This girl speaks the truth

Would you people just READ the Quran already and stop pretending that Islam isn't the religion of PEACE

I mean, open your eyes everyone, isn't it self evident that Muslims are peace-loving? Also Jews can be terrorists too and in fact often are

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g7TAAw3oQvg
youtube.com/watch?v=a2b82GNh_zM&feature=youtu.be&t=2402
youtube.com/watch?v=S4K4okVa7dU&feature=youtu.be&t=202&god=kek
youtube.com/watch?v=WxeadAlCc9Q&kek=god
youtube.com/watch?v=5AkAGc5nOXw&feature=youtu.be&t=2
youtube.com/watch?v=wJkFQohIKNI&feature=youtu.be&t=2
youtube.com/watch?v=ttgvQRcxH8E&feature=youtu.be&t=1265
youtube.com/watch?v=bO12X1nhzzk&feature=youtu.be&t=90
youtube.com/watch?v=xBewxQUHwvo
youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&praise=kek
youtube.com/watch?v=ITcet5uUSD4
youtube.com/watch?v=RoLjObigUNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KILL all MUSLIM

I have read the Quran, you can keep it.
I have also read the ORIGINAL, which is called the Torah and Christian Bible.

>reading a book ranted and spat out by a mentally and physically ill pedophile warlord.

The Quran is just the book they carry around.

It's the Imams that run and control Islam. Once you start hearing Imam's naming names, condemning other Imams for inciting for celebrating violence, or start to show up at these events and berating the violent Muslims, instead of applauding death, calling for murder, and celebrating the loss of innocent lives, then we can talk.

Until the, Islam needs to be eradicated.

Oh, and this is the same pattern that Islam has worked under for 1500 years. What we are seeing is nothing new.

Now let's see her novel on how unfair it is to blame whites for slavery.
>oh wait

Those eyes are freaky.

Takbir

I'm at the defense language institute and even the arabs here teaching farsi and arabic think islam is the most retarded shit on the planet, and they can cite the entire book because they were forcibly raised with it.

Somyour telling me that Islam has been misinterpreted from its foundation?

>#notalmuslims
See , little shit
There is a thing called mass phenomenon.
Because something isnt true (speculayively) 100% of the time , in this case isn't carried out by 2billion people, which in itself is logically impossible , doesn't mean that it doesn't exist .
The idea that only when ALL Muslims start butchering people we'd would be justified to talk about the savagery of Islam is proposterous.
No , cretin.
It's sufficient when hundreds of thousands do it with the silent agreement of millions.
Touswnd of people butchered in the name of Islam ever single year is already ENOUGH
#allterroristsaremuslim

I don't care if ISLAM is a peaceful religion or not, but the people who practice and worship it definitely aren't.

Let that sink in

As someone from a Muslim family i wish muslims would shut the fuck up and stop being victims in the wake of terrorist attacks and rather forcefully align themselves with America and Trump. fucking idiots.

Inshallah.

This. Libshits think that Muslims read Koran with their post-christian ala-sola scriptura WASPy lenses, like Protestants read bible, while majority of them do not read Koran at all and entirely rely if imams, who interpret it.

if it's the religion of peace then why aren't islamic extremists extremely peaceful?

OBVIOUS SLIDE THREAD IS FUCKING OBVIOUS FROM CIA SHILLS FUCKING
SAAAAGGGGEEEEDDDDDD

Nice try Mohammad, now let's read the Sira will ya? If I see a single act of violence, murder or else form the pedo prophet - I win my point that is a hateful cult

bump for mudslime deaths

Wouldn't extremists of a "religion of peace" be extremely peaceful?

You're right. Muslims attack other Muslims. That's why we should let them stay the fuck out of Europe. I don't want people dying on my watch.

One thing I never understood about this is that they never elaborate further. They always say it's only a small group of Muslims that are extremists and we shouldn't judge and punish all of them, but what do we do about the ones who even they admit are bad?

>Muslims also suffer of terrorist attacks!

Indeed, so allow us to protect those peaceful muslims by controlling what their fellow, non-peaceful muslims do, without being called Islamophobic.

Why this woman support Islam?

Islam is an undemocratic religion that deprives women of freedom and human rights.

Bumpp

She speaks the truth. The teachings of the murdering, city sacking, pedophile warlord are being misinterpreted by bad people.

Bumping for my ancestors.

She'd be right if only ISIS didn't exist.

Man, this has everything.
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS
>PEOPLE ARE STUPID
>BUT MUH CHRISTIANS
>READ THIS SHITTY BOOK, IF YOU DON'T, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND US

Thinking of reading the Quran to get better perspective on Islam. Has anyone read it? Can I get a quick rundown?

