Israeli jewish supremacists threatens Zuckerberg for yellow fever

>“I’m writing to you not for my sake, but on behalf of the Jewish people of every generation, being that you are part of this people, like it or not,” he added.

>“True, you did well in the stock market, but just to remind you, money isn’t everything in life. You chose to marry a non-Jewish woman and by doing so, you disconnected yourself from the Jewish people, and your children will not be Jewish, even though their last name will be Zuckerberg; even if they’re cute and get a lot of ‘likes’, they will remain non-Jews in every respect.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/O5SjN
radioislam.org/islam/english/jewishp/china/jew-mix-strategy.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

⭐⭐⭐Zuckerberg⭐⭐⭐

>True, you did well in the stock market,
>YES FELLOW JEW YOU FOLLOWED THE PLAN BUT NOT EXACTLY!!

These fucking kikes

>Lehava, a radical fringe group in Israel, hunts down people sleeping with 'goys' - or non-Jews '- then 'persuades' them to separate, attacks Christians as 'vampires' and 'bloodsuckers' and is justifying attacks on churches using the Bible.

The serpent eats its tail.

They look like true arabs though, not full semites.

Soo much for that purity

link?

Does this mean zuck is /ourguy/?

>being that you are part of this people, like it or not,”
Jews are fucking creepy.

arabs are just darker jews

archive.is/O5SjN

What if you're a karaite jew?
Then Judaism is patrilineal and his kids will remain jews.
I was always curious about this Sup Forums, which gender is more important for the race of the child, the mother, which gives the child mtDNA, or the father?

we need to meme this out to awaken the people to Jewish Supremacism.

nah, facebook has tried to get into the china market

so he married the chink
however the chinese president called embarrassed him when zucker asked for a baby name during a dinner

Facebook in china > USA subverting the masses

A lot of Jewish males are marrying orientals
radioislam.org/islam/english/jewishp/china/jew-mix-strategy.htm

The Jews are mostly matrilineal so there's the answer to that question. However, regardless, the Jews are pragmatic in their racial considerations. They do not want their kind to mix with non-Caucasians. If Zuckerberg had married a non-Jew Caucasian, I doubt he would have received the same level of condemnation from the Jewish community, provided that the woman converted.

Wasn't he dating her long before Facebook was even a thing?

Regardless, that's pretty kike-ish (and chinky) to get married for business reasons.

not to mention jewish privilege

Damn they both don't look good even on their wedding day lol

so did he actually marry that asian girl who gave him the blowjob in the toilet?

yamaka on, foreskin off

next year we need to push #OscarsSoJewish HARD

You people really don't know..
(((They))) are starting to get worried because all these white/yellow mixed relationships will spawn a new generation of superior hybrids. They have to strike back and make their own new race, obviously

fuck zuckerberg, long live Israel and anyone who defends the freedoms of western civilization.

How does it shit?

Amen.

imagine getting a pepe blowjob from that cutie thai

It's part of the new strategy.
The west is dying and they know it, so now they will enter eastern society by mixing their blood.

It stops eating its tail for a bit and then the anxiety sets in and it goes right back to it.

It never really had any strong role models in its life. Dad was always too busy and tired with work and mom couldn't over come the desire to just coddle him.

fuck off.

they need to give right to return to ALL israeli aboriginals

Indeed

kek it's literally this

> Jewish "people".

Are Abos human...?

Allright... lets not turn into the same oy veys muh 6 gorillion we make fun of. 100 million is a fucking ridiculous number.

False flagellating.

Jewish-Asian-robot transhumans when?

This kek

whos got the zuckerberg hoodie pic?

The guy already married the broad and had children with her. It's too late for him to start backing out now. Do they expect him to divorce her and leave his child behind because some racial supremacists disagree with his decision? Threatening him will only result in doubling down the effort.

jesus was an asian anyway

>Jew
>Money isn't everything in life.

Fake news guys.

