Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3enJd
catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/against-materialism
psychcentral.com/lib/15-common-defense-mechanisms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes,

You're not my boyfriend.

:3

I can give you free dick into your anus.

Yeah, im gay too but who you go to bed with is nothing to be proud of

>you r d-generat fagit
>go bak

Mfw angrily talking to d-generats

I'M BI AND I'M PROUD AND I'M TIRED OF GAY AND STRAIGHT PEOPLE PUTTING MY PEOPLE DOWN!!!!

I'm straight and I'm proud of it
Have a problem?

no, you are retarded and will die it cuz u cant reproduce

fag

No, faggot.

It seems like you're the one with the problem, a real pain in the ass, bud.

Couldn't care less

This century is ours.

We have media. drama, movies,youtube, etc are all of our power source.

You can't oppress us anymore

Fucking faggot if I ever meet you I am going to fuck you in your asshole just to show you how much of a faggot you are.

I dont care as long as you dont spread your ideas on other people (gay parade).

thanks. It's my pleasure

no

The problem is you can't keep it to yourself.

>tfw no qt twink to manhandle

Same. The hate is totally unnecessary.

you're proud of being gay, wow, it's such an accomplishement, you must have worked hard your whole life at being a cocksucker. have you won any trophies or entered into any faggot competitions? how many hours a day do you train at being a fucking homo? i'm proud of you too, keep up the good work, you fucking moron.

Homosexuality is a myth and simply a long term depopulation tactic pushed by the globalists.

There's no such thing as "being born gay".

It doesn't exist. People just think it does.
It's like a religion or a cult.

I have a problem with the proud part of it. You have a mental condition, there's nothing to be proud about.

It'd be someone having pride in being bipolar or dyslexic. Even if you want to say it's not a mental disorder well then it's a sexual preference. I like short bitches with nice supple titties and asses. I don't go around having "pride" in that.

Keep it to your fucking self.

Fgts

*yields katana*
*screams samurai words*
*chops off your head*
Japan,cleansed of a heretic

By definition, you can only be proud of things you achieved/made/etc yourself and not something you have no influence over. So this means you chose to be gay, right?

M. Pence would approve.

You're a Jap so masculinity is not an option. You should genetically engineer complete gender conversion so all Japs will be cute female anime characters. You could pay for it by selling secks to Western weebs. Like Thailand, but clean.

I LIKE BENIS LOOG AD ME :DDDDDDDDDD

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/3enJd

I'm thinking 2 nukes wasn't enough.

Im gay but im not "proud"..

its like saying I'm proud of the color of my eyes... I was just born this way(gay), its nothing to be proud of.

I'm proud of things I accomplished in my life, not proud of the way I was born. this is just silly

No because I'm not a Muslim.

I don't understand how you can be proud of where you stick your dick. I just have no clue

homosexuality is a mental disorder

the rainbow represents God's covenant with man, not unnatural, disordered sexual degeneracy

you must now commit bukkake

hkys

I just think it's funny how much that kills you inside.

Congrats

I think there should be one country for gays. Like isreal is for jews.

I'm straight and proud of it. Got any problems with that?

Yeah you are not WHITEEE!!! Mitsubishi Toyota desu

Nice boipucci

And just about EVERY straight guy who EVER lived. Problem is you all don't know how to keep it in your own back yard and want everyone to agree with you. Your just as fucked up as any Nazi.

7/10

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

No, don't be proud because that isn't an achievement on your side. Don't think of it as an achievement anyway if you don't want to devalue your cause.
Godspeed,

My problem with it is that your boipucci is in japan and not in my cock

Id cum so much in you that your DNA would change bitch

Prove your Sky Fairie exists using testable empiric evidence and nothing else or fuck off.

Cuckstianity is why Liberalism exists. Cuckstians worship a Jew. Cuckstians consider Jews the Chosen even above themselves!

Superstitions that serve the Jew are worse than any mere sexual act.

Do you mean sweden?

I'm good brother

you can't claim "I didn't know-no one ever told me" when you meet God

How would you deal with bisexuals ?

I have a problem with public lewdness.

What about private lewdness like cuddling and spooning?

No more kissing in public?

sage
not Sup Forums back to lamen with you

No, where is the Problem your sexuality is your own thing

But I'm just going to be reborn. I haven't learned to release worldly pleasure yet. I'm not yet a perfect entity. There won't be a god to comfort you. There won't be a heaven. You'll be back here living amongst the pain and suffering for all eternity, as long as you believe in God and as long as you judge others. You will be left alone on the wheel, and you will be lonely.

You seem ignorant.

Here's an article on the limits of reductivist materialsim.

catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/against-materialism

>But I'm just going to be reborn

Proof?

>I haven't learned to release worldly pleasure yet
Ill take you at your word, but im lacking some proof, like test results in a worldly pleasure learning test

>I'm not yet a perfect entity
How the fuck can I verify that?

>There won't be a god to comfort you
Proof?

>There won't be a heaven
Proof?

>You'll be back here living amongst the pain and suffering for all eternity
Proof?

>as long as you believe in God and as long as you judge others
Proofs?

>You will be left alone on the wheel, and you will be lonely
Can you prove the existance of said wheel ? And how all these beliefs about divinity correlate to being isolated from other people on this will? Can you say for certainty that the feeling of loneliness is due to that? Fag off.

you cannot claim "I didn't know" ignorance when you meet God

What's it like being a faggot in Japan?

>other people
That is your fallacy. We are one, and yet you try to be another. This is why you fail to escape the wheel. This is why you suffer. I choose to remain, because my bond to worldly pleasure remains strong, but my value for clinging onto the concept of everlasting extradimensional post-death paradise is nil. That desire, in my view, is childish and immature, and shows the youth of your soul.

For real though, how could I prove this to you? I'm an atheist. Cases suggestive of reincarnation, however, do exist. Why are you not asking the Christian to prove himself? This is between me and the universe, I'm not pushing a religion on you. I'm just telling you how it will be for all eternity as far as I can tell, as long as theism exists.

Nah, you can be gay all you want. Just don't be a LGBTQM8&>; faggot

being proud of what you are is absolutely retarded and people who are that deserve to burn on a stake
the only thing you can be proud of is what you achieved yourself

Yes, you're a disease riddled butt fucking sicko.

I'm so sad for you, that you spend so much time worrying about how others don't believe in your god. It shows when you meet one. You are not friendly, you are not pleasant to be around, you are just spiteful.

No one should be proud in their choice of sex partners. There is no merit to it.
Only in their choice of breeding partners.

Do gay Japanese NEETs also never have sex?

No problem with it, but Sup Forums is not the place to say stuff like this

>tfw no tuff and ruff bf to smooch and make sweet love to
y even live ;~;

You making this thread makes it painfully clear the that you are the one with a Hell of an inferiority complex. No one cares. Go breathe. Go eat. Be gay. Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Hey user. You're the one from the other thread, right? The one who wanted to be manhandled?

Penis is not supposed to go into anus.

>supposed to
What exactly does that mean?

Fuck off sodomite

>you are not friendly, you are not pleasant to be around, you are just spiteful

defensive mechanisms--projection

psychcentral.com/lib/15-common-defense-mechanisms/

Art style looks like hirame...

Sauce?

*anxiety kicks in*
.oO( Great now he's stalking me )

No, it must have been some other user. Not me. Nuh huh. I-I have to go. B-Bye.

Your rectum isn't made for a penis to be rammed in and out of it.

You know the artist but don't know the sauce? For shame.

Yah stop trying be so outspoken and go suck a dick in the dark aomewhere off my monglian underwater basket weaving forum

Aww, don't go cutie. I just wanted to talk and give you lots of love.

Why being proud of something that is normal.

not this fag again

So long as you respect the value of Western culture, and desire a peaceful monogamous life long partner, you are good with me

And if you do hold those values

Wana get a drink sometime?

Look who talked.

Typical degenerate Jap. The US should have nuked you off the map.

You are PROUD about wanting to put your dick in men?

What is there to be proud of?

Faggot

In what way have I been unfriendly with you? I've been very honest with you so as to not treat you like a child, but in all of your replies you have used the threat of "meeting god" as a defense mechanism for your faith. You're essentially telling me "my dad could beat up your dad".

B-But I'm ugly. I have social anxiety, etc. You wouldn't like me. Not to mention we're far away. I-It wouldn't w-work.

>Implying that gay is unnormal

If it's not a choice, there's nothing to be proud of, is there.

stop being faggots

Don't say that Idiot. I would like to have fun together. Doesnt have to be lewd, I don't mind. Also not even that far away though. Don't think that low of yourself.

My physician always told me that if something feels good to my body without needing drugs or anything, it's not something I should avoid. Penis being rammed in and out of my rectum feels good, and doesn't require drugs for me to experience it, so why should I stop doing it? See, you are using the "life/this part of your body has a specific purpose, it was designed for this" fallacy, and any time this fallacy is utilized, it's 100% false. You are arguing from religion, possibly without even realizing it. Very amateur argument.

That's gibberish designed to dodge the subject.

You worship a JEW. You advocate for Jews and spread your vile doctrines to niggers. Catholics are slaves to Tel Aviv.

>Penis being rammed in and out of my rectum feels good

You're a pervert.

Are you annoying? Do you use your homosexuality as a card to get away with shit? Are you an asshole to others and then cry victim?

If your answer is no, then I've zero problem with you. Keep calm and carry on, dude.