Wtf we memed Zyklon Ben into existence

wtf we memed Zyklon Ben into existence

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/209637108
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y41DvPst72w
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg
grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/grrrgraphics-disclaimer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He tried to fight it but you can't keep the truth out.

he is full stockholm syndrome

Ben is based.

>Hat tip to Sup Forums

hat tip to you as well, my good sir! verily

*tips hat*

This is amazing

Top kek.

*tips fedora back at ben* thank you for your fine compliments m'gentlesir

Is he seriously criticising nuclear power?

He's been on positive terms with 8pol for a while, now. They post his comics, unedited, talk about them, support his site and his Patreon. I think this is the first time he's extended an olive branch to true/pol/, though.

someone should change 'climatechange' guy to merchant

Nah, he mentioned us during PissGate.

*nods respectfully*

>when your meme gives you a hat tip

This timeline is best timeline

I know he has mentioned us in the past but he has always as far as I can remember been hostile towards us due to our anti-semetic ""edits"" of his cartoons

Us specifically? Because he often refers to that other Sup Forums as simply Sup Forums.

Yeah he started paying attention to Sup Forums in like ~2013. This is from a blogpost of his from 2014:

>One day I received an email from Christopher Poole. I didn’t know this person, but he wrote, “Why so racist, bro?” I searched the name and discovered he had started a site known as Sup Forums. On this site he allowed posters complete anonymity. They could post whatever they liked without consequence. As one might guess, the site is the lowest of low snake pits that eclipses even the basest instincts of humanity. They claim it’s all for the ‘lulz’—a variation of LOLs. The site was painfully unfunny—full of torment and sadism. Sup Forums had a thread about me where hundreds of trolls were posting all sorts of garbage and pasting the name Ben Garrison onto all kinds of hate—whether it matched my style or not. They were writing hate memes and attaching my name onto them. They even posted my obituary. I’ve looked at this thread only once. I wrote Christopher Poole a very polite email and requested that he remove the thread. I was ignored.

I think it's more about the nuclear threat as a whole. Nuclear power isn't the danger but who controls it. Like a sword of Damocles hanging above us just waiting to fall by the hands of whoever will be in charge when shit finally goes down. Fukushima is just a symptom, a contemporary reminder of the dangers and destruction that may lurk ahead of us.

I genuinely like this dude. His politics are better than average, and his meme game is pretty fuggin good. I am much happier now that he has accepted our patronage.

Yeah, yeah, he knows about us. What I mean is, this tweet may be the first time he's mentioned us *positively*, as opposed to his dealings with 8pol, which he says in his amas have been amicable.

Nah he's been good with us for a while and vice versa, see the frog and clover here for instance

Anyone got the "Diversity = White Genocide" bridge banner image with Ben Garrison at the bottom?

He really is /ourguy/.

It's an outright character assassination. I'm amazed he's actually so amiable. He's either more forgiving than a saint or he's gone through the rage exhaustion cycle more times than a somali goes to the welfare office.

You realize that you get as much radiation from fukushima as from eating one extra banana a year unless you're a few dozen km from it?

He retweeted a article talking about how we rused the CIA into believing the golden shower history and posted "those pesky guys at Sup Forums lol" or something similar
He refers to us simply as Sup Forums, I think he is more friendly towards 8ch

Japan built their dumbass reactors on the wrong side of the island and they KNEW IT.

It wasn't targeted character assassination but that is what he thought it was, which is why he reacted the way he did, even spouting conspiracy theories about why we were doing it. Eventually though, he came and talked to us here and on 8 and eventually realised that it just for a laugh there really wasn't anything malicious in it and that our politics were closer than he thought.

Once he stopped sperging out every time we edited his cartoons and started drawing cartoons more aligned with us we've pretty much left him alone

Tips hat

For almost six months, I unironically believed that the Zyclon Ben versions of Garrison's cartoons were the real deal.

Fukushima spill is still radiating and creeping through the ocean and no one's talking about it.

IMO, we should just build ships, like US carriers, or floating plants to house nuclear reactors.

I have yet to hear a US carrier meltdown.

vimeo.com/209637108

Some danebro made this, pretty kekworthy

It's actually pretty bad, they pick up radiation in California whenever they look for it.

That's fucking retarded. You know nothing about nuclear power.

Just don't build your reactor on a fault line or near a ocean and everything is fine. Modern reactor designed are over engineered to the point of autism.

I think the relationship has just changed. Both Sup Forums/8ch and Ben have realised that getting along helps both of them.

We get someone who supports our cause, and he gets someone who supports his work (by extension, his bank account).

Fucking newfags forgetting the time he did an ama here

Also I think whatever his experience with Andre (((Oboler))) of the Online Hate Prevention Institute was redpilled him to an extent on the JQ

It's strange to remember moot was not always the luggage lad that he was when he left.

this, he used to be a lolbertarian, but over the last 2 years or so he has shifted more towards nationalism

Many cuck cases. Sad!

