Police protects London terrorist ABU IZZADEEN as muslims mock patriotic British citizens

youtube.com/watch?v=jcwA4RwCV80

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-22/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-22
youtube.com/user/abuizzaddeen/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=bzVlFLUiMZA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking desert hoodlums

how cucked can you get?
brexit didn't change anything. cucked is cucked.

This literally would not be a problem if non muzzies/minorities were afforded the same rights and protection.

This is the same country that jailed a guy who made his dog react to heil hitler

the bomb turban always cracks me up

at least we are allowed to protest faggot kraut!

You stupid faggot, take one minute to fact check. He's been in jail, and you're spreading lies.
Sup Forums king of fake news

get those shits out of Europe

No matter how much time I spend on Sup Forums, I will never understand the goyim and their love of Islam and "diversity." Never.

FUCK THIS COUNTRY

i cannot wait until sharia 4 uk becomes a reality. or were just a mixed race degenerate liberal athiest hole. either scenario (these are the only possibilities) ill be long gone in eastern europe, asia or latin america.

rot in piss the western world

>protest
>a handful of middle aged losers doing nothing
that'll show them

Kill every single mudslime in that video, burn their bodies, piss on the ashes, mix them into a soup and force feed it to their children

I want to tear their beards off. NEW BOUNTY! $500 for every muslim beard!

Getting reports that say Abu Izzadeen is NOT the terrorist today

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-22/

send this video to Sargon or other Youtube fuckers.

How's that cultural enrichment working out for you Germany? How many times has your girlfriend or sister been gang raped by muslims today?

The only cucks are you and the swedes with the mass kebab rape epidemic.

DO SOMETHING BRIT BONGS. THIS IS A FUCKING INVASION

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-22
PAGE NOT FOUND

I started a petition last night for a right to bare arms. Then this happened today, it's like pottery.

Can we please have more mudslime refugees? I just can't get enough of these fine people.

>t. cuck

>pottery

MAKE THIS FUCKING VIDEO VIRAL
For fuck sake ...

Said while watching Muhammad fuck your wife's son.

Just look up Trevor Brooks.

They say he's still in prison (again)

This video made me physically shake with anger.
I'm literally shaking, and I'm not even liberal.

meanwhile in the Hans household, Abdul has run out of lube but he has an idea! Hans has always wanted to use his throat as a penis lubrication device for poor abduls that just want to fuck Han's daughters

He's busy suggin' nigger cock

Hitler loved him some Muzzies

Those old farts were like a dozen at best. If you cannot muster a couple hundred people don't bother protesting.
It makes you look like loony idiots and people will avoid associating with you.

says the fucking german

Brits need to start cracking the skulls of Muslims open like watermelons.

Every single subhuman shitskin goatfucking pedophile in that video needs to be gutted and have their corpses covered in bacon and excrement.

Muslims openly preach hate, murder and terror on the UK and its citizens = nothing
White person criticises Islam = arrested and possibly imprisoned for hate speech

It's getting time to start looking after ourselves because the police and the state aren't interested in doing it any more it seems. We hand over all these taxes and they aren't able or willing to keep up their end of the bargain. They have decided that we can't be trusted to defend ourselves and leave us completely exposed to criminals and terrorists. They make laws completely against our interests and that makes them the enemy.

keep your cuck fantasies to yourself, britcuck.
austria pls

Pottery is like when you make bowls and shit. Did you mean poetry?

I'm sure he did, Nazis and Muslims are two sides of the same antisemitic shit sandwich that we are eating today.

>mistaking Latvia for Austria
do you even vexillology

I think it's a little premature to jump to conclusions. How do we know he was a real muslim? Besides, even if he was, not all muslims are terrorist.

Merry Christmas, Ahmed.

>Daily Mail

I knew Germans were gullible idiots, but this proves. Thanks Fritz.

springfags

Whats up with his eyes? He looks like one of them inbred Pakis. Whats his nationality?

are you fucking retarded.
at least the brits have some balls and are leaving the EU. while we get to choose between Schulz and Merkel

just look up the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, he led the Muslim SS, drafting Bosnians and Arabs to fight

>austria pls

Wait, you're actually implying that your country is better off aren't you?

He's British African

>muh anti semitism

Hitler respected Islam because it had not grown weak like Christianity. Back then, respecting Islam didn't come with a care package of shitskins like it does now. Kill yourself you fucking kike.

Europe is dearly in need of the rights to bare arms. Thank the lord our Founding Fathers put this in our Constitution.

>Ted Cruz taking little bites
Fuggen' saved.

