Logical Fallacy in Mainstream Media

Fake News.

What is the worst news outlet at reporting on false things and using fallacy to further (((the agenda)))?

Whats the worst you've seen?

Sticky Related

CNN, MSM, ABC, FOX, BBC, and then some.

They don't post news. They post propaganda and opinions.

Huffington and Washington Post are also bad.

Media has become a basis for propaganda, people need to take that thought in context and need to demand sources for Everything the media presents.

They are all pushing an agenda of some kind. Why they push this is beyond me, but sub-humanity needs to be brought to an end.

The world needs Nationalism.

Bump and respond to your own thread faggot.

WHAAAAPOOOOOO
Washington Post

I have more but I guess I'm posting to the no one.

Praise KEK! Peace niggers.

Hello, newfriend.

fake map

What dose the media mean when they say "scientist"? If I call myself a scientist can I do gravity is fake and be valid due to my self appointed title?

Who appoints a scientist and what makes them valid? Could CNN and others name their said scientist?

Fake Mexico

Well yea. Poland, Germany, and Sweden don't report most of their terror attacks.

Bump for red pills and kek.

Just me and a mexibro.

You cunts need to learn to multitask and bump red pill threads rather bumping flood threads.

Got other examples or info on stuff like this?

Not a whole lot on my phone.

Wrong pic,
I can go ahead and dump what I do have I guess.

sorry boys ive been scanning the interwebs for juicy current stuff. What do you think of nyt? or cnn?

Both is trash.

CNN is the most fake news. I remember when I first heard the term "fake news" all I could think of was how fake they are and how this will bite their ass.

Fuck eh, any outlets worthy of remaining? whats left thats still good?

I remember when this photo of Trump's inauguration came out... It was the day before his inauguration.

Nothing to be honest. What I do is watch Sup Forums and listin to Reddit fags to see what of interest the media is talking about.

Then I listin to what the media says with a spoon full of salt.

Try your best to only listin to vedieos ND live sources.

(What I do isn't the best, you'd be better off doing your own research) don't forget Sup Forums is Sup Forums and to take it with a pinch of salt and make sure you have sources.

As crazy as it sounds Trump Twitter is relatively reliable. Just make sure you know what he is talking about and you listen to what he means not what he says.

Though to be honest listin to what a person says "even through Twitter" to judge them and get a form of news source. If what they are saying is a lie then at least you know the not truth.

I wish it was possible to have a "news" network not an opinion or propaganda.

In Denmark we have weekly "muh environment" articles.
Every time its something about "scientists say the climate change may be too severe in just 20 years and X will happen".

In the UK press, the Guardian is a fucking nightmare. It's always been left slanted, but now it omits huge chunks of relevant information to push it's agenda
The BBpedoC is the same, but to a lesser extent, but is rabidly globalistm (unsurprising giving the number of Jews running it)
Politics in the last few years have forced most media into becoming unadulterated propaganda arms just at the point where it is most easy to see through their lies.
It is surreal to see them destroy themselves for an ideology that they appeared to genuinely believe everyone would eventually welcome regardless of the massive contradictions seen in the real world
I guess they've lived in an echo chamber for so long, they forgot that there were people living the consequences for real

It's odd that they never thought that the fake news label would come back and turn on them
They had it so easy and were so complicit for so long, they forgot there was another world out there

i had to search through multiple articles just to find the name of the London terrorist this morning. A ton of places reporting it never mentioned his name, despite it being known a few hours ago according to the tweet I eventually found that mentioned it.

I think they named the wrong guy at first, not sure if they have the correct name yet