ObamaGate CONFIRMED

Today Deven Nunes, GOP Intel Chairman confirmed Donald Trump may have been inappropriately under surveillance during his transition to the White House. Journalist in attendance seemed personally insulted by this development and quickly tried to debate syntax in Trump's "wiretapped" tweet. The media knows full well if Trump is proven right about ObamaGate the very little credibility they have left with be squandered.

youtube.com/watch?v=2eqKIvrf7r4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FPgrCIawPKM#t=6m47s
youtube.com/watch?v=VTgGlvtFyqk
twitter.com/CNN/status/844630032320528385
youtube.com/watch?v=VtEz57_KZGk
freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170321-Final Whistleblower Letter.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20170322205109/https://news.grabien.com/story-nunes-fbi-not-cooperating-our-investigation-trump-camp-surve
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Oy Vey!!! With all the happenings of today could you please not try to drag Obama's good name through your political pigsty? You goyim are so insensitive.

Any thread about this is being slid hard.

>if he's right their almost nonexistent credibility is gone
Which is why they've already stopped any mention of it on cnn

self-btfo

goalpost moving and mental gymnastics as usual by /nu/pol and trump campaign.

where is this fucker?

>rosenberg

"obama did get to read all of the reports they made on trumps phone calls though", nunes added afterwards

fucking politicians, even the good ones are bad

You can't prove the media lied (and you never will, those weaselly fuckers), but this does prove that the entire GOP side of the Senate intelligence committee has run out of patience with Comey and now believe him to be running a politicized investigation. I'd say the chance of any GOP ( save songbird or graham cracker) supporting this Russia bs or impeachment is now officially at 0%. Plus trump can fire Comeys as of now.

>The NSA/FBI/CIA under Obama "incidentally" acquired information on Trump. Of course they weren't targeting Trump. That would be illegal! It's just a coincidence goy!

We'll never get a confirmation that Obama was targeting Trump, because they're trained to lie about it:
>youtube.com/watch?v=FPgrCIawPKM#t=6m47s

Same goes for Comey. Why didn't Comey say anything about this the other day? Instead he made Trump look like he pulled all this out of his ass!!!

The MSM is a danger to our democracy. They are no longer a source for news or facts. They are strictly liberal propaganda. Controlling the message to the sheep who think they are getting the news.

literally this. its unbelievable actually

because it was a lie

the "intelligence" that trump got caught up in was because multiple people in his team were/are under investigation

Just when I start thinking it'seems only okay to like Trump ironically!

>claim: Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!
>new claim: there may have been incidental surveillance during our transition period that was used for political reasons

kek

that is a Trumpgate

ta gueule baguette

Did you even watch the mother fucking video. It was normal inelegance reports, that had Trump and his team in them for NO reason.

>be me
>be trump
>say something which is true and i can prove but which is inflammatory and shocking
>do not present proof (important)
>my enemies can not resist attacking me. They really just can not do it
>when they get comfortable and smug in their slander i release evidence through third party that vindicates me
>imagine my face when i will do this until the media works for me or they are in complete shambles

Winning, big league

intelligence.

After watching Nunes' press conference, I'm pretty sure the entire Obama admin is going to jail and the Dems are finished as a party. Also MSM loses all credibility once and for all. A pretty good day tbqh

As said when they say they got that information incidentally, they're lying because targeting Trump without proper oversight would be illegal.

Russian anime expert and part-time sysadmin Edward Snowden confirmed it

Did we watch the same video? This isn't even close to what Trump was claiming. Of course they were watching his campaign staff, they've been investigating the Russia involvement in the campaign since last summer.

but there were reasons

you realize there's a video in the OP right? What's the purpose of this tweet?

so when 2020 comes around and trump starts an "investigation" on whoever demtards put up for slaughter you will have no problem with it right?

>having this level of cognitive dissonance.
>lol DAE like anime! xD REEEE
/nu/pol is dead.

? Why are those airmen saluting? Trump isnt an officer.

i realy realy hate mc cain.

why is he still a active politican?

if they hire foreign agents to run their campaign and national security council, sure

Nobody has done more to destroy our country than that jerkoff did the last 8 years. He politicized the IRS, DOJ, and the IC. He literally gave BILLIONS to a country that wants to destroy us. He is an anti-American POS that deserves to die in prison.

He said these new reports had nothing to do with the Russia investigation.

So the US was monitoring unrelated targets, and at some point member(s) if the Trump administration contacted the target and thus were recorded in the exact same way that everyone who contacted them was recorded...

