Is Italy the most perfect nation in Europe?

When you think about it, I'm guessing you'll agree Italy is splendid.

>zero Muslim attacks
>delicious food
>limited rapes and most are dismissed as confusion based attacks
>above average beer offerings
>polite generous people
>safety treasured above all

To me it seems ideal fellows!
Who /ItalyFan/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2013/07/28/world/europe/italy-politics-racism/
archive.is/tH1tx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have lots of niggers, but the thing about Italy is that they treat them like shit and are extremely racist to foreigners.

Trust me, having 2 terrorism attacks a year is better than living in this shithole

>that headline

Holy fuck. Is this fake news?

article: cnn.com/2013/07/28/world/europe/italy-politics-racism/
archive:
archive.is/tH1tx

Yeah I like them more than Spain and France.
They should stop letting in refugees though

maybe

Italy is pretty based, good for them.

No

Italy is the most beautiful country and has some of the best history. Only beaten by France and the UK. I lived there for a couple months and from the north to the south everywhere you go is beautiful. It just sucks that the government doesn't work and the people are lazy in the south. The south gets a lot of shit but it was the best I saw when I was there. The people are incredibly nice and welcoming but the shit skins and gypos ruin a lot of it.

not like they have a choice

It actually happened
It was funny as shit back then, too

>Above average beer offerings
>a land where Tenant's Super is regarded as a high class beer

w e w
e
w

Yes I love Italy

forgot to turn off your proxy?

>Is Italy the most perfect nation in Europe?

>mafia
>rampant corruption
>low hygine on streets
>men dress like fags
>muh hurritaging
>fiestadelanocce mentality
>south italy literally runned by mafia, everyone pays racket to some dickheads

and that is all compared noticable to croatian standards so think about it

Isn't italy getting flooded with niggers down south? Arn't they moving north because of it?

Next terrorist attack on Italy confirmed.

italy is a very good country. In many respects.

>be italian
I wish my ancestors were german or something, Italia is lame as fuck.

What the fuck is this?
Let me show you a superior mediterranean village.

why are all the modern meds so damn lazy?

We are ruining it...with immigrants and commies.

this, fucking this

Even Sorrento is better than that sorry.

no one holding you here

It is. They are also about to go full fascist again.

I've been and it's a very beautiful country.
You just have to be very careful of gypsies and other vagrants.

I remember going to see the Colosseum and off to the left there being a huge group of Africans selling crap on white sheets.
This confused me until someone yelled the word for police and they instantly bundled then up and all ran off in a crazy group with big white sacks on their backs.

We were also nearly scammed by our taxi driver that took us to our hotel, who was Italian.
He Demanded 100 euros or he would drive off with our luggage.
He backed off when we started yelling accusations at him as loudly as we could and my brothers and I made to grab him.

>fiestadellanoce mentality

I keked so hard. You explained it perfectly. But I'd rather living in fiesta della nocce mentality than in countries full of sjws

>t. banana republic

I like this dick measuring contest.

>polite generous people
>Italy
Pick one.

Italian dick measuring contest you say?

>picture related

He deleted the post. What happened?

That overly shopped photo actually makes my eyes hurt.

This one is shopped as well but a lot better than yours.

lol the burger has never been to shitaly, has never experienced that they constantly strike about literally nothing, infrastructure is a bad as in gambia, nothing works, bureaucracy out of control, evrything and everybody is always late. shitaly is just another north african shithole.

No, those sneaky fuckers ran out of 98 octane so I had to buy 100 at €1.98 a litre (13:1 compression ratio, didn't want to knock my engine to shit crossing Stelvio).

that's a mighty fine buzzword, but maybe you should learn what it means before you make a bigger fool out of yourself Faggio?

be naples
grant city "waste removal" contract to mafia
garbage lines the streets

Italy is the last uncucked bastion on Europe

We are fighting a war here, join us

We don't have that many niggers, YET.
Even in my small town of 10k people, though, in the last few years we saw a huge increment. Most people are racist towards them, no matter where they are from, south center or north.

Fuck the taxi drivers there. I was in Rome at Fiumicino and my driver tried making my wife pay 60 Euros for the taxi ride that was about 2 minutes away but wasn't accessible by foot because of the terrible placement of that airport.

He didn't realize she was Italian and fucked off after she started yelling at him.

YOU WUZ ROMAN, BOY

You were saying?

Carthaginians were cooler.

Yelling really loud saves the day again!

At least, from what I saw, you don't need to bribe the police there, so that's a plus.

I did love Italy, they just need to get their shit sorted.

