There is only one race, the human race

Species and class dont actually exist.

Biological classifications don't exist in reality.

Genetic distinction cutoffs are arbitrary.

A white Aryan male has only 0.0000001% genetic difference between an aborigine.

Stop playing (((their))) game, stop perpetuating (((racism))).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tTC2lR1x_w0&index=7&list=LLIPYhcHvVQT2aPJkVpFQLSw
youtube.com/watch?v=jeb09GS7ids
twitter.com/Kellhus0/status/734468215053668352
twitter.com/Kellhus0/status/734428556785254400
twitter.com/Kellhus0/status/734425845025153024
twitter.com/Kellhus0/status/734424827533119488
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/the-existence-of-race/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

>A

No, there are all kinds of species and genii.

Like sub-Saharan Africans are mainly Denisovian-Cro Magnon and Europeans are mainly Neanderthal-Hiedelbergensis etc etc etc.

These are important sociological and medical differences.

It's fine though because all humanoids are capable of reason and all mindkind are created equal in total potentiality, at least in principle

someone post that cuckold screencap plox

species and genii are made up by biologists, it is completely arbitrary

we all exist in the universe together, we are all the same

a brick wall and a wood wall is still a wall, right? right.

Leaf gets genius all of a sudden

You know, I've always felt much worse pulling the switch in this problem becuase I fucking hate fat people.

There are different races of dogs, cats, birds, fish, etc.

Why is there some magical rule that this is not the same for humans? We are all human, yes, but we are different race of humans.

Humans are not a race. They are a species.

Just like dogs are a species. A labrador and a german shepard, not those are races.

Dumbfucks dont know the basics of biology.

There is only one continent, the HUMAN continent.

eat rake

its actually the opposite.

why is there some magical rule that there must be different races of dogs, cats, birds, fish, etc.?

this cat one has brown fur, wooooow, that is one gene in 20,000! (0.0000005% difference) we better make it its own scientific race!

full blown retardation by meme degree biologists as usual.

This is a fucking video to some FAT FUCK on YouTube named Boogie2988. Now, I'm tired of this FAT FUCK popping up on all my fucking search engines when I'm looking for a fucking work-out video. I don't give a fuck about that aftermath from any of you boogie fans that feel sorry for this greesy fuck

You fat fucking disgusting Ass Smelling, Blob, Cheese Drinking, Crisco Bathing, Lard Gargling, Calorie Thieving, Cabbage Patch Face-having, Dr. Robotnik Looking, Wingstop Eating, McDonald's Gorging, T-Rex Arm Having, Non-Vegetable Eating, Cook on a George Foreman grill just to drink out the drip tray, Wide Load, Hungry Hungry Hippo, Planet, Pretending to have a fucking Thyroid problem, Whale / Free Willy, Parked Bus, Yokozuna, Flubber, *PWAHH* Kirby, Salad Dodger, Chair Crusher, Butter Ball, Go to Subway, but put everything on it, Michelin Man, Happy because Hostess is back in business mother fucker

Anthropologist?

>There is only one race; the human race
Yeah, and they're all white

/fit/ BTFO
Why is boogie so much more intelligent than you fucking drumpfkins?

One of the most dumb post i've ever seen.

Daily reminder that biology doesn't exist

Imagine being that fucking fat your eyelid muscles can no longer win the fight against your fat cheeks pushing them closed.

It's like saying there is only one race: the dog race. Then wtf are golden retrievers, german shepherds and pitbulls?

Mankind is a SPECIES and different mutations of the same species are called races; black, white, latino, asian etc. If there was only 1 race then by default racism would not exist

>canada

they are dogs, with a genetic diversity that is smaller than the chance of an asteroid hitting the moon, bouncing off, and striking hawaii.

Slide thread, faggots.

sliding what?

racism is perpetuated by the jews in an effort to control our thoughts

racism doesnt exist because race doesnt exist

all biological classifications and distinctions are arbitrary and contrived

biology doesnt exist

>laugh at cristcucks for rejecting evolution (they should be laughed at for it)
>but evolution doesn't apply to humans, we aren't influenced by enviroments our ancestors evolved in, we are all one magical race of kumbaya faggots who are all the same

>they aren't really black skinned with different skull shapes and shit you are just a racist. Vote Bernie (no refunds)

What the fuck guys? Stop replying, this is Sup Forums tier bait.

kek. that's a funny one op

sigh, rednecks gunna neck

cant argue real science because they believe in (((biology)))

what can a guy do :/ \_/Io_o|\_/

>those digits

This is bait guys just let it die.

