Sup Forums gets the bad rap while plebbit openly celebrates this degeneracy

>Sup Forums gets the bad rap while plebbit openly celebrates this degeneracy

I married a tranny! Ask me something, reddit! Even NSFW stuff! I have no shame! Remember to upboat! :D

This is the face of satan

so... who's the wife again?

Did you assume cis-marriage arrangement? Both can be fathers, mother, attack helicopters, etc.

But why?
He's clearly gay for cock

Obviously the cuckold beta man with the beard

The one with an open wound between their legs

fpbp

I'd fucking kill myself if either of those were my children

how long before he kills himself

by he i mean the tranny.

a gay couple with 0 testosterone

It would be hilarious if she just puts on a fake cock now and fucks him. I'm laughing to myself now just thinking about it.

Singles says 'she' cheats on him.

Doubles speed up her inevitable suicide.

so cute, they're gonna get lots of upvotes and live happyly ever after

>complete woman.

I hope their first child is a masculine child.

Why do randies do this AMA crap like they are some celebrity?

Reddit hate thread

Ask him when he gets to take the new vagina to pound town.

kek

>she's finally a complete women

Pretty sure that is an insult

So how come 4cham doesn't raid these types of posts?

>she's finally a complete women

Oh, so he has a womb now? Didn't think so, checkmate semites.

ACCELERATE

WHITE

GENOCIDE

Kill them all

I guess what I'm trying to say is...this is why I like little girls. It seems to be the only line of defense left against reddit.

Also ask to see it's gash.

is that fucking windows xp

These days everyone sees themselves as a temporarily embarrassed millionaire and celebrity.

I hope they both die of cancer. This freakish behavior should not be tolerated.

Read that thread. His username is also his furry nickname.

Just 2 mentally broken enablers doing what they do best...

>being so delusional that you put an end to the existence of your lineage because you wanted to marry a man on hormones with a surgically mutilated penis
>reddit

What does this mean? Translate for those of us that don't use Reddit.

ahahahah

>woman with no cervix womb or ovaries
>just a slot gash for the dick
>literally a gaping wound surrounded by healing flesh
>complete woman
no.

>She knew since she was about 6 years old that she wasn't comfortable in a male body. When we met, she told me about it and she started hormones shortly after. To be honest, our relationship hasn't ever been homosexual in nature, since she's always been uncomfortable with her male parts. We haven't actually had sex yet.
>My wife of 10 years
>We haven't actually had sex yet
So this guy married a dude for 10 years, never fucked him, then the dude chopped off his dick and now this means the guy is straight?

It looks Jewish.
I'll say this much, that's a pretty passable ugly Jew lady. I've seen worse on the train to and from work....

fuck off kike faggot seriously

Man, just imagine what all sorts of other things that 10's of thousands of dollars could have gone towards. Instead, it went towards self mutilation for purely selfish reasons.

>reddit
not even once.

Donate 5$ or something so that user can literally wear a gold star and feel special for a few days of their empty meaningless life guided by fake internet points.

...the fuck?

Leftism has always been about upholding the most disgusting aspects of humanity and showering it with praise.
Europe isn't Europe anymore.

and to help pay for the upkeep of le plebbit servers

fucking redditors, man.

>Finally a complete woman

Oh god, not this shit again.

It's a rough approximation of a woman.

It would be like buying a Toyota and trying to carve it into a Bugati, using no actual Bugati parts.

You might end up with something that even looks pretty much like a Bugati. But no car enthusiast will ever tell you it actually is a Bugati. It's a Toyota that's been rebuilt to capture a certain look. That's it.

Plus there's the whole DNA chromosome bone structure thing..

>fursona

>tfw your jewish plans to subvert Christianity with degeneracy backfires and starts indoctrinating your own minority group into thinking that mutilating their genitalia is a good idea.

Humanity has failed and we can't do anything about it

It's not even worth getting upset over anymore

>Plus there's the whole DNA chromosome bone structure thing..

S-SOWCHIAL CAWNSTRUCKTZ

What the fuck, does he have no shame? Fucking reddit

Hes celebrating marrying a biological monster on social media. Why is this even up for question?