>implying it isn't real

Just because some gerry cunt is baiting you doesn't mean this country is cucked to all hell.

bvb

Is the UK the biggest group of cucks in history? At least it won't be around in a hundred years.

>A member of the public took offence at the quote [...] and called police
A muslim saw that someone might vote for him and decided to try to get him out of the running.

Perp had youtube channel

youtube.com/user/abuizzaddeen/videos

UK GO TO HELL
UK GO TO HELL
UK GO TO HELL

>ABU IZZADEEN

Naturally.

At least we are trying to fix the fucking problem.

his nose look flatter then the ambulance photos. Maybe they gave him a nosejob

>bare

It's "bear" you double niggers.

Brits are afraid to speak out against muslims. They can literally be thrown in jail for hate speech.

Perp was on other youtube channels too asking for shariah

youtube.com/watch?v=bzVlFLUiMZA

who cares, he's dead now. Fuck him

is this our genetic scape goat confirmed?

Doesn't UK have hate speech laws?
How are not radical islamists included in those?

Britain is finished.

Our leaders sincerely want a population culling that leads to a brown low-iQ servant castes replacing the European populations. Once you consider this motive, it fits into almost everything the leaderships do.

t. Muslim gentleman

wew laddie

in that little speech i counted
13 islams
23 muslims
26 allahs
6 korans
15 sharias

people like you will hang one day

He's just exercising his freedom of speech and freedom of religion

Those two 'human' (((rights))) work just fine by one another :---DDDDD

This is why everyone hates us and why we deserve to die out.

How many Asians do you know that have a FULL beard?

Islam is cumming

مرحبا بكم في بريتيان

tf you even talking about. the nigger you see in the video is dead.

Go and try to revise the Holocaust.

سوف يعبد أطفالك الإسلام

Every single man in saudi arabia, pakistan and afghanistan?

Z̴̵̪͕̳̻̙͙͍̖͖̦͖̏͌ͨ̈́͊͋̔̽̂́̊̃͊̆̚̚͞ȃ̶̸̢̢̭̤͖̖̗͔̼̤͈͇̄̂̾ͯļ̴̨̦̞͔̩̟͍̟̻͂ͨ̈ͪ̌͆́̈́̊̈̒͘͝ģ̴̖̹͉͈̘̟̼̯͕͂͒̂̈́̄ͤ̏́͗ͬ͑ͭͯ͘͢o̷̼̝̱̠̪͖̠̜̜̭̤̥̍͑͛ͨ̾͒͊̅̋̆ͯ̈̋̀

Military fag here, me and most of the guys i know are ready for a new crusade, fucking when

What happened to the English Empire that sat at the throne of Europa?
What happened to the patriotic Germans and Aryans who fought the Kikes head on?
Has Europa been completely castrated?

>What happened to the patriotic Germans and Aryans who fought the Kikes head on?
You gave the other guys all your weapons.
And then when you had control over the country you instated denazification.

Don't tell me you don't want us to die out
The whole "refugees are good for your country" also comes from an american institute. Your tax money is likely paying for europe to be replaced so you should be happy how good the results are.

Yeah, you are really sorting your niggers out, deal with your own problems before you moan at us.

Muslims have no place in any country. They are slimy snakes that will backstab hard working nationals. BAN ISLAM NOW

Idris elba?

And I can't wait to deus vult Ahmed

Turns out he was the wrong guy, getting my news from Sup Forums, fuck you guys.

هذا هو لندن، بالفعل إلى أواخر، ولكن بكل الوسائل الاستمرار في الانتظار

I feel ashamed for you!

>The teachers all laughing
Fucking slaughter them.

They ruled over overseas colonies because the closest they ever came to "ruling over Europa" was occupying some three quarters of modern-day France during the 100 Years' War.

Your European brothers and the Kikes carry just as much blame as America does. It isn't out faults that you became so pussywhipped into being afraid of being seen as Nazis.
A chimp-out every now and then is all we have to deal with. Let's see if your rape statistics follow the trend of your German and Swedish brothers in the next few years.

>Your European brothers and the Kikes carry just as much blame as America does.
Look history is decided by the victors.
I am saying you shouldn't root for germany to repair itself.
You want this. You want Germans to die out. You want us be replaced.
This is your fucking victory lap.

all dem juuucyyy (yous)

Rape stats? How about murder stats?

Why haven't you converted yet? Your brothers and sisters are!
Accept your fate

exactly this. everyone learn from this wise user.

>arabs applaud genocide and piss on corpse of dead citizens
>gets defended by police
>guy says the word nigger online
>4 year sentance minimum