Brit/pol/ - (((Love and Tolerance))) - Edition

>FOUR people are dead - including police officer and terrorist - and 20 more injured - after killer mowed down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge before killer is shot attacking police in Parliament grounds
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4338998/Police-open-fire-outside-House-Commons.html

>'Hero' MP Tobias Ellwood tried to save stabbed officer
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39359319

>Dramatic videos captures the moment three shots are fired and people run screaming for their lives as a car mows down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge in London terror attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4339472/Videos-capture-moment-London-terror-attack-unfolded.html

>Shock moment SNP politician MOANS about terror attack delaying Scottish independence vote
express.co.uk/news/uk/782658/london-terror-atack-snp-minister-meltdown-holyrood-suspension

express.co.uk/news/uk/782655/london-terror-attack-parliament-westminster-sadiq-khan-mayor
>Sadiq Khan FINALLY responds to London terror attack after being slammed for ‘silence'

>Isil supporters cheer Westminster attack as 'revenge' for British air strikes on Syria
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/isil-supporters-cheer-westminster-attack-revenge-british-air/

>#WeAreNotAfraid: Londoners start a Twitter trend as they defiantly proclaim the terrorists haven't won
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/wearenotafraid-londoners-start-twitter-trend-defiantly-proclaim/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fcjDtPf9GMw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4340000/Police-scramble-south-London-tube-station.html?ito=social-facebook
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4339530/Police-urge-public-streets-London.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/782658/london-terror-atack-snp-minister-meltdown-holyrood-suspension
youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4
youtu.be/lyHSjv9gxlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice flag m8.

>Westminster Bridge
have an idea for a new name: Tolerance Bridge

Don't open facebook. Oh my fucking god I nearly sperged out and wrote went Heil Hitler gas the non whites when I saw this

This time together.

>2.2 billion

Really?

First... in 10 years? What the fuck?

Don't write 1488 just go round her gaff and gas her personally.

people like that are mostly muslims themself or payed shills from soros

>here comes the doubling down on diversity
I just don't care anymore. If this is what people want this what they will get. How can we help people who refuse to see the truth? How can we help people who actively fight for those who wish to cause them harm?

We don't you depressive fuck. We shift the soft liberals and the centre away from them. The hardcore SJW types are damaged people, their system of belief is just a new folk religion to replace Christianity and Judaism. They are a small and vocal minority and most people do not agree with them.

Yes today's event was pretty shit. But get some perspective. The black flags aren't flying over Westminster. 4 people died. These attacks will radicalise people against Muslims. Stop crying into your Mountain Dew.

Congratulations bongs on finally licking out on having a semi-competent terrorist
France has been languishing under a wave of ineffective Mohammad's for quite a while

Bluepilled friend kicked off big time when they saw Motorola Muslim

You're right. Just a bit melancholy. Also it's not mountain dew it's earl grey. *sniffles* *sips tea*

Can we get encourage the )))religion of peace((( to move to N.Ireland so we can get The Troubles 2: Catholics vs Muslims?

> "It's really nothing"

God these people disgust me.

>turning a car wheel slightly on one of the busiest bridges in the UK
>'semi-competent'

a toddler could be more effective, he should have killed dozens

Corbyn would probably support the Muzzies.

God can you imagine.

>Jamal and co wage war on the emerald isle
>John Fitzpatrick and Patrick Fitzjohn slaughter them en-masse with L1A1's and AR15's the burgers gave them
>Jamal and co blow up an irish bus
>Paddy Mcguiness and pals start leveling mosques like a demolition company on crack

It's alright like.

Mod is a faggot of the highest order. Its a flag dude fuck off. I know it hurt your feelings last time that Sup Forums took his flag. But now you are getting in the way of KEK and you know what that means don't you.

Sorry wrong thread. But Shia's new flag has been found. In Liverpool. At the FACT building.

What's this about?

Englands Greatest football manager

I'm going by Muzzie standards of competence
Remember the guy with an AK on a train who killed no one?

shia labeouf's new flag from his shitty "art" project season 4 has started first to capture the flag wins.
Just his shitty "protest against Trump" he got btfo in burgerland now he brings his cancer to liverpool.

>actual tories save actual public sector workers and assist Unser Waffen-NHS
>labour nowhere to be seen

Mummy will enjoy this

pepe no!

youtube.com/watch?v=fcjDtPf9GMw

Big Sam is no way near Woy's achievement.

RIP

I mean, I'm white, and get blamed for slavery. Not only that, but I'm of Irish descent, yet still responsible for the actions of less than 1% of whites over 100 years ago.

>mfw people who haven't contacted me in years ask if I'm ok

Can we have more terrorism here please

damn, he was driving down the wrong side of the road and everything.

madman

>le ban guns because le bad guys le use it
>le SUV plows you instead
Fuck, I'll take bullets instead of 2 ton object moving at 80-100mph

Fuuuck lads. I'll be real, this actually made me almost tear up

100% win record...
>Alf Ramsay bows to the Allardyce
>In contact with FIFA
>Owns all the Pie shops and Chippies in Crystal Palace
>Rumoured to have an IQ of 90
>You probably have Alardbots inside you

Well, are you?

Like you always do.

Topping the day with a lovely pint of Rose's.

Mails latest front

They need to kill themselves

Not sure Laura can pull off these emotional stories. Sounds like she's trying too hard.

I know user, it's terribly sad how people can't afford new socks these days

#buildbridgesofterrornotwalls

tbf fambly, guns are as banned in DC as they are in London

no

1.7 at most

HAPPENING

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4340000/Police-scramble-south-London-tube-station.html?ito=social-facebook

she's awful and horribly biased. john pienaar is a far better reporter

also i hate the way she speaks out the side of her mouth, really odd looking

No go areas in London

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4339530/Police-urge-public-streets-London.html

Indeed, most people are becoming very anti-Muslim.

It will be like 2005 again, there will be reprisals.

Are you ok?

Do you find her strangely hot?

>when you consider whats really happening

What is really happening that is worse than people in a first world country not being able to feel safe anymore?

The conditioning is breaking

Do brits call the sidewalk "pavement"

Admittedly these "no go areas" aren't as such over fear of more attacks, but to clear the paths for emergency responders.

yes that is correct

lads

LADS

I don't mean to shock anyone, but Edd China has left Wheeler Dealers.

You mean that paved area? Yeah.

we sweden now

no m8 we call it the ramadan road

Yes.

If the pavements a sidewalk then where's the mainwalk?

No m8 you yanks call the pavement the "sidewalk".

D-do we have any info on these two? :( Did he make it?

I could think of worse ways to spend your final moments

Funny, they had no problem blaming all the Irish for IRA terrorism. Even the Irish descendants in the USA. We were accused of arming the IRA.

made me lol

>"sidewalk"
You have a road and a pavement to walk on
Not a sidewalk and a cardrive

I feel nothing towards fellow Londoners. I might as well be a tourist, only unlike abroad, I'm treated with blank contempt for existing too strongly.

Yes

did he die?

ABSOLUTE KEK

>It will be like 2005 again
Funny how all that stuff got censored and never reported. People went to burn down Finsbury park mosque

Yes, you absolute blubber smugglers.

WHERE'S MY HOLIDAY, PAUL.

Why did the bus run over the qt

>reading this

>sigh.jpg

>let's play another round of "how will fake news try to smokescreen yet another muslim terrorist"

>read for deets

>ASIAN

>photo of intensely brown full bearded man on a stretcher

>yep.jpg

no i find her normally hot

Anyone got photos of the body under the bus?

Shes a qt
Pity fuck her

We call it the Greggs Ambulatory.

I had the biggest shock when I found out that mad doesn't mean insane to yanks.

>I could think of worse ways to spend your final moments
I can't. I'd hate to have my last seconds of life be in a shithole like London.

>mfw Americans call Gentleman Friendly SideyRoads, "Sidewalks"

>That "person" on the far right
Londoners really are the scum of the earth sometimes

I would love Julie Ethcingham to inform me of the days events when I cum home and give her a mouthful.

>*Lonliness, Libido and Autism*

Wake up Britain

youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4

To be fair, he wasn't that bad. He was clearly miffed about it though.

Its sad but true lad. We had a top 5 player in every position arguably top3 in most

What does it mean to yanks then? Just angry?

Blacked.com

why do you love greggs

youtu.be/lyHSjv9gxlE

His shoes are very neatly placed.

Also why does no one seem to give a shit about the dead bird under the bus?

Point is guns are less lethal than cars

HONK

CAN'T WAKE UP