I go to Rockville High School, aka home of #Rockvillerape. Ama

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/posts/in-rockville-high-rape-case-superintendent-claims-plyler-v-doe-ties-his-hands
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When you gonna kill the superintendent?

a girl definitely got Ram'd

Superintendent should be fired. There's no way both of them should have been in our schools. One had an immigration case against him and no home address of record. Our principal is doing, and has done a fantastic job tho

vdare.com/posts/in-rockville-high-rape-case-superintendent-claims-plyler-v-doe-ties-his-hands

does everyone know who the girl is?

are her parents going to help overturn plyler v. doe so this doesn't happen again or is her dad a cuck?

does it feel like a legitimate school wide outrage, or is it just a vocal minority and no one else cares?

Has anyone changed their view on illegals?

I agree with overturning plyer vs for, but to say Obama is responsible is ludicrous. There were a record number of deportations in his administration

How many white girls have been BLACKED at your school? Also, what do you plan on majoring in? Finance and law are patrician tier.

Everyone in school cares, though I think the outrage is from outside sources. People mostly treat it like a tragedy, something that shouldn't have happened. There are definitely people who have changed their minds on illegals, but the consensus is that it was a tragedy that should never have happened. Also fuck the negative publicity we're all getting

If by blacked you mean raped then just one. I know a few snow bunnies tho, and personally I love the dark chocolate. Computer science major for the money, minor in history for the love

faggot

Nigga call me Victoria cuz I'm planting my flag all over Africa

Comp sci is a dead meme.

she is an immigrant from latin america or something

parents probably dont speak english/have any idea how to navigate this shitstorm

Either you're a faggot, or an attention whore of a scale so large that you are not satisfied with just being tangentially related to a semi-popular news story, but you must flaunt the fact that you're a womyn too.

Sage either way

If you say so bro

I'm not a woman, I was making a joke about how I fuck black girls lol

bumpo

hows it feel being born on third?
i bet its pretty sweet

How's the coast guard

I'm from Baltimore County - PLEASE TELL ME. Has the red-pilled the student body on non-Whites and illegal immigrants? Is this a racial matter? Are people making excuses for the rape and for the illegal immigrants?

Get off of Sup Forums, 160395

And NGOs of course will not help them.

>fuck the negative publicity we are getting
Shouldn't go to a shitty third world school bud :^)
t. Guy who was at columbine

>who
>what

Nobody at the school is making excuses. This is universally reviled. It hasn't really turned into a race thing besides for the people who were already racist. Lots of kids and parents have been refilled on illegal immigration though

>Grade:
>12
At least you have plausible deniability, nu/pol/

You have to be over 18 to post on this website.

DOX THIS KID NOW RUIN HIS LIFE

Oh shit you got me

He's in the 12th grade you autistic mongrel

>that ID
christ.... things were soooooooo fucking different when I went to school. There was one fucking nog in all of my 12 years from 1st - 12th and everyone else was white. We didn't need IDs or worry about the filthy brown people randomly raping people or edgy kids shooting the place up. God your lives must truly suck

t. 41yr oldfag

This is not true. Obama's administration changed the definition of "deport" to include those turned away at the border to make the number look much bigger.
Source: google "obama change definition deport"

We're far from third world desu. People complain that we're the worst in Moco, but that's like being the owner of Yahoo. Not the best but still pretty fucking good

still too young.

You must've been the kid who got held back a grade.

No, he changed the way deportations are counted so he could say he increased them. Per capita they went WAY down

For real. That ID is fancier than what I had in college

U right I was 18 as a freshman, just like those kids lol

girl who got raped, whats her name?

>"fuck"

No. Obama redefined "deportation" to count pretty much all interactions, and the absolute number, whatever it is, is no defense given the unique surge.

underaged B&

get the fuck out of here

We're just a rich district so we get nice shit. We also usually don't have to worry about this shit

They don't release it, and frankly I'd rather not dig enough to find out

It isn't a dead meme yet
t. graduating in 1.5 months w/ $71k job lined up (midwest)

details on what happened user

12th grade nigga. I'm 18

>posting the student ID / bar code
>here
what a fag

A mistake. Sue me. Idk how much you can get with that anyway

>not graduating before/at 17

Typical nigger gets held back.

>compsci
lol enjoy the 60k

I went to wootton and sherwood. Live in gaithersburg.

This whole ordeal disgusts me and can be laid right at the feet of the virtue signaling pieces of shit that dot this county.

Checked and happy birthday little niggerfucker

is this your first time here?

You should change schools.

For all you know I'm lying about my age by a couple months so my post won't get taken back. Also you can see in the photo I'm white lol

You're nowhere near the worst. That honor belongs to wheaton or jfk hs. How is the local sentiment amongst the mestizos in your school?

>High Schools are on Sup Forums

Man I'm fucking old

>#RockvillerApe

Sup

Trips have spoken

DOX THIS ATTENTION WHORE FAG

I'm fairly new to pol, but I've been on his and fit for sometime

Literally no idea. Most of the chanchis (our name for this group) are isolated in esol classes for most of the day and speak nothing but Spanish. They are in their own world, and see very little interaction with the general pop outside of pe and maybe sports

Checked. Yeah sounds right. They're all in esol but still exclusively speak that shit despite the classes. Moco is like little el salvador now.

>Covers name
>Doesn't cover barcode with embeded student info
You're new to this aren't you.

Well then tell me my name if youre suck a l33t hax0r

Can we see your penis?

Boxers or briefs?

post pic of the girl