That's some fake shit you got there user. That isn't a graph of radiation. The unit of measurement is centimeters, not a radiation measurement. Probably for some tsunami or something.

Cut out the legend before you repost that image you nitwit.

>Sup Forums's MK Ultra project was a total success

>GMO
>Fluoride
He's lost it.

I haven't heard of this. Mind giving me a quick rundown or a link?

kek that's pretty fucking funny though. not even mad because of the detail and thought into it.

>at first Ben thought Sup Forums was just maliciously attacking him
>cried out in an attempt to stop us
>we're fucking invincible
>all his efforts to thwart us were futile
>slowly he comes to a realization
>all edits of his comics we made still had conservative undertones and ideology
>we were just far too right for the mainstream
>Ben comes to realize this
>all the media exposure we gave him from spreading his edits around made him even more famous
>more relevant than ever during the election cycle
>he outright acknowledges Sup Forums and Sup Forums as a whole
>realizes we're allies in a greater memetic fight

We literally bullied a full grown man into seeing our view point and joining our side.

Ben has been /ourguy/ for quite a bit now, I personally bought a piece off him, he even hand signed it and included a nice letter. I hope he's doing well fortifying his compound in Montana for the upcoming civil war.

shadillay

In this instance yes, he's inferring the almost cult-like adherence to doctrine that the left displays, which could be in many instances akin to a mental illness or plague.

Likley the (((ADL))) and other tribal intrest groups have targeted him so much that he was froced to see their influence

>yfw this is actually their revenge for Hiroshima and Nagasaki

You fucking retard this is a map of the tsunami height in the Pacific ocean.

i believe you have been tricked my friend

It's a map about earthquakes.

I'm an expert on that topic btw ama af

How's the seismic activity been in Chile, I'm in Commiefornia and keep hearing them prattle on about the "Big One" for ages now.

The mudslime's horse is his wife kek.

1 and 2

(You) faggots

Also a reminder that moot banned ben from Sup Forums.

I don't think Ben would even be relevant without Sup Forums anymore. The closest he's ever come to being relevant in mainstream discourse outside of us is an interview on infowars

He has the perfect alibi, he can always claim that he is Still Ben Garrison, the libertarian and not Zyklon Ben

Ohh that hurts lil baby been baited. Go reddit bro you might like..........but seriously you silly sad gullible cunt shhhh be quiet

Is Auschwitz Andersen next?

This is Alex Jones tier, it's just sad.

oh kill yourself faggot

Spread this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y41DvPst72w

Does anybody not remember that the guy doing the edits was a jew named joshua goldberg who was arrested for LARPing online? I feel like half of you faggots read a basic rundown of Sup Forums history somewhere then prance around the board like you've been here since day one.

kek

Sup Forums first destroyed him and then build him up again in it's own image, you can see this with other people to like Molymeme, I call this process Sup Forumsarization

and sargon, and styx and varg, basically all of them are tainted by us.

The internet was a mistake

He's come so far. Based Zyklon Ben.

It's so easy to show the absurdity of leftist philosophies when met with these sort of events.

To poke fun of right wingers is just to reduce them to cartoony characters and then go "hahahaha that's you!"
While the meme and reality in this case aren't really far from the truth at all.

wow just wow

Ben has always been secretly /ourguy/.

He was behind all of the dank remakes of his "anti-globalist memes"

Newfags are just now waking up to smell the Zyklon B.

Does anyone have the original ?

I made the edits to the picture he now uses as an avatar, on Sup Forums. I posted that edit like 5 times at most.

He really must have been lurking personally. It wasn't that popular a picture, I never saw it reposted on Sup Forums.

Originally it was brown and yellow tones, but he's edited it slightly.

I know you're here Ben.

>we're in the timeline where Sup Forums and Ben Garrison actually ended up on the same side

What's the artists real name again? Trying to find her.

Being the obviously inquisitive and open minded person he is (as was evident by his anti-banker anti-globalist cabal comic originals that channers made into anti-jewish cabal comics), he probably looked into the memes made despite him hating the alteration of his works. He then likely saw the light as well as a potential following which could be garnered by altering his works slightly.
Also, he's a bretty gud artist on top of it all. He has a website and ive considered buying a few, but my favorites were already sold.

>IMO, we should just build ships, like US carriers, or floating plants to house nuclear reactors.

>what are storms

cant stop winning

So have so many of us. He really is /ourguy/

There were multiple people, not just one. He would take peoples edits and make them higher quality though, he did one of mine.

>the kebab's horse
God Ben is based as fuck

>here
lel

wrong map. thats actually the map of human shit that japan dumps in the ocean with the hopes of shitting up western culture because fuk you bomb this mufugga

I think he mellowed out when they figured out who was doing it

Nice.

willing to bet that fact pisses him off more than the content of the edits

Her name is Sarah Aders-'Breivik'-sen, she-wolf of the SS.

Is the 4 skills by the tree the Americans killed in benghazi?

I think hes referring to this guy en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg

grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/grrrgraphics-disclaimer/

>Tl;dr originally the edits of his work was done by a jew, not by us