When will there be a full English translation?

One of the greatest writers in history. His last work has been translated to German and French, but not English. We know why (((they))) do not want the masses to read it. Have read the partially translated version and am now on a quest to learn Russian just so that I can read a single book.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn
gen.lib.rus.ec/
biblebelievers.org.au/200 YEARS.pdf
twohundredyearstogether.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sucks man :/

Who this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn

>200 years together
What exactly is this book about? Anywhere to pirate the Russian eBook?

How does a Sup Forums-sponsored Kickstarter/crowdfunding to get this translated sound?

>It was written as a comprehensive history of Jews in the Russian Empire, the Soviet Union and modern Russia between the years 1795 and 1995, especially with regard to government attitudes toward Jews.[1]

>Anywhere to pirate the Russian eBook?
gen.lib.rus.ec/ search 'Двecти лeт вмecт'

I thought about this too...came across it while listening to a Jordan Peterson lecture.

Can we get one of our English-Speaking Ruskie bros to take off a year from vodka drinking to help us craft a rough translation?

Based Alex "The commies were kikes" Solchechnithcbemsin.
It's hilarious see the raw asspain of atheist Russians about him
>Traitor Rreeeeeeeeeeeeee

Orthod Russians are based though and redpilled. Always get flack on be the (((secular))) society for being regressive , bigots and antisemites.
Solchenyntzin s a must read

Are you guys retarded?
English translations are everywhere on the internet.

>half the book missing
did you even look at the link you posted brainlet? common core really ruined you burgers

You could learn german or french, which are easier for an english speaking person. Why aren't there french or german people translating this from their respective languages?

Native Russian speaker here.
How long is the book? I've heard people complaining that there's no English translation.
I could try to make an amateur translation of it.

True, but there is almost always something lost in translation from the source material. I considered German or French, but decided if I am going to learn a new language; I might as well learn the language in which it was written.

Ok I didn't read through it.
With machine translation getting pretty good.
And that we got plenty of Russianons here.
We can get a thread going here or /lit/ to have the book crowd sourced into English.

about 1100 pages

>biblebelievers.org.au/200 YEARS.pdf
this is missing chapters 2-3, 6-12 and 15

it looks like all of these missing chapters except chapter 15 can be found here

Is it really that hard to get a translation?

the jews don't want us to read it so it's only been translated and published in french and german

chapter 15: 'Among Bolsheviks' is the only one not translated

chapters 1,4-5,13-14, 16-27 are here:

chapters 2-3, 6-12 here:

>"In Orotukan the earth thaws only in summer and only to the depth of three feet - and only then can they bury the bones of those who died during the winter. And you have the right to arrange your own life under the blue sky and the hot sun, to get a drink of water, to stretch, to travel wherever you like without a convoy. So what's this about unwiped feet? And what's this about a mother-in-law? What about the main thing in life, all its riddles? If you want, I'll spell it out for you right now. Do not pursue what is illusory - property and position: all that is gained at the expense of your nerves decade after decade, and is confiscated in one fell night. Live with a steady superiority over life - don't be afraid of misfortune, and do not yearn after happiness; it is, after all, all the same: the bitter doesn't last forever, and the sweet never fills the cup to overflowing. It is enough if you don't freeze in the cold and if thirst and hunger don't claw at your insides. If your back isn't broken, if your feet can walk, if both arms can bend, if both eyes see, and if both ears hear, then whom should you envy? And why? Our envy of others devours us most of all. Rub your eyes and purify your heart - and prize above all else in the world those who wish you well. Do not hurt them or scold them, and never part from any of them in anger; after all, you simply do not know: it might be your last act before your arrest, and that will be how you are imprinted in their memory!"

Shiiiiieeeeeet
This would take years for an amateur and months for an professional

>machine translation
>from Russian
Just stop. You understand nothing about languages.

Why do authors wait until right at the end of their writing career to start going after the Jews?