It would not matter if race was only skin color (it's not) and every other race was nothing but a benefit to the White race (they're not) in White countries.

The White race would still have a right to exist as White people in White countries.

The only way the White race will exist past 150 years is if Whites have a White-only ethnostate somewhere on the planet.

Have a seat, boogie2988.

We need to have a talk.

youtube.com/watch?v=jeb09GS7ids
Professor Douglas Whitman of Illinois State University discusses the evolution and racial difference at the 2014 American Renaissance Conference. He points out that evidence for the biological reality of race is overwhelming and that anyone who denies it "is a slimy Marxist or a complete idiot."

Race is an evolutionary and biological reality

BUT IT HURTS MYH FEELINGS MUWHAAAAAAAAAWW

Blacks have lower IQs because they didn't have well established agriculture, so their diets did not contain enough grain so fuel their minds with glucose.

PAY FOR MY GOD DAMNED HEALTHCARE!

Race is real, get over it

ITS ONE SPECIES YOU MONG, DOGS ARE ALSO ONE SPECIES BUT HAVE DIFFERENT RACES

Suddenly science does not apply to humans.

>Biology doesn't exist
Wow
Just wow

Eternally btfo, I need some protein shakes after this.

Boogies a fat sack of shit that needs to die

Science has thoroughly debunked that there is any such thing as human races or inheritable human racial differences

Of course, mainstream science has absolutely acknowleged that there is something pretty much identical to race that works pretty much identically and has pretty much identical inheritable and expressed components

Science just doesn't like to talk about it too loudly

You can produce better crops and livestock by proper breeding and understanding of genetics.

Some traits are positive and other are negative.

Why does this not apply to the human animal known as Man?

Proteinfabrikken often has cheap and good ones, their x6 shakes

>let five people die
>sacrifice Boogie, allowing his immense fat to stop the train before it can run anyone else over

What a tough choice

Holy shit. My first trips.

>I'm a matterist. All matter is the same. Everything is made of atoms and molecules. We're all equal in this way. Rocks should have the same rights as people. Stop this matter racism now.

Congrats, my (pic related)!

twitter.com/Kellhus0/status/734468215053668352

twitter.com/Kellhus0/status/734428556785254400

twitter.com/Kellhus0/status/734425845025153024

twitter.com/Kellhus0/status/734424827533119488

How dumb can a single leaf be?

Sub-Saharan Africans have no Denisovan admixture. Only Melanesians (inc. Australian Aborigines) bred with Denisovans.

Cro Magnons were the earliest Homo sapiens in Europe. Not Africa.

Everyone EXCEPT Sub-Saharan Africans has Neanderthal admixture.

Only Congo pygmies and the Hanza people of Tanzania have what we think is Heidelbergensis admixture. We don't have Heidelbergensis DNA so there's no way to be sure, but someone mixed with them c. 30,000 - 15,000 years ago.

Stop being a fucking retard.

That's like saying that because there is greater variation in the "red" color spectrum than between "red" and "blue", color doesn't exist.

>Species and class dont actually exist.
>Biological classifications don't exist in reality.
>Genetic distinction cutoffs are arbitrary.

>A white Aryan male has only 0.0000001% genetic difference between an aborigine.

But this is only a human way of seeing things. Humans assign numbers to things and because it's under 0.01% we consider it "negligible" and "arbitrary".

/fit/ is at war with that fat tub of lard

See these 5 articles for a thorough obliteration of leftists denying the reality of race:
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/the-existence-of-race/

Read other articles on the site for obliteration of other common leftist talking points revolving race.

Boogie2988 aka Steven is actually a white supremacist though...

Most of genetic material between animals is the same.

Just going by that logic we all are just matter. Why only some matter matters. All matter matters. Arbitrary division is just as real as difference that make it.
If they don't want to categorize people by race lets categorize by criminal past and top of the list will be filled with spics and niggers.

Epigenetic tags.
Small differences can have huge consequences.
I'm not entirely sold on blacks innately being complete troglodytes. Lead, the Flynn effect, among other stuff might be able to explain it.
But we need to do some serious genetic, epigenetic, and neurological studies.