>I was lucky enough to grow up in a house hold where half my family is are muslim and half my family are catholic

Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night.

Read Destiny Disrupted first, it'll give you a practical history of the religion and people. Moreso than reading a holy book.

Minority Radical islam is a hoax

youtu.be/g7TAAw3oQvg

Same = fake

Agreed!

All I know of the Muslim perspective is one big circle jerk by winning a crusade

rolling

ERADICATE ALL MUDSHITS

I've read a lot on Jesuit history and would trust a Jesuit about as far as I could throw them. What is their endgame with the mother cult? Chrislam?

Islam really is the new and improved Christianity, I mean codified holy war and holy rape, that's pure genius in the realm of cults really.

Islam is NOT a religion of peace. true.

Peace and non-violence is inherently incompatible with humanity. Modern society's attempts to achieve a facade of "peace" is just so hypocritical.

>and Christian Bible.
You realise that both Islam and Christianity are offshoots of Judaism that have been modified extensively to influence and control the gentiles.

I'm not living under a religion where people get their heads sawed off for failing to venerate a shitskin paedophile. Remove kebab.

Thats all you had to say bby

>disgusting cowards hiding behind a religion to uproar more hate into this world.
Sounds like Mohamed to me desu

Do shitlibs ever get tired of making this argument after every single shitskin terrorist attack? It seems like it would get exhausting.

>Islam is NOT a religion of peace.

Islam is not a religion.

It's a political philosophy based on conquest, invasion, murder, and the subjugation of women and children wrapped in a theology, overseen by warlords called Imam.

There can only be one religion of peace, and it is Kekism as delivered by his prophets, Adolf, Oswald and Donald.

Actually reading the Koran is the problem. It has basically nothing good to say, and will contradict anything seemingly nice it does have to say in the next chapter. Its also a text riddled with paranoia. Like, Christians took hundreds of years to turn to major infighting in a few areas like the Catholic/Protestant wars for a limited period of time. Islam broke down immediately into infighting after Mohammeds death and has continued in constant warfare with itself for 1500 years. The reason for this is simple: the Koran demands it. The book specifically tells you that your neighbors are just pretending to be muslims and everyone isn't as good a muslim as you are and you should kill them. Its like communism, it traps people in the ideology with paranoia and sets people against their neighbors and their family.

>Allah is the greatest in all things, most importantly the greatest deceiver
>Mohammed is great and even though this book is intended to last through all time we're going to devote passages and chapters to telling you you need to give Mohammed everything he wants because he's so perfect
>Infidels are out to get you, so kill them. Other muslims are really infidels and lying to you so kill them if you can prove they are even the slightest bit less muslim than you.
>Kill anyone that leaves the religion
>Do not tolerate anything that isn't Islam. If you find something that isn't Islam, kill it
>Allah loves you, I guess

Quran 8:12 – “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them”

Yeah, seems really peaceful to me.

Taqiyya

>The reason for this is simple: the Koran demands it. The book specifically tells you that your neighbors are just pretending to be muslims and everyone isn't as good a muslim as you are and you should kill them.

So much this. Even if Islam became the dominant religion in the world, it would still be the most violent because it would be at war with itself because of not being the "right kind" of muslim. And even if all the muslims became the same sect, the Imams would still wage war with each other.

Christianity at least has the Pope as a single voice of leadership (for most Christians at least), so that creates some stability in the heirarchy.

Judaism suffers the same problem as islam in that the different sects pretty much can't stand each other, but they at least haven't killing each other, and will band together against non Jews when necessary, and then go back to quietly making fun of each other.

YOU LIE OR DO NOT KNOW ISLAM
Islamic Primer: PhD shows why ISIS is strictly following Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=a2b82GNh_zM&feature=youtu.be&t=2402
Islamic Immigration: "The Great Replacement"
youtube.com/watch?v=S4K4okVa7dU&feature=youtu.be&t=202&god=kek
Islamic Immigration: Moderate London Muslim Town
youtube.com/watch?v=WxeadAlCc9Q&kek=god
Confession: Is Islam really a religion of peace?
youtube.com/watch?v=5AkAGc5nOXw&feature=youtu.be&t=2

Why Don't Feminists Fight for Muslim Women?
youtube.com/watch?v=wJkFQohIKNI&feature=youtu.be&t=2
Chanel 4 UK TV: Undercover Mosque
youtube.com/watch?v=ttgvQRcxH8E&feature=youtu.be&t=1265
Confession: 60 Mins reporter savagely gang raped by Muslim crowd
youtube.com/watch?v=bO12X1nhzzk&feature=youtu.be&t=90
Islamic Immigration: The Shocking Truth About Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=xBewxQUHwvo
Islamic Immigration XIII: Huma Abedin ties to terrorists & 9/11 funders
youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&praise=kek
US Soldier in Iraq: Truth about the Travel Ban
youtube.com/watch?v=ITcet5uUSD4
President Trump: is there a Problem?
youtube.com/watch?v=RoLjObigUNA

This.

