He Will Not Divide Us, Ep. IV

Cuck flag is now on the roof of the FACT building (Foundation for Art & Creative Tech) - UK
Two words:

FLAMTHROWER DRONE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JLkGBQsORqI
zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/42844089?search_identifier=e1d1d1b75b73dc672becb1dc165d1f48#5DDBae1TV0KupAQx.97
hewillnotdivide.us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

please anons try to climb that wall by night

Operation Eagle Eye is a go boys

>>youtube.com/watch?v=JLkGBQsORqI

>deported out of the USA

How can you access the roof?

Helped with the last op, flight radar specifically. I leave this to you, bongs. God speed.

Issou

bumping for the lulz

I wonder if anyone has a high power laser would it burn the flag?

NAME HAS BEEN CHOSEN, CONFIRMED THROUGH DIGITS.

They'll find a way.

>HWNDU
>No longer on US soil

Day the Bongs deliver?

Bump

Currently watching for the stream, can't wait to see this flag go down!

zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/42844089?search_identifier=e1d1d1b75b73dc672becb1dc165d1f48#5DDBae1TV0KupAQx.97
This is an advertisement for an apartment thats right next door to the roof of the flag, maybe if someone got a viewing of the property and then tried to do something from there?

So he didn't divide anyone, the ocean did

It's about Nigel Farage now

So close. Roll for operation raging lion.

Are we still considering the seagull plan?

>UK

Shia lost the moment he took it out of the US. Still, if some Brit anons were to get that flag I'd imagine the next flag location to be in a bottle tossed into the Atlantic.

Stop posting, it's pretty obvious that Shia is reading Sup Forums!

what stream?? link please

>HWNDU goading anons to steal something
>in Liverpool

This shit writes itself

Operation Fish and Chips is now a go.

What's even the point of this project if its not based in the U.S anymore? Might as well meme this flag to represent something else at this point. Could false flag it and piss off UK's muslim population

What about using something to reflect the sun at the flag and burning it.

hewillnotdivide.us/

What if 2 drones, one with a hot knife to burn through rope and another drone holding it flag. Then once flag succefully achieved you can drop Maga hat on top of pole.

>shia thinks it's over
>pol liberate liverpool
>shia moves to india and everyone ceremoniously shits on hwndu flag in the street
KeK!

Sorry lads, not going to risk having my car jacked by scousers. Someone must be closer to.

Doesn't look that high up. A shitty makeshift ladder should to the job. Or a long pole that can be shimmied up. Grappling hook if you're batshit crazy.

I have a bad feeling about this. I know that it is a trap! KEK tells me!

Thanks user.

Anyone got location? Plan? Drone? I'll help and drive some ways but im in the northwest :(
But this shit just keeps getting better and better. Somebody hack Shia lebouefs phone and get some nudes of him and we will blow them up to flag size and replace the flag with it. Hahahaha

I'm a scouser. I'll be there in 30 minutes to take it down. Also justice for the 96 never forget hillsborough. I stole at least 8 wallets that day.

reminder putting HWNDU in the OP will make the thread autosage

Isn't buying an appartment too much ?

why are you guys so obsessed with this faggots flags ? i mean its funny but he is just a paid shill and slave to the illuminati. as are all the "big" hollywood actors that go "loco" they do that on command or else kill.

if anything pray for shia like a good christian would do that he gets out of their grasp.

what do you think "im sorry" was about?
he knows he is powerless and forced to do dumb shit , he doesnt want to , he doesnt stand behind it , because he values his life.

as a good christian on a christian board you pray for those that have lost their way and are straying away from the right path.

you do not meddle in their bsns or wish bad things upon them.

even kek knows this.
who btw bows to jesus.
#prayforshialebooooohf
#cleansehissoul
#destroythedevil

that what you should focus on in your prayers not world war 3

BURN THAT BLOODY FLAG LADS

Anons, there are lasers that can burn through the rope/flag material from a good distance that you can buy online! The S3 Krypton Series would work great for that!

If not a laser, I'd recommend a diversion to draw security away from the roof, and then someone goes up and either torches the flag or grabs it and makes a run for it! lol

Good luck, and praise Kek!