How is this anything remotely close to "Obama wiretapped Trump tower"?? Jesus

Of course not. Knowing Trump he'll blab about it like a retard and the democrat gets to claim that the investigation is purely political.

OP is so full of shit he squeaks when he walks.

If Trump (or surrogates) was surveilled, it's because the USG was surveilling foreign leaders, and he (or surrogates) was talking to those foreign leaders.

compare and contrast

youtube.com/watch?v=VTgGlvtFyqk

vs

twitter.com/CNN/status/844630032320528385

The names of Trump and people in his campaign were unmasked and spread throughout the intelligence community. This is illegal.

No, he said in the process of collecting information regarding Russian involvement they collected "incidental" information not relevant to Russia. And no shit they did unless everything the Trump campaign talked about was all Russia all the time.

former supporter... crash and burn... hands on nuclear codes.

Is Obama still in Tahiti? Many happenings today.

WIRETAP =/= ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE.

NO WIRETAPPING OCCURRED, BUT ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE DID.

DON'T LISTEN TO SLIDERS.

the cuck CREW seem pretty upset about this

Same thing with the tax returns.

I don't think I'm ever going to get tired of winning.

Oh wow so Trump tower WAS bugged??? Also, not believing a word of this until they actually release documents

This. Accidental collection is one thing, intentional dissemination is another.

They were looking for evidence and they broke the law in getting it.

I know that logic is hard for leftists, it is why you are a leftist to begin with. let's try anyway.

The only thing trump claimed was
>"just found out that obama had my 'wires tapped' in trump tower'

then you say
>'Of course they were watching his campaign staff'
Nothing stands out here? yes, that is right. You are actually agreeing with trump, he had his wires tapped.

wow, done already. And we haven't even gotten to the good parts. Fisa judges, masking of data that did not happen, security reports that where improperly distributed etc etc etc

>"incidentally"

OY VEY GOYIM, I INCIDENTALLY HEARD YOUR CONVERSATIONS EVEN THOUGH WE WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.

>hurrr I don't read so good
Nunes says in the report there are no Russians in any of the surveillance material he saw.

>"incidental"

yea yknow when you record everybody it can easily be an accident to record something you can use politically

Literally a completely different thing than wiretapping you idiot

you don't understand what an 'investigation' means.

take hillary for example, she took money from an ukranian. Trump now asks the nsa to confirm hillary's ukranian connections and give him transcripts to all her phone calls, whether they ar to ukranians or not.

sounds reasonable?

>I didn't wiretap you, it was only (((incidental surveillance)))

Story went from
>we never ordered wiretaps on Trump
to
>we had wiretaps on some of Trump's people, but not in Trump Tower
to
>okay, we had wiretaps in Trump Tower, BUT OBAMA DIDN'T ORDER IT OKAY HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS

I give about a month before info comes out that Obongo ordered it.

>it's ok to survey them illegally because they hired foreign agents
>no, we won't prove they were foreign agents
If the government had nothing to hide, WHY DID THEY LIE FOR TWO WEEKS?

The fucking public is so uninformed about their own white house at this point. The lying-press has blinded America.

Longer video of Nunes statement with questions...MSM just doesn't want to believe it...

youtube.com/watch?v=VtEz57_KZGk

its called 44D chess for a reason

yeah, wiretapping is a big word for a lefty. you probably don't know you don't know what it means.
Did Obama and other people get transcripts of what Trump and his staff said in private? Yes, they did.

just because you rationalize why it happened does not mean that you are not saying it did not happen.

It's an absolute disgrace. It's disgusting. The media needs to be completely dismantled. They are part of the swamp.

>Manafort has been a leading focus of the U.S. intelligence investigation of Trump's associates and Russia, according to a U.S. official. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because details of the investigation are confidential. Meanwhile, federal criminal prosecutors became interested in Manafort's activities years ago as part of a broad investigation to recover stolen Ukraine assets after the ouster of pro-Russian President Viktor Yanukovych there in early 2014. No U.S. criminal charges have ever been filed in the case.

nothing was illegal and flynn retroactively disclosed himself as a spy

the only lying was from trump. he claimed he was the center of it all and that he was wiretapped but the reality is he hired a criminal under investigation as his campaign manager and had to regularly contact him because, you know, campaign manager.

What's wiretapping to you? Only if they surveilled a landline? Surveilling and intercepting cell phones don't count because hurr durr there's no wires? I truly don't understand your logic

>The media knows full well if Trump is proven right about ObamaGate the very little credibility they have left with be squandered.

Who's credibility will be squandered exactly? The Obama administration? Who cares?

I knew they were going to do this.

utterly fucking pathetic. journalist my ass.

raging so hard right now

This

>but the reality is he hired a criminal under investigation as his campaign manager and had to regularly contact him

Manafort was long gone in Nov, Dec and Jan when these intelligence reports are from.

maybe the media's credibility will be lost... but who even believes what the msm says anymore

Everyone against this is refuging in the exact wording of the legal definition of wiretapping that excludes all modern forms of electronic surveillance.

It's so ironic for you to be talking down to me and calling me stupid while simultaneously being completely wrong.

Incidental collection from a fisa Warrenton is not the same as Trump tower being wiretapped by Obama.

Show me evidence that Trump tower was wiretapped.

You underestimate the stupidity of the masses.

It was how they found out Michael Flynn lied about his talks with the Russian ambassador. They met in Trump Tower.

If Trump calls some Russian guy the CIA is surveilling that isn't the same as surveilling Trump. This isn't complicated.

show me evidence russia hacked the election...

...ill wait sweetie

have no fucking idea what your greentext is for. you are just a sore loser.

As far as flynn, it is definitely illegal to unmask his part in the conversation, they are still looking for who did it. We are still not living in a a1984 movie

Do you honestly need the difference between incidental collection from a separate target and intercepting every single communication from the headquarters of a campaign?

This. There is NONE.

The most infuriating thing about 'Meh Russia' is the fact that Hillary and Podesta have ties to Russia that were/are completely ignored.

michael flynn, carter page, jeff sessions, etc. more will come out eventually.

if trump didn't want to get caught up in federal investigations maybe he shouldn't have hired or told so many people to facilitate secretive and illegal communications

it's called being a hypocrite

They then disseminated the information collected and unmasked the people in the trump transition team.

That was illegal. The material nunes was given also shows that the bulk of the disseminated information was specifically from the transition time after the election.

They spied on the president elect.

Thanks for allowing a president to get impeached assholes. Why are New Yorkers so fucking mean to Trump when he built up their economy so much?

He can't even get the majority of the vote and people actually consider Hillary Clinton more New York than Trump.

Now NYT could back up Trump but fail to do so. Really weak.

That's literally not proof

I never made that claim nor do I believe it. If hard evidence is produced I'll change my view, but for now it seems like a convenient scapegoat for the neoliberals. Nice job dodging my question, I guess there's no proof, huh?

>more will come out eventually

"more" implies there is already something?? There is NOTHING! You libs are so pathetic. Keep your fingers crossed though. Meanwhile, enjoy the next 8 years, faggot.

the sun never rises if you don't open your eyes

Still not anything like Trump claimed. I'm not believing any of that, especially the spin, until documents are produced.

And the info in the reports had nothing to do with the Russian investigation. So why is it even in a report?

They intercepted calls between Trumps family and the campaign team

Show me evidence that you understand what wiretapped means.

>To listen to or record in secret (a conversation carried on over a telephone line or other communications channel), often as part of a police investigation.

incidental collection or not, trumps communications (it does not matter if it was with the russians or the martians) was recorded in secret and distributed unmasked to obama and others.

Nunes even goes out of his way to mention that this included communications that had nothing to do with the russians, not that it matters at all.

you're gonna kill yourself when they throw him out. 6 months tops

Yet you believe the opposite is true with a similar lack of evidence?

Captcha: deaf child sign. Praise kek.

>They then disseminated the information collected and unmasked the people in the trump transition team.

Schiff is saying he has no fucking idea what report Nunes is talking about because he hasn't shared it with anyone.

That which is presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

Wow, what do you know, still no evidence. Shocking

>Of course they were watching his campaign staff, they've been spying on political opponents for years.

Here. freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170321-Final Whistleblower Letter.pdf

Thrown out for what? Because you liberals and your media are pulling a temper tantrum and trying to create controversy where there is none? Just keep kicking and screaming though. You're locking up his second term.

How about the evidence that the GOP house Intel committee is sick of Comeys lying? Do you really fail to see how this totally fucks up your chances of impeaching trump?

So you have zero opinion yet here you are shilling about?

Tinfoil: The Post

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

Why is the FBI IS NOT COOPERATING?

web.archive.org/web/20170322205109/https://news.grabien.com/story-nunes-fbi-not-cooperating-our-investigation-trump-camp-surve