The semitic holy scriptures are written in such a way that whatever you want to preach, you can find a quote for that in it.
The scripture itself is fucking irrelevant (apart from the fact that the Quran does not even remotely teach peaceful behavior like they claim), what matters is what the preachers make out of its content.

Calm down Mohammed, the only possibly "peaceful" religions are religions like Jainism.

>MUSLIMS HAVE ALSO BEEN VICTIMS OF THE ISLAM EXTREMIST ATTACKS!!!!
Muslims who are attacked by "extremists" are not real Muslims. The so-called extremists are simply following what the Quran tells them, and every single word of it for that matter. The "Muslims" who do not follow the Quran word-by-word, however, ARE NOT REAL MUSLIMS.

This is why Islam must be eradicated and the Muslims, who wish to impose their shitty views on us, physically removed, so to speak. FUCK Islam

Every single fucking person going "have you even read the Quran?!" in defense of Islam has never even held one in their hands.

Honestly, I am really tempted to get a PDF copy, mark down all the sections that directly disprove their shit and spam the screenshots under every single one of their comments.

Islam - Invading army under the flag of a religion.
Judaism - Worlds oldest organized crime syndicate.
Christianity - Religion as Corporation

The three largest religions have nothing to do with religion. They're just businesses with different business models.

Nothing :^)

Their argument boils down to
>those are all attacks from mentally disturbed lone wolves that cannot possibly be prevented so best pretend the problem doesn't even exist

The prayer, and the fasts, and the hajj, and Allah himself seem unnecessary then. Islam wouldn't have been anything but a forgotten, unmentioned innovation in the deserts of arabia if it laid down and got fucked in the arse by the meccans. It's common sense. Muhammad would've got slaughtered, along with all of his followers if not for self-defense.

>There's also most merciful, and most loving, and most gracious, most forgiving, but I guess that can be ignored.
>He is NOT perfect. The Quran repeatedly stresses that he was just a human, and therefore not perfect.
>I don't know, when an army of a 1000, well armed soldiers is coming to madina to slaughter you and your 313 peasants, would you fight? But "muh peace". You infidels are not of the slightest importance, only when you threaten islam are you killed. Basic human self preservation. Don't call that immoral.
>Do you even have an idea how dangerous that could have been in the earlier days of Islam? Besides, if one does not open revolt against Islam, there is no need to kill. I know a few atheist friends myself - as long as they confine atheism to themselves, no one gives a fuck.
>When you look at historical examples, people often confuse the motives of the sultans and wazirs with Islam itself. Just like how christianity can be used as a tool to gain power and justify slavery. When Muhammad originally settled in Madina. he made a pact of friendship with the local jews.
>True. His love is 70 times stronger than the love of a mother.

Embrace the wisdom of Islam ye butt hurt nazis

Islam doesn't need ISIS to be a violent cult. It has always been like this, long before ISIS. And it will continue to be like this for all of eternity because it inherently cannot be reformed.

remove kebab. permanently.

>The prayer, and the fasts, and the hajj, and Allah himself seem unnecessary then.

The prayers are the same as marching cadence. It's training and a reminder that you are part of a bigger whole. Military training and islam religious practice work on the same psychological level. Repetition, obedience, follow orders, and demonization of anyone that isn't "us."

>muslims are also the victim of terrorist attacks from islamic terror.

you realize this is a horrible fucking argument to make, right? if Muslims will do horrible shit to other Muslims that believe in a different version of islam, then what in the fucking fuck do you expect them to do to people who dont believe in Islam at all? oh, thats right.

Or it could serve as the ultimate demonstration against racism, where every black man stands shoulder to shoulder against any other man. It's the reason why african american conversions to Islam are much higher in america than white conversions. Because of the promise of equality, and judgement not on skin color, but on piety.

Maybe that's why white supremacists hate Islam.

welp. praise Kek.

>Religion of peace

Woman raised under islam was just on fox saying its hateful and spreading like cancer lol.

Nice try cuck.

Farrakhan brand Islam?

Conversion to islam for most blacks is simply an "in your face" display of anti-white/establishment racism.

Thats why we shold let soviet russia shoot the brown pepole

This

I own a fucking Quran, the first time I opened it and flipped to a random page it was describing the amount of times you should hit a woman in relation to her offence; the book is trash

sandwich of peace
>muslims btfo

>Muhammad originally settled in Madