It is literally impossible to be racist towards a white person...

It is literally impossible to be racist towards a white person. In order for someone to be racist the target race has to have been the target of a form of established systemic oppression based on the color of their skin.

Although some white people may experience prejudice it is not racism because of their inherited privilege.

Anyone who disagrees is simply too stupid to grasp this simple concept due to a lack of a pre-frontal cortex.

Prove me wrong
Pro-tip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people
google.com/#q=Define Racism&*&dobs=Racism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit-tier bait.
Please leave, Newfag

Checked

you're right but Sup Forums will just autistically argue about dictionary definitions as if that proves anything

Not bait.
This argument was posed to me last night almost word for word.
Just wanted Sup Forums's perspective.

>pol will argue using actual definitions instead of ones cooked up by niggers who want a pass to be racist

Fucking leaf. Day of the rake when?

racism
ˈreJsJz(ə)m
noun
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
Well by this definition prejudice based on skin color is racism. Would you look at that, that argument is as moronic as weve heard it the first time.
It is by definition possible to be racist towards any race.

>Dont be racist - everyone is the same!
>It's ok to be racist to some groups though!
So, your argument is that if i go to India/Africa/Etc, I can be as bigoted as I want to the ethnic majority cuz they have power there?
This is terrible bait. just terrible. consider upping your game.

Can't you apply this same argument to Jews?

Racism is systemic. Racism is institutional.

Racism is not believing you are better than another for some reason. That's actually prejudice.

You can't be racist against a white person because this person knows he's white. White people can laugh off racism. Try calling a white person out on whiteness.
Whiteness is being successful, having a job and living a relatively nice life. If someone berated me for being white I'd laugh into their face. I didn't do anything for having white skin but everyone assumes you're oppressing someone by merely existing. If somebody calls me honkey or cracker I could tell them: "At least I'm not a nigger/gook/spic/slavnigger/mudslime!"

Who cares? I'm racist and I don't give a shit.

No, Jewish isn't a race. It's a religion.

the fuck. That's one pissed off marmot

You can't be hurtfully racist towards a white person because declaring racism means you acknowledge whites are better than you.

That's why they're trying to make systemic/institutionalization part of the definition to claim that "if I were in charge, there wouldn't be racism!"

That is the only reason they push the new narrative. They want power for themselves without having to earn it

black africans face worse established systemic oppression by their own race than they'd ever receive from white people in america.

white people do more for people who aren't white than they'll do for their own people. ain't that some shit?

No it's an ethnicity retard why is Marx described as a Jew in most biographies despite being an atheist?

You know you just look up the definition of racism right? Anyone who beleives your original post is most likely retarded

anthropologists agree that race doesnt exist, and the "skin color" is based on genetics and relative position to the sun. so, if race doesnt exist, racism cannot exist.

Its also an ethnicity

What about Zimbabwe then?

>target of a form of established systemic oppression based on the color of their skin.

Since when does the definition of racism have anything to do with oppression?
Even if something isn't "racist" it can still be hateful or offensive (i.e. "niggers look like dirty monkeys").
Also, race is more than skin color. You could say that the treatment and associations towards Irishmen by other whites in earlier American history was racist.

Do you knwo what being the target of a form of established systemic oppression based on the color of their skin is called?

Systematic oppression.

Racism is racism.

Btw, in your point of view, could a white person be target of racism in a non-white country such as Egypt?

Not how racism works retard.
Racism is the belief that a certain race is worth less than others.

this

That's just a blunt assertion. You must prove it.

name the institution that is racist

That simply isn't apart of the definition of "racism." This is a stupid non-argument.

So I get banned for posting in a raid thread but these fucking bait threads stay up. Good job mods

So good to know that being singled out for less favourable treatment due to the colour of your skin isnt racism.

>Racism is systemic. Racism is institutional.
funny, the only place i ever hear that line is at white liberal colleges and unis.

Seriously, step up the bait skills homeslice. this is just sad.

systemic definition: relating to a system, especially as opposed to a particular part.
racism definition: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
Universities are systems in themselves. Whites and Asians experience systemic racism from universities because of affirmative action. They are discriminated against by the university system.

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

>burden of proof

sage and ignore

>rac·ism
>rāˌsizəm/
>noun
>prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

>White people is a RACIAL classification specifier, used for people of Europid ancestry, with the exact implications dependent on context. ... The term "white race" or "white people" entered the major European languages in the later 17th century, in the context of racialized slavery and unequal status in European colonies.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people
google.com/#q=Define Racism&*&dobs=Racism

this is how you beat a liberal in a argument. You bring facts and citations. they have no clue what to do besides resort to irrational thought and hypocrisy.

GET THE FUCK OUT WHITE FARMERS

zimbabwe begins to literally fucking starve to death

WAIT COME BACK WHITE FARMERS

>that resume

>Be Kenya
>Shut down SJW faggot
>Makes most rational point in thread

check m8 athiests

No dipshit prejudice is making assumptions about a person based on something about them, like their race.

You guys really have internet access and time to shitpost but can't be bothered to fucking dictionary.com these words you use endlessly?

Racism is a prejustice based on race/skin color. No matter is it anti-black or anti-white.

>it is not racism because of their inherited privilege
Tell it to white SAR citizens, they are heavily opressed.

White people are a minority world wide. The rest of the world has more money than all the White people combined. Therefore if you think globally, which you must, White people are the only ones you can be racist to. You lose faggot

Affirmative action is systematic opression against equally capable whites, prove me wrong. Meanwhile there is literally genocide of whites in some african countries.

"inherited privelidge"
wow you really do have your head up your ass do you?
Obviously you are allowing yourself to lose in the game of life because you believe that white people have "inherited privilege " . You know who I think are the ones that really have privelidge ? Rich Billionaires like Bill Gates , or Oprah and that's because they earned their privelidge through hard . If anything we should aspire to be like them . But you know who are the ones that truly have privelidge and I just completely detest these ppl . Ppl who fucking sit on their asses all day on their fathers dimes never work a day in their lives . Ppl like Paris Hilton the kardashians . Their job is literally to look pretty. That is like privelidge to the highest level .And you're sitting here whining about racism . Nothing is stopping you. Maybe you don't have as much money as white ppl do but maybe that's because they tend to have their shit together and you don't. For once be objective and think for yourself.

so if the minority white farmers in zimbabwe who are discriminated against based on their skin color starts skinning niggers alive for being niggers, they're not racist?

Good concept
Terrible delivery
Are you retarded or just typing too fast?

Yes I can prove you wrong. Racism is defined as "prejudice against members of another race" most commonly, not some sort of bullshit definition revolving around "systemic oppression" or whatever. Any form of raci discrimination is racism, no matter the race involved, shitskin.

lol nobody cares eat a bowl of dicks