More like the KEK building

May I suggest using a laser from a distance to draw kek on the flag?

May get a trip to Liverpool, but the happenings in the UK make me uneasy.

8ch
8ch
8ch
8ch
8ch
8ch
8ch
8ch

I would do it if my drone was efficient enough to fly there from the netherlands

some other /user/ posted this

>flag is about Trump not dividing America
>the flag is now in Europe
What the fuck is this shit

We need proof you Brit Gopnik.

>sun
implying there even is sun in liverpool

I'm watching.

>assuming brits will do anything

waiting for Sup Forums's inevitable win... again

How long was the flag up until discovery?

Keks with you

100000 DEGREE RED HOT KNIFE

Um the muzzie that was just killed was trying to find this flag and ended up killing 3 people and drove his car through a crowd trying to find it.

> see what you have done /pol by encouraging this shit

it is a trap you fools

>moved the flag to the country with no backbone

Smart move, too bad UKucks won't even try to take it down.

I have magnesium that I stole from my high school 4 years ago, how do I create the bang and flash?

This seems like a good idea but maneuvering the knife might be difficult. Instead why don't we paint bomb the thing green and then use the second drone to put the hat on.

That wall was designed to be grappled senpai

or use a extendable ladder

Or use drones to drop a big British or American flag on it

Because he is a rallying point for SJWs. SJW delenda est.

we need the kid who climbed trump tower

God speed bong, God speed

i live close may be going on a scout mission in the next few weeks my friend owns a drone but isn't really into all this shit

>tfw we establish subsonic communications with sperm whales to retrieve the bottle from the depths of the ocean

A red hot metal rod on a drone and burn the flag???

>not divided
>forced overseas

Mission accomplished?

this

their project was so shit that they had to outsource it to this bleak shithole. amazing.

>This is an advertisement for an apartment thats right next door to the roof of the flag, maybe if someone got a viewing of the property and then tried to do something from there?

>/britpol/ crowd funds the cost of buying the property to create an operations HQ.

because is mostly losers that have nothing better or constructive to do

Someone should hire a Mexican, I heard they are pretty good at climbing up the walls

bump

guys what if this is a honeytrap to lure people into taking it but its actually a "false flag" and its actually somewhere else

Things like this are why Sup Forums is the most powerful entity in existence.

Best and cheapest approach for a flamethrower would probably be literally affixing a lego robotics mechanism to ignite the lighter. I don't know about the new sets, but they should be able to receive remote signals, right?

You only need to secure the lighter and the aerosol with any other hard material since legos are not really best for holding shit together. The least you would need is a the main unit and a small motor for the mechanism. This is assuming any of you bongs don't already have some actual robotics stuff to mess around with.

That's at least how I would do it. Lego robotics would be the simplest and easiest for me since I don't have any actual motors or wires nor would I want to sink the time into finding out how.

Why not fire a burning arrow from a nearby roof?

>I know an active user that has scuba and naval experience
>He still posts on Sup Forums

>implying you aren't a loser
>implying you have something better to do

Yeah then losers like you comment on how we are losers.

Besides you getting fucked in the ass by a nigger nor muslim

Christcucks, lol

get your sticky fingers out la and grab it

>implying were non planing a double trap

It's in Liverpool, so if you wait for a day or two it will get stolen by default.
Or you could try snagging it from a nearby roof using a fishing rod and some treble hooks. Should be possible for 1 guy to comprehensively shred the fucker.

GET IT BOIS!

CAPTURE THE FLAG!

THE ENEMY IS RETREATING!

About 2 hours before the first anons spotted the flag.

THIS

>2017
>falling for the crucified jew

Can you imagine how amazing that would look slowly hovering into view on the stream and then torching the shit out of his gay flag? Internet hall of fame level.

Why is it that the same day Shai's protest goes up in England there is a terror attack

Paintball sniper.

He (shia leboof) will not divide us (/ourguy/s)

>It's in Liverpool, so if you wait for a day or two it will get stolen by default.

lol

t. Jerks off watching his sister get assfucked by mohamed

What about covering the view of the flag with some sort of signboard or banner?

Wait I'm fucking retarded. Just use an actual torch. Still need an actual pulling mechanism, however.