SJWs

>SJWs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kZASOYJhfxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stupid cunt

post the rest

Megan just needs to unfollow already. There is no point trying to be reasonable with a person as retarded as this bitch, Emily. May as well not waste the energy.

Honestly, these people are unbelievable.

>Natalie Emily

What a stupid name

oh my fucking god. how dumb can bitches be?

this cunt deserves some karmic cultural enrichment

Why do I get the feeling Natalie is sticking up marginalized people while drinking a starbucks in her gated community home while watching those marginalized people clean and mow the lawn.

>ywn be this utterly brainwashed
Feels good.

>this going to cause a rise in patriotism
And........?

why can it never be these cunts that end up in the wrong place at the wrong time?

charlie is even worse due to his off the charts cuckoldry and the fact that he is a man

he shouldn't really be bickering with women on social media like a bitch

As a brown man, I guess I can kinda appreciate the thought when white people try to defend us but it's still incredibly patronising and embarassing. We can think for ourselves and can stand up for ourselves, we don't need your pity whitie.

Oh, sweetie, patriotism is an outdated and problematic method of maintaining a white power structure.

This.

>more deaths of civilians than their own
Whose own? The civilians' own? The civilians' own cause deaths? Do these correct people just consider every non-terrorist an enemy hostile now?

Rev up those facebook accounts lads. We're going witch hunting.

One could easily destroy this bitch with hard numbers showing the number of blacks killed by cops, and white people in general, is minuscule.

I despise these clueless cunts

Rare based Megan

>unfollowing someone due to their political beliefs

I know SJWs right?

NOT YOUR COUNTRY GTFO

>patriotism is silly and antiquated
>Trump committed treason
Can we even consider these people humans?

Do you become an even bigger idiot if you're a woman with two female names? lets ask megan kelly? or is it kelly megan?

I will, in due time. I'm only here to study because colleges suck ass back home.

You are stuck with them. You can't get through to them. They are contaminated. They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern.

You cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior.

How many niggers have police in the UK killed in the last 20 years, like 2?

>I already know the narrative
I always love how our power has grown so strong retarded normies try to be us

I remember being young and wasting precious brain power on literal subhuman retards. She'll grow out of it soon enough and learn to just troll and laughs at these idiots.

this

Literally a lost cause, these people need to be deported too

>I wish you would move to a muslim country
The only answer for SJWs.

Here is a pro tip for you, the ones that work hardest to 'defend' you are basically the ones saying your race is inferior the loudest and you should feel patronized by them for this.

Be sure to point out their hypocrisy next time a bleeding heart cracker wants to 'defend' you or your race. They certainly don't beleive you can do it on your own.

Black people in Britain are proportionately less effected by police.

Less killings, less poverty, less incarceration I'm pretty sure.

That bitch just makes absolute no sense. The police are protecting the globalist? wtf?

The police should comprise a list of all the people the shit talk them online so if one day they need help the police can just say fuck off.

She is literal CANCER - totally ignoring the "privilege" she has of living safely some where because law enforcement has made it possible for her. BURN THE BITCH NOW!!!

"islam has nothing to do with islam"
or
"islamists claim responsibility for islamophobia"

Wow Megan thats really really racist and bigoted to have a reasonable response and reaction like that.

>AbsolutelySubversive.jpg

Great interview.

Most of these people (especially women) see you as a little pet to be cared for.

will people ever stop blaming patterns of behavior on "institutions" or "society" ?
They all need to watch a video loop of fucked up shit human beings do to each other on repeat to get a clue.

youtube.com/watch?v=kZASOYJhfxE

State sponsored cuckery

Sweden at its best

Let's destroy her life, fucking cunt of a woman. I hope he Dad dies from aids

She is a female cuck. I didn't know it was possible

I've never actually met a black person in real life who wasn't a criminal in some way. The police just go easy on them because they play the system by crying racism.

ok, WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE LINKS TO THIS WHORE?

Yes, I understand this. I'm glad black people are higher up on the oppression index though so I'm at least I'm able to hold honest conversations without the other party carefully trying to make sure they don't offend me. Although everytime someone fails to understand me they immediately use the exact same excuse "sorry it's too loud, can't hear you, could you repeat that?". I just find this funny though and I understand why this puts the other person in a weird spot. Honestly, wouldn't even be offended if they went ahead and just admitted that they found it hard to understand me.

more like "Collabo"

Thank you for not censoring the names.
It's pathetic when jackasses bring social media shit here and then censor everything to save their own ass.

Do people like this really exists or is it just trolling? Please tell me it's trolling

You appreciate these people basically seeing you as a complete helpless retard totally dependent on the white mans whims?

WHERE IS THE LINK TO HER SOCIAL MEDIA?

Hilarious I wish cunts like this would realise most Muslims view her as a dirty kuffar whore who deserves to be raped and most niggers would probably black her then throw acid in her face. But yeah keep virtue signalling and defending people who literally want to destroy you, yas gurl slayyyy

God fucking shit, it's always fucking women, fucking woman should stay the fuck away of politics.

I don't think leftists have bad intentions. They're good people at heart but they just aren't capable of looking at the issue from another angle and trying to understand why their actions would piss some woke minorities off.

This is true. We are nowhere near the racial segregation seen in the US, where most city centre look like they're straight out of the Wire.

This hurts so much to read...

WOMEN SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ALLOWED THE VOTE

facebook com/natalie.nunn1

fuck so hard to type in her name to facebook fucksake

>Sweden

This is beyond pathetic at this point.

I want to fuck the Megan.

I wonder if she would be as tolerant as this if she happened to be a victim of acid attack or something.

She's non-white. She is a white hating non-white nationalist, nothing more.

Why does this fit?

There's a reason we didn't let them vote. Too bad (((feminists))) tricked people into thinking women not voting was a bug instead of a feature.

what a cunt

>people arnt hating who i hate!
>and hating people makes me good!
whew

Please post trolling, me no have facebook. Have this pic as a preemptive thank you

is megan, dare I say it, /ourgirl/?

Agrees with what the post I replied to was saying. SJWs are cancerous traitors and they need to go. Only then can we deal with the savages.

Leftists as individuals may be well intentioned, but the party using them as useful idiots are creating programs leaving the worst off of your race stuck to the Democrat party's teat.

Road to hell paved with good intentions and all that.

This is why I deleted chuckbook. Cannot reason with them. Best thing to do is lift, buy property in the country, learn to fight, learn to shoot, and prepare for upcoming race war.

I just don't understand.

Well now my neck is convulsing and have burning tears of rage
What do we do about these people existing?

"Awww poor victim of oppression, we must deny you agency or else your internalised racism will drive you to further the evil white agenda!"

Hold tight mate

>Don't forget to generalize police officers and not to generalize Muslims

Just white "people" things, don't bother yourself with it my friend.

Some are very much bad people, being a delusional idiot doesn't excuse you from it. On top of that good intentions pave the road to hell.

A lot of them probably mean well, but there's also a large group like the ones in the picture earlier that aren't nice people at all. They're people that only care about how others perceive them and don't give a shit about improving humanity as a whole. If supporting a policy with horrible outcomes meant they'd get a 1000 extra likes on facebook then they won't mind supporting that policy.

I did and it's quite alright para serte honesto :^)

Just don't go to the Middle East.

those stupid americans just don't know how to handle their much bigger black majority. if only they knew you should cuck for them and pretend they're better than they are and elevate them beyond their own competence level and pretend you're fine with having pube haired grandkids and jerk off while watching a black queen of england on doctor who and how great it is when you're all fucking somalians with british fucking accents jesus christ i hope you're a paid shill.

my great grand uncle and aunt died in british concentration camps. or that's what my family says. and i want britain to die less than this supposedly british person.

Then tell them that instead of just sitting in the shadows. Make their heads explode when they can't criticize you for it too.

Education is guilty though

Get the Fuck out of my country

Ahahahaha

>mfw i wanted to become a police officer when i was ~18 years old, but my mother didn't allowed it kek

Luckily i didn't, these people don't deserve heroes, until they uncuck themselves.

>these english cucks are so sheltered and deluded they think england faces the same "problems" that america does.

Most white females are like this.

Quick, send this infographic to Megan!!

Jesus christ you middle class people are faggots. So this is how your lot discuss a rag head committing an attack against our country? Is this how you speak in general?

Your government let me in though.

And you wonder why grandpa didn't want women voting....