>money isn’t everything in life

Yeah, that's exactly what a Jew man would say, lol. It's obviously doubleshilling by a Jew to conceal the intention of infiltrating into Asian society.

I'll bite the bullet for old Mark Zuckerberg here and breed an IDF girl, long live Jerusalem !

yes and his very early profile mentioned that he likes asian women

he's a genuine yellowfaggot and didn't do it for the business

>They look like true arabs though, not full semites.

Arabs are full semites you dumb terrone

I have heard similar comments on Sup Forums all the time about being white.
>Like it or not you are white and it is your job to have white children.

holy fuck that's so 80s it hurts

The next level of woke: Elliot clones and race-confused slutty daughters.

>"money isn’t everything in life"
>actually coming out of a kikes mouth

I call bullshit

Yes, Zuckerberg, well done.
HOWEVER...

That was just the trial generation, few in numbers not able to form a collective identity as substitute for their national/racial identity. Imagine living as a Übermensch among a horde of unevolved retards, no wonder they flip. But as they grow in number they'll grow in strength.

holy shit.superkikes in our day.

I think shes chinese famalam

At least Jewish nationalists are against yellow fever. The same can't be said for white nationalists

No, it means Israel is our guy. They essentially agree with Sup Forums.

>That fucking barrel

Makes me cringe every time.

you don't fool me. Stop using a proxy burgergoy

But Zuckerberg is throwing his kike genes away.

Oy vey it's like anuda shoah

>mfw a jew kills one of the greatest enemies to whites in the west

> 0.02

>80s
>not the best decade, the only not shit decade, after WW2

>Sup Forums gets triggered by people who don't want race-mixing

>based Dylan says Asians are honorary Aryans

God, feels good to be a gook. Sieg Heil!

based kikes

>infighting

If a jew marries a white christian woman does he become white?

C'mon, you telling me that there is a Rabbi that will turn away Zuckerberg-level shekels. These parasites would sell their family if they could get away with it...see Bible for reference: Joseph.

>jews being bred out is bad for whites

if there's one person who can get away with calling zuckerberg a kike to his face its that asian wife of his

Kek that Jewish-mother-shaming.

Zuckerberg messed up

> trusting in the people that commits genocide all over the world.

> ib4 kebab did it
Don't get me wrong muslims are disgusting pigs but they didn't spontaneously start blowing thigs up.

jews don't really care about other assimilating jews

Das rite, goy. You really think the liberal parts of my community even *like* niggers for who and what they are? They see them as stepping stools to virtue signal for their personal political gain. White people think they're the ones being used by the Jews but they've turned the niggers into a literal race of parrots that repeat years of indoctrination and mental slavery.

israel is diverse.
now it's your turn goyim.
open your fucking borders,otherwise we will
fucking racist white nazis

>chinks are dividing jews

Lmao my ID is GOD

If this post ends in 9 the Holocaust happened

False flag.

oy vey

>tfw you realize this is how jews will infiltrate asian societies, that would have otherwise be immune to jewish trickery because of the obvious racial differences

Cognitive Dissonance

So you admit that Jews are scum and that Hitler's was right then? Keep showing the world your true colours

OY VEY! SHUT IT DOWN!

mod forgery
lame

>trip

Tell that to taglit.

>said by a jew

OY VEY! SHUT IT DOWN!

wow, I fucking hate jews

These people are the most annoying, non white, race bitting cunts the earth has created and thanks to them we all in deep shit.

>triple zeros
Shaved heads because of lice
Ovens because of typhoid outbreak
Gas chambers were decontamination rooms

>your children will not be Jewish, even though their last name will be Zuckerberg

Based, every race should have that kind of thinking.

we are the best and that's why you hate us :P

They're pretty red pill desu.

That wall is still from a prison, Schlomo

>your children will not be Jewish, even though their last name will be Zuckerberg; even if they’re cute and get a lot of ‘likes’, they will remain non-Jews in every respect.
If only