>tfw you know a mtf trans who identifies as lesbian and is dating another mtf trans, pre-surgery

So that's where he went...

Israel also has even more feminist laws than the US. We may be going down but the kikes are drinking their own poison and headed in the same direction.

I am 1 fag away from joining ISIS.

well duh, traps like other traps

Trans-enablers are the worst
>Muh scientific study showing brains are different!
Not different enough to tell your body to correctly grow a penis and testicles. Those instructions come FROM THE BRAIN. It's the brain that regulates the flow of hormones that causes the dimorphism between human males and females. If the brain was female, the human would have female anatomy. Your chromosomes contain the blueprints, but the brain is the ultimate contractor in the construction of your body.

Anyone want me to post reddit's relationship yryl?

Does this plebbit shit counts for heresy, so it can be included in the new crusade? Just wondering.
[spoiler]Captcha "DRIVE HOSPITAL", even the fucking captcha ordering me to go and do some purging.[/spoiler]

This
I wonder if m2f trannies really have the delusion that they too can have a real, functioning vagina, instead of a giant disgusting, pus-filled wound that has to be constantly ripped further so that it doesn't close up and heal. It's no wonder trannies are so suicidal.

>Confused screaming

wew that didnt take long ... anyone wanna join me? big furry community in germany!

Blondlets btfo

>Year: Current
>not having your own fursona
Get with the times

Is that dunkey?

>Jew
Definitely the one on bed
Possibly both

top kek

top cuck

NOT A MENTAL ILLNESS

Underrated

Didn't expect him to have the spine to break up and date someone else, good job.

>Marry a dude in dress because he can't get laid
>Even the dude doesn't want to touch him

Fucking hell. What a loser. I thought I had no life. I'm a complete social butterfly compared to this dude.

d-do you think he sucked it?

is that dunkey and leah?

>posted this shit on faggot/white knight central
I can hope that he got nothing but "Dump that slut. She didn't give a FUCK about your feelings, why should you give a fuck about hers? She's not marriage material, and those 15 guys know it. You should know it better than they do. Also, change your ringtone to the Top Gun theme."

but I know it was full of

>omg u have to realize that she was just...
>take her back, she made a mistake and wants to make it up to u w/ sex ;)))))
>don't leave her! when my gf got banged by 32 black guys at a party, it only strengthened the bond between us!

If I remember correctly it was more like the first.

>tfw no cuck husband that gives me shit that I don't have to fuck

Id fuck to be honest senpai.

thats just a gay dude using "it" being trans as an excuse to hide his homosexuality

>.gif
>no animation
what the actual fuck

Why the fuck would I want a girlfriend at this point? This is like my worst nightmare waiting to happen.

This one is a gif too.

but wait there's more

yeah but this one doesn't tease pepe stroking his glorious frog cock

>She knew since she was about 6 years old that she wasn't comfortable in a male body. When we met, she told me about it and she started hormones shortly after. To be honest, our relationship hasn't ever been homosexual in nature, since she's always been uncomfortable with her male parts. We haven't actually had sex yet.

>We haven't actually had sex yet.

>my wife of 10 years
what a gigantic fucking faggot cuck

>our relationship hasn't ever been homosexual in nature
>"I've been married to a male for over 10 years"
>"but no homo"

Why would you even want to see that?

lmao

It makes me moist

To be honest, as despicable as this is it is at least partly his fault for saying that he'd stay with her if she slept around. If he'd had the balls to stand up in the first place and tell her that he wasn't okay with that she might have just let it drop. His girlfriend had a point: if he tells her that she can sleep with other men, he can't really get angry with her for going ahead and doing just that.

But you can bet that if the gender roles were reversed everyone would be screaming misogyny.

gender confusion is a mental disorder

uf you don't "identify" with your biological sex, you are mentally disordered

>ID spells out slut

Reddit sometimes makes me feel normal. It's easily more autistic than Sup Forums.

I don't know how to respond to that

Wait, so they're a gay male couple and one of them just got his dick chopped off?

Am I getting it correctly?

I've argued with /u/thisisnotmyjob on my plebbit troll account. Glad I wasn't wrong about him being a fucking faggot.