White Christianity

There are 2 possibilities
>jesus was not white
This means that for nearly 2000 years white people have dedicated their spiritual lives to a nonwhite god. All of the many accomplishments of the white race during this time have been accomplished during a time when the average white person worshiped a nonwhite god.

>jesus was white
This means that white people transitioned from worshiping their white pagan gods to the white Jesus. The spiritual beliefs of your ancestors are consistent with your racial beliefs.

Which is the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OO_TNdWrAhU?list=PL5Jwvp7lLheMeELLZB5j41pz1GWn-36i6
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 1:12-16&version=KJV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he was extra terrestrial. when he "ascended" into heaven he was getting beamed back on the space cruiser. he made all that fish and wine with replication technology

Doesn't matter if he was green or purple

It's his message that matters

you're missing the point of his message if you worry about his race, god has no physical form

His race does indeed matter to someone who values their race.
If God chose to appear to humanity as a nonwhite, he must have had a reason for it.

True Dat

>His race does indeed matter to someone who values their race.
All of what Gandhi spoke was bullshit because he wasn't white?

You value your race like one values their favorite sports team. Shameful.

>But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

>As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine, Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do. Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned: From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling; Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm. But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully; Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine; According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

>It's his message that matters

Which is "serve the Jew". Cuckstians cannot deny they grovel before the Chosen. They are so manipulated that they think a Middle Eastern superstition should rule White men!

>Which is "serve the Jew"
No, it is not.

>Ban of murder does not mean getting murderers from abroad.
>Ban of usury does not mean getting usurers from abroad.
But in realpolitik it does. Not Christianity, my friend.

>god has no physical form
Except for that time he lived as a man in the form of Jesus.
I'm not going to WORSHIP a nonwhite.

>I'm not going to WORSHIP a nonwhite.
You don't worship the flesh. Your continent is full of materialists who do, though.

based fin.

Jesus was most likely of the armenoid is a subtype of the caucasian race.

so Jesus was a caucasian but was he of the nordic race?

>no

was he "white"?

>probably

armenoids can be fair and 2000 years ago there was less mixing of the races and subtypes, so it's likely he had more european features than not

>you don't worship the flesh
No, but you do worship a god who found it fitting to appear to humanity as a nonwhite human.
Every decision God makes is significant.
What makes you believe Jesus would look like this? Who in that region has this appearance today?

Jesus was not white and Europe was christened by convert or die.

Ban all jew religions, Islam included.

geographically it's unlikely he was white
he wasn't kareem abdul jabbar but also not fabio
i don't see why his appearance is of any significance

Jesus was likely not a white person.

Middle Easterners such as Jews without Mongol or black ancestry are the same race as white Europeans.

To humiliate the Jews for betraying Gods covenant

>No, but you do worship a god who found it fitting to appear to humanity as a nonwhite human.
Essentially he intended to look like trash. That's one of the points of his. Look at the impact. Greater than Alexander, Cyrus, Napoleon, Hitler...

He was essentially something else.

Who care's if Jesus was white? It's always been common knowledge that he was arab/jewish. Stormfags completely miss the point as always

>i don't see why his appearance is of any significance
well considering that there are so many christfags on Sup Forums who want to actually make christianity pass as a religion compatible with ethno-nationalism, it is of significance

Worked well for the Roman Empire for 300 years

Explained: youtu.be/OO_TNdWrAhU?list=PL5Jwvp7lLheMeELLZB5j41pz1GWn-36i6

If you're white and praying to jesus you're a spiritual cuck.

Irrelevant.
As a Biblical Unitarian, I do not consider Jesus God at all, even tho I am a Christian, so even if I gave a fuck about his race it would not affect my belief.

He was a Jewish Judean rebel.

Hellenized Jews lied, claiming he was a West-friendly philosopher pacifist and gud boi who dindu nuffin.

Cucks, women and multicultural Roman gutter dwellers bought that (((bullshit))), and they finally went all the way, turning Jesus into a "white" anti-Semite.

Sound familiar?

Y, if he rose from the dead, he rose from the dead. Me not believing won't change that

If you really care that much about Jesus' skin color you are missing His message entirely.

Race is not the highest value a human being possesses. Racism is inherently nihilistic and vain

You want to worship "White Gods" that married their sisters, diddled little boys, practiced bestiality, and ate babies?

The Jews were gods people until they betrayed him.

>arab
No. Arabs came to the region in 7th century. He is closer to Syrians, Armenians and Greeks.

fuck those fags

>implying God has a race
>God is human
LOL

if the holohoax can be real jesus can be white. he's white in my mind.

Only evangelicals think that.

Who look almost exactly like Arabs

>No, but you do worship a god who found it fitting to appear to humanity as a nonwhite human.
That's just probability. The fertile cresent was probably the most densely populated part of the world at that time.

It was also the centre of the world culturally, which meant that gods message could be spread from there. If he appeared before a bunch of Germanics no one would ever hear about it.

It was also where Jews lived, and Jews were the only people who followed one god at that time so it makes sense to appear there from virtually every angle.

retard.

Ah yes, Syrians totally look like Arabs.

Look at this Arab-looking Muslim man of Syrian descent named Rami Sebei who speaks fluent Arab

Wasn't he a Levantine? Would look like Assad, no?

>I do not consider Jesus God at all, even tho I am a Christian
You are not a Christian. Stop lying to people.

God is a Serb

Serbs are white

Therefore, God is white

>look at this crusader rape baby

>weak, questionable message
>It's his message that matters
woah so redpilled

>look at these arab rape babies

stop being a shit stirrer. the picture you posted is proof that Jesus is white.

