>surveillance

THATA JUST OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD

THERE IS STILL SO MUCH MORE SHIT HE HAS PREDICRED OVER THE YEARS

>housing bubble
>ecomonic depression
>Brexit

We elected a Fucking wizard.

He's always right because he goes up against liberals that are always wrong lol

True, and he's way smarter than he shows. He plays his cards close to the vest.

I don't know..that man I is a fucking God and I pray that he doesn't try to wrong us in the future. I would be so heartbroken

Only the extreme right will admit it, but Trump really is turning out to be a great leader.

he us john titor

He should be rock type, cause of the wall

Trump is a vessel of something far more powerful

Friendly reminder Trump is a time traveler

I'm starting to believe it.

Jews didnt like jesus when he was alive. I guess this is kinda the same

it's not a meme that his IQ is in the 150s, no matter how hard dunning-kruger libtards want to deny it

Were do you get your news there is no such thing as Obama care its Affordable Care Act ,republicans call it that because he supported the bill and wanted to bash him propaganda that misinforms there less intelligent supporters , Trump's new health care bill kicks millions off health care and does nothing he promised , the bill is less then one third the size as the Affordable Care Act and six pages are about taking people off HealthCare who win the lotto , it only helps the top one percent by giving them un godly amount of money and hurts the elderly sick and poor , sadly it hurts the people Trump claimed he will help even more sad it hurts the people who support him and they still cheer his name .

Yeah, he's doing a bang up job so far, gutting the EPA and NASA for an increased military budget, this is a man that is thinking about the future. Stay delusional, Trumptards.

Romans didn't like Jesus not the Jews as you claim , Jesus was Jewish and how dare you imply anything about that man and Jesus

I would be butthurt today as well if I was a libtard.

The salt is delicious

There is a theory of Trump being a time traveler. Its actually quite interesting.

Not a Liberal just stating what I see and the truth so i guess that salt taste is semen/ that's what I love about you Trumpafiles you tell a little truth and you lode your shit , I don't get it they can teach chimps to sign but global warming and facts are out of there grasp

Nice ! he does look like the time travelers from south park

Interdimensional quantum chess my newfriend.

>implying the time machine isn't real

You might be on to something with that analogy.

Yes, Jesus was disliked by some Jews, specifically the Sadducees and the Pharisees. They were the aristocrats and businessmen who didn't like being told that what they were doing was wrong.

Jesus came in, stepped on their toes, and tried to clean up after them. They were enemies who set aside their differences and tried to kill him multiple times...until they finally succeeded.

So, I think that makes an excellent parallel to Trump's current situation.

Um, the government actually made office banners with Obamacare and the Obama campaign logo above it.

This is true

I heard from an unreliable source that Trump time traveled into the future and witnessed the end of the U.S., so when he came back to present times, he could not stand by and watch that future come into reality.

I dont hate the guy but Trump is defintely not close to a Jesus type.

Just read this thread, apparently others have heard of this.

THIS

(you)

Sorry, I didn't mean to insinuate that Trump is anything like Jesus. Just that the situations are similar. He's an outsider and those in power don't want to lose the status quo.

He has IQ 156. That helps a lot.

B.B.B.BUT CNN SAID AGAIN HE HAS TIEDS WITH THE RUSSIANS

THE RUSSIANS

IMPEACH HIM, IMPEACH HIM RIGHT NOW

NOOOOOOOW

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Dude, he signed like 2 bills today regarding refunding NASA and having Mars missions.