We should not blame Islam for terrorism, but the egoism of Europeans

Europe’s “abysmal” treatment of refugee children, who have made up about a third of those seeking asylum on the continent over the last two years, will increase the danger of their later radicalisation and drift into criminality, a damning report from the Council of Europe has said.

theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/22/europes-treatment-of-child-refugees-risks-increasing-radicalisation-threat

(((((theGuardian))))

Daaaaamn, dat ass.

Waste of a nice pair of legs and ass.

How about, stay the fuck out of our countries, and in return we stay the fuck out of yours.

I'm ready to fucking die now
What the fuck is wrong with this world?

>children

FUCK THEM ALL
We should not have to treat them in the first place, they are not our problem. FUCKING GET OUT.

Liberal logic: always double down

As long as they radicalize in their cesspits and are self contained - why the fuck would I care? Ban a Muslim - save data ass

Victim blaming on a day like this.
Real classy, Guardian.

It's ok user
We stopped the boats.
>inb4 10,000

So many children, and all clearly from a war torn land like syria.

The failure of the EU state to provide care for children is astonishing.

Just because a refugee child is going to grade school doesn't mean they don't need to shave, the government should provide then with razors.

I still wanna bang that girl

>implying they haven't had everything they could ever want handed to them
>Iimplying they would want to go and stay in a country that would treat them poorly instead of staying home

If it's not good enough they can leave. Beggars can't be choosers

(((Children)))

muslims are the real victims here

>refugee children
>40 year old children

anyone got the other angle?

Yeah what the fuck. They just killed a 10/10 British woman that's like killing an endangered species

What happened to the days when immigrant would enter the country in poverty, work themselves into a livable position, then rely on their children to reach higher goals?

Now they enter a country and immediately start bitching about gibs.

Well you probably deserve it, next time you will think twice about taking scum

don't let them in, problem solved.

It's so fucking enraging. It's another of those jaw-dropping claims that is so wrong that you don't know where to start with.

The back of the bus says

"Time to move forward"

not over the fucking girl on the road though.

She has a pretty nice ass for a dead person. I'm going to hell aren't I?

Thicc

That's terrible, I never realised how horrible Europe is for migrants. We must focus our efforts on helping them escape this reprehensible place, perhaps to Africa or an affluent, multicultural country, like Israel.

All I see are future engineers and scientists.

Why did the bus run her over? Wasnt the terrorist in a car?

The V4 will soon clean europe from that goatfuckers and after this we move in the other direction, hungary will be the tip of the spear and poland right behind us to kill the wounded goatfuckers on the ground, this time ankara will burn to dust

>Islam is a religion of peace
>If you dont give itspecial treatment it will "radicalise" and we will kill you

Fuck you.

When was the last Buddhist Terrorist Attack?
When have you seen the last Abbo explode a Gasstation in Straye for... whatever the fuck they believe in.
How many Mexicans do suicide Bombings in the US for the Lady of Guadalupe?

I can hear the echoes from here

see

We all know there's going to be some serious and heavy snapping by europeans. You guys sit on your fucking chairs and do nothing all day.

there are people, with family, who are scared of going out.

give it a few years max. it may even be within 2017. this will happen in your lifetime, do your part

>10/10

yeah nice body but what about her face?

We'll blame Islam because it was a Muslim under the influence of their teachings is who rammed into those innocent people and then tried to attack police with a fucking knife.

Not gonna blame ourselves for not giving enough taxpayer money to the fucking Muslim migrants

>children
They gotta be fucking twenty at least.

>Excuse me ma'am you cant sleep here

god damn i would love to smell that ass

i hear people shit and fart when they die, would love to get a face full of that

Wait so the guy was a bus driver? And he ran over the chick?

Jews

I dont get it

>hi-res version

Europe didn't have enough niggers since their niggers act civilized, so they imported some niggers.

>refugee children
>made up about a third
would somebody please think of the 20 - 30 y/o children

HOW IN THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL SO BRAINWASHED HISTORY OF ISLAM HISTORY OF MUHAMMED'S CONQUEST IT'S ALOT FUCKING WORSE THAN THE CRUSADES AND NOT A RETALIATION..LOOK AT IRAN BEFORE ISLAM, LOOK AT PAKISTAN, FUCK ISLAM!!!!

Real talk though.

What are they going to do with that cute girls body?

No. God doesn't care about you.

Time to move forward back to the middle ages.

Sharia law for all.

Dude, you will never assimilate into regular society, you will live a long life alone with no offspring to keep your name

everyone knows the next generation of allogenes will be even more barbaric than the current one so they blame the racist locals now and in 10 years they'll tell us that we should have listened

oh dont worry those walking shitpiles are not the only thing radicalising

We don't treat Muslims like filth enough. Muslims should get zero benefits from western nations and every mosque should be demolished

But when I have to think about the children I would also come to the inclusion through logical thoughts and facts that 20-30 year olds are not children and therefor these refugees are not children.

>implying I care about any of that shit

I only care about braps and shits

fuck her butthole, ofc

G-guys you are all edgy commenting on ass but you see that ring right. feels bad man.

>inclusion
Conclusion*

The terrorist was running on the pavement, either the woman was hit by the car and throw in front of the incoming bus or she attempted to escape from the car and was run over by the bus. In the video you can see another woman who decided to jump in the Tames.

>give them free stuff or they'll blow you up
can someone explain to me how this isn't basically just a protection racket?

>fucking a cute girl's corpse

That's wrong.

It's going to the morgue. Then identified. Then fixed up for the funeral if desired. Then to the funeral. Then either in a coffin or turned to ash.

How did she even end up behind the wheel like that? she doesn't look like she got run over but the wheel is too close for her to have slid in behind. It's fucked up

#killallmuslims

We're waiting for public sanctioned death squads. We're democratic and civilized.

>give us free money, food and housing or else we will blow you up

wedding rings go on the left hand pleb fag

Dat ass I'd love to take a sniff

the more I think about its literally just tribute we pay to those people. and we do it out of free will.

>that future model body

RIP....

DIDNT EVEN SLOW DOWN

WRC WESTMINSTER BRIDGE STAGE

-11.28 INSHALLAH

i..is she going to be okay?

I swear to god this was the captcha haha

In a split second decision she chose to go to the side of the traffic instead of the side with the water. If she went for the water she would probably still be alive.

does that sign on the back of the bus say "Europe 2017 London Crusade"???

I'm not gonna feel bad for all those 30 year old male children.

Go fuck yourself you god damn scum.

oh cool fuck that roastie she was dressed like slut

Look ma! Another Jewish trick!

The car knocked her under the bus in between the front and rear tires, and yes she got run over by the back wheels, her entire upper body area is mush.

UGH YOU CAN SEE THAT POOR WOMAN'S FACE IN THIS PIC. ALSO, ON THE LEFT SIDE WE CAN OUR MAN WITH THE CUTIE ANGEL HAS AT LEAST A BADLY BROKEN LEG.

she would also still be alive if brits finally decide to drive on the right side of the street

>dispose your papers
>claim to be underage
>receive special treatment

>Council of Europe

>treat them like kings or they will kill you
>these are peaceful, tolerant, and modern people!

Flow my tears the liberal said

fcking cripple chan m80

I'd like to know the story too.

feminists demand that men have to pay for razors just like them. wut do?

> married

also she got old peoples hands ... not even interested anymore

>WASTE OF ASS

ISLAM WILL PAY

Loser

EUROPE CRUSADE 2017

Kek is calling us

obvious troll has fooled you