>Fuck God cuz muh race
>I am superior to God
>Actually meet God
>"ayo god fuck you, you nigger"
>Get destroyed

It doesn't matter if God is white or fucking purple, we need to honor Him and do His will or else we're all damned

>>weak, questionable message
So weak that people find it necessary to combat it two thousand years later.

sage bc OP is a faggot

Jesus isn't human dipshit, he has no race, he is an angel.

>99% of the region looks arab
>the white 1% are the actual heirs to the ancient heritage
You do realize that rape only produces 1 child per woman, right? During a time when infant mortality was high and women were having many children to combat it, the majority of genes in a region will not change from invading rapists.

>praying to a man
heathens all of you, deceived by jews and the devil himself

He is God

Jesus wasnt real. Gods arent real. Atheism is a meme. Religion is just good for civilization. Also Jesus appeared as the race of God or everyone mixed together because we are all made in his image so he was everything and nothing and had no race but every race.

Fug off, m8
Except for the fact that he totally is human as Jesus Christ.
I'm not going to be a race traitor. You can't threaten me to worship a nonwhite god.

Tacitus, Josephus, Pliny the younger, and every Christian of that time would disagree with you

Why not?
Had we not studied and adopted the ideas of those who did western civ would not be the what it is today.
Not only that, look at the state of our govs and you'll see that it's the values of that "Shitskin Religion" that will spell our downfall

% of the region looks arab
You probably think that Spaniards look Arabic.

>implying all whites who accomplished anything are all Christians
go back to wshh, you're not smart enough. for this board.

>You do realize that rape only produces 1 child per woman, right?
You're actually that stupid? Do you have any idea how Islamic warfare works? They marry their rape victims and settle in the lands.

suuuuuuuuuure weak idiot

suuure

>Except for the fact that he totally is human as Jesus Christ.
It's not the temple we worship. Our bodies are temples of God as well.

Time means shit. The Romans also dont exist anymore. I should reword that. Polytheism is good but monotheistic religions are cancer on the world.

>Race matters because of averages(IQ, crime rate)
>Jesus is god
>averages don't apply to god
>The race of jesus doesn't matter

If you need jesus to be white you're missing the point of race realism.

Jesus Christ was fully human and fully divine.
> the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit—as "one God in three Divine Persons"

The color of his flesh does not matter. His teachings are what matters. Anyone who would deny Christ because of his olive skin is a cucked as fuck and will have eternity in hellfire to think it over.

Spaniards are beautiful and white.
Show me a crowd photo of levantine people who look even sort of white.

Name the artist.

People are stupid and don't understand the people have the Jesus they want. Africans have black Jesus and Arabs have Arab Jesus too. People pray to a Jesus that makes them happy.

White people don't want to feel like they are being commanded by a black guy.

Hispanics are an anomaly btw because they see white Spaniards as superior and a fulfillment of their cultures prophecies.

Jesus is white
Proof? King James Bible

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 1:12-16&version=KJV

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

>MUH JEWBUS WUZ WHITE

>implying Jesus wasn't made up by the church to wrest control of Europe and create revenue for political/monetary gain

>dedicated their spiritual lives to a nonwhite god
Jesus is not a God. I don't know the exact wording, but Jesus is his messenger, his envoy, his son, or whatever you want, but he is NOT God, and I think it would be heretical as fuck to imply that God has a "skin color" or a "race" as if he was some lowly human.

>All of the many accomplishments of the white race during this time have been accomplished during a time when the average white person worshiped a nonwhite god.

So what? Some Egyptians gods were half animals but it didn't prevent them from doing a very successful ancient civilisation.

But if it is true, than it is the cure to your cancer known as original sin.
Pagan Gods cannot provide the standard for objective morality anyways

Just google modern day assyrians, lebanese or iranians.

The fact that you can debate theology just proves that its a lie. God has never given the blessing to the West. Constantinople fell.

Why can't you name the artist?

Jesus was white and had red hair.
He was not Irish.

Constantinople fell a thousand years later. Byzantine Empire lived longer than the years since. We haven't seen the long-term yet.

Jesus was a fraud

The vast majority of them are brown.

God doesn't have an ethnicity, you short-sighted idiot.

Jesus isn't a man.

You think they weren't of a single stock back in the day?

Read the book of proverbs, a nation that honors God is a blessed nation

Original sin hasnt cursed those chinks into extinction so Im not convinced. Removing original sin didnt save Constantinople.

I'm a white Christian and honestly couldn't give a damn what race Jesus was, it basically says he wasn't physically attractive

People think he's God Almighty, I don't think he's bound by race/gender/appearance. He's literally omnipotent dude

>European nationalist
Go away, kike. Pan-europeanism is cancer.

>God has never given the blessing to the West. Constantinople fell.

Basically "Ungh my drunk father died because he drove while completely smashed, God doesn't exist!!!"

God has no fucks to give about your tiny life, you're a sinner, and you must prove yourself worthy of heaven by living a good life, and not by being given superpowers so that you can kill the Turks attacking Constantinople.

Why would that stock be white?
If there are a ton of ethnicities in the levant today, why would the rare white looking ones be the heirs to the ancient heritage instead of just recent white migrations?

what happened in the rest of the world between 1 and 100 that they sat on their arses doing nothing

great pic btw I hope it's properly documented

>"""""Accomplishments"""""

Turks are not eternal, and Greeks are still around. Just because your lifetime is short, and all you got, doesn't mean that it is over yet.

I've got this really thick book about the supposed historic evidence about Jesus of Nazareth. haven't read it because it looks dry and dull.

Anyone got any facts about Jesus as a historic figure? I've yet to be convinced he was real and not just a Robin Hood type folk legend. let alone his divinity, which is fucking retarded.

>Why would that stock be white?
Because Arabs don't produce white people amongst themselves.

Literally the basis of one of the worlds leading religions. Seems like a pretty strong message on that basis alone.