Also, one of the funny things I saw.
We were in Rome, walking towards Vatican city and the crowd ahead of us is splitting. Then three immaculately dressed goths walk past us, the crowd still separating to avoid them.

I guess they fear goths there.

>a land where Tenant's Super is regarded as a high class beer
What are you talking about, it's literally "get me wasted as fast as possible" beer that tastes like cancer

said the monkey sitting behind his desk peeling his banana.

hm...
I guess you really don't know what a banana republic is. Maybe if you don't sleep all day and wank to your ancestors achievements you would've have grasped knowledge about even such a simple term

Said the morbidly obese piece of shit who can barely move his greasy fingers without getting tired

Is this a contest on who was the biggest med dick?

Daily reminder that Comacchio > Venice

Fuck tourists

Suck on my proxy fgts

>was
Has

My family used to live in Sicily. From my experience, southern Italy can get pretty rural and dirty. Aside from that its an okay country.

Yeah
As long as mafia is white, they are best Euro country.

>Amanda Knox
Their legal system is literal cancer. b/c of this alone and taking everything positive about the country into account. (I've traveled their and really enjoyed it btw)...
Italy is a 2/10 country.
>pic related.

>implying anyone can compete

You lack the political instability, but the economical side it's africa tier.

There's a place South of San Francisco that looks like that at night

>mfw trying to find more med classic architecture but the Civil War destroyed most of it

Holy shit, stop sucking Greece's dick. He hasn't even paid your debt yet.

Do you want me to google a dozen articles about innocents who served tens of years or even life sentences in the USA?
Fuck you and your whore.

>live in porvoo
>Only ever see non-whites in photos online before going to helsinki a few years ago
Might be boring here but at least it's /comfy/

If she didn't want to have to deal with our legal system she shouldn't have murdered another person

Carmel By the Sea

Feels bad man desu
Spain's architecture is outstanding

(you)

the girls have hairy arms and mustachios tho

in croatia everyone dressses like gays

that's lame

thank you, looking it up now

you are drunk.

This is were Port comes from.

not that one

Yes. But we let them out once we figure out they are innocent.

such a shame, m8

pic: on one side Portugal, on the other Spain

Yes, you can go from Portugal to Spain in a zip-line.

>Barbosa travelling to Raúland in extremely high velocity

>tfw you'll never be a beautiful medi country

this is where santa comes from

Trial wasn't ended, she was permitted to return to USA only because your country has guaranteed extradition.

I'm sure you can find cool stuff for Poland too. And if you can't, you still have plenty of cuties.

Also, this goes to show you there's enough diversity in Europe. Look at the finnbro's pic Pretty cool

I know that feel.

>guy who shot this fucker has to go in jail for 70 years
wtf usa is a 2/10 country now????

Yeah i know, you don't even remember who this fucker is, but i don't care anyways, because he is a """german""" muzzie. Just a quick reminder, that if you live in america and shoot somebody who is breaking into your garage, you have to go to prison for 70 gorillion years.

witnessed

Monterrey?

they were a city of merchant jews who hired mercenaries what are you on about

Said the meatball manlet

Fucking comfy. Nothing in Europe can match with med countries

Northern Italy is perfect. Southern Italy is Ethiopia.

wheres the underground lab and mansion on the hill? i thought this was sapienza

Northern italy is cucked.

I like the south better desu senpai. At least for vacation.

>zero Muslim attacks
half of the country is literally and genetically sandniggers
>delicious food
yes
>limited rapes and most are dismissed as confusion based attacks
see above
>above average beer offerings
italy has recently implemented decent breweries but is not the country I would visit for beer anyway
>polite generous people
italans.. polite... bruh
>safety treasured above all
no need for terrorists when you have mafia. btw, mafia is helping people smugglers so italy is responsible for rapefugees

t. Italian in burgerland

Never understood most Italians, they arrive here in hordes because supposedly their own country is shit. So they work their asses off and endure all the shit for 1600 euros, which gives them a shit apartment and need to shop discount.

Meanwhile they leave jobs in their wonderful cities with 700-800 euros salary which affords them a good life there.

I get eastern european people, there the difference is huge, if you're unqualified it can be between starving and not, but why the fuck are you people like that? Acting like it's still last century and you're way below the north. Hell, North Italy probably surpasses all of Europe by standard.

as posted, you ca find local amateurs with good breweries but there's not the culture.
I had my best beer in Belgium (and UK, Germany and Netherlands too) and I will miss it quite a bit.

t. italian

Hannibal was Sub-Sahara African.
completely black.

WE

>>zero Muslim attacks

That's where you're wrong. They're just not reported. So some research, lad.

>700-800 euros salary which affords them a good life there.