons of shitskins spread across the world like cockroaches.

Your country is the ultimate evil.

The eternal Anglo must suffer.

twitter.com/BNODesk/status/844634130402988032

>italy is threatening
>will probably do nothing and then switch sides when theres starts to lose

blackpill for you: Rome is falling

Nice job falling for kike driven divide and conquer memes, you fucking Wop retard.

Also, if it weren't for your bloodline the Ashenzazi wouldn't even exist.

So there is plenty of blame to go around.

Good. I love how stupid Sup Forumsack morons ACTUALLY think Christianity stands a CHANCE of surviving. It's fucking dead ALREADY.

Stories like this make me so happy, because it shows the ACTUAL beliefs of the youth. COMPLETELY atheistic and liberal, just as we intended.

Your politicians FULLY support open borders and NONE of them are anti-Islam, our breeding rates are 5x yours, and your women are converting to Islam more than any other religion. Islam will not be the second most popular, but THE religion and LAW of western nations. Also, LITERALLY NO Western teenagers are Christian anymore, your people are Godless and will cower to a much stronger enemy. NO WESTERN ADOLESCENTS FUCKING BELIEVE IN GOD. You HONESTLY think white girls who go to church to stop feeling guilty about being whores are actually Christian? LMFAO.

>You were the country that invaded half the world
I was born after that happened. Now I'm supposed to watch this stupid shit happen and not be annoyed by it.

Your religion is fucking DEAD. It's hilarious seeing you lie to yourselves, acting as if Christianity is still alive, or that ANY normal western teenagers are Christian. Nope, it's over for you. With nothing to believe in, the West's children will see Islam as the shining beacon of light and willingly convert.

Go ahead, shout "deus vult", play Rammstein when you lift weights tonight, act as if you can do SHIT. But at the end of the day, your politicains are COMPLETELY loyal to us,we breed at 5x the rate of you, and we are utterly devoted to Islam when you can't even get up for church on Sunday. LMFAO.

>You were the country that declared an unnecessary war on Nazi Germany when it was trying to fix Europe.

Right in the feels

Can we go back in time

>we are utterly devoted to Islam

What do Ashkenazis have to do with us?

geneticliteracyproject.org/2013/10/08/ashkenazi-jewish-women-descended-mostly-from-italian-converts-new-study-asserts/

fucking get on social media, reddit, and comment boards of news sites asshole

humanity survived before at levels of 10k population. Civility will survive, through force if need be. You have not yet seen a generation of white male minds being focussed on war, shock and awe.

Ashenzazis source from turk tribes

Fight.

Many Askhenazis are germanic /slavic

This British imperialism was twice a dangerous as Islam will ever be. Nothing lasts forever.

That's the most backwards bullshit logic I've heard in while. Are you suggesting he has no say in any political discussion because his country did some shit in the past? By your moronic logic every single person in the world should just roll over and let these goatfuckers do what they will because at some point in past their country did some stupid shit.

Kill yourself.

Pointless.

No they don't, you high school history level moron.

There are a fucking MULTITUDE of genetic studies that source the Ashkenazi mtDNA at around 80% Southern European and the vast majority of their Y DNA is Semitic Middle Easter.

Your Khazar theory is debunked tinfoil garbage.

Hes saying is no one should feel sorry for them cuse they created this fucking mess

In the past and in present times

"To be born English is to win first prize in the lottery of life".

Stand up and fight for your country you cunt.

Partly true. As they moved throughout Europe they did indeed acquire some of the local populations' genetics but they can almost exclusively trace the vast majority of their mtDNA markers to Italy and their Y DNA markers to the Middle East.

The vast majority of Jews that source from Southern European and are of actual Semitic ancestry are sephardic jews. Most Ashkenazis aren't even Semitic, they don't even look
Semitic

Christ I cannot wait for right wing death squads. It would be so comfy to line these things up against a wall and witness to them.

Even if the eternal Anglo didn't colonize half the world nigs would be lining up for gibs and will be given their gibs out of sympathy and "he dindu nuffin poor kid"

The savages would still be treated as the noble savages of today if it didn't happen because some fucking Jew will oy vey us for being so advanced compared to our subhuman brothers and that we should return to dust just like them

>they don't even look Semitic

Yeah, sure thing (pic related).

And I don't give a solid shit what they look like. You can read up on this shit for yourself. It isn't some crazy secret nor some kind of esoteric knowledge.

Their mitochondrial DNA is largely European, 80% or so, their paternal DNA is vastly Middle Eastern.

Just so you know, Northern Italians, the Europeans to which Ashkenazis are most closely related, on average have a much lighter skin, hair, and eye tone than their Southern counterparts.

Semitic Middle Easterners from the Levant also have much of this characteristic.

How many people on Sup Forums would join in action against the leftists if a real strategy were proposed? Would you mobilize with like minds in your local area? Would you organize if trained? Would you mythodically force the left to eat shit, provoking them into acting out like the 5 year olds they are? Would you be willing to utterly crush their spirit and destroy them, absolutely?

>the pen is mightier than the sword

R.I.P West you've have a good 1000 year run. Thanks for pissing it all away because of feels.

>I really feel empty today. At this point its evident that there is NOTHING that can save us. There is a war going on and one of the sides actively refuses to even acknowledge it. We will go down in the history pages as the absolute morons who lost a war without even fighting
>i still support Balestine btw free free balestine stop the genocide and apartheid

>Even if the eternal Anglo didn't colonize half the world nigs would be lining up for gibs and will be given their gibs out of sympathy and "he dindu nuffin poor kid"

I think half the sympathy negroes and shitskins get is "we messed up their countries".

Here comes the kike to subvert the topic at hand for his own purposes.

I feel this way today, too. I don't know why THIS is the attack that did it for me, but this was the straw that broke the camels back. I nearly cried due to righteous anger at the fact that those people's deaths will go unanswered for. I want to know their names. I hate that they will be ignored. I want justice

lol

This user is right. White men are the best on earth at waging war.

>I nearly cried due to righteous anger
>3 dead
>Meanwhile in Chicago

depression intensifies - twitter.com/MayorofLondon/status/844631399713947648

Get a fucking grip. They've pulled off one big attack in this country ten years ago. I lived through the big IRA campaigns, and if the muslims could do even 10% of that there would be undeclared civil war which they would be losing. They are nothing, a few hundred lunatics and a few thousand hangers on at best.
The IRA blew up the fucking government, bombed at will for 20 years and had the backing of an entire population, we didn't 'lose' that. What exactly are these shitters going to 'win'.
inb4 muh demographics, no

Don't worry very soon genetic therapies will allow us to be more healthy, more alive, more anything. And guess what? Almost everybody wants to be more white and more intelligent.

Our current president was against the Iraq war and simply wants muslims out of America. Simple...No more bombing. no more ragheads in the west. You can mutilate your women and throw all your gays off building....just not here.

Can't drop any logic like that, goes against Sup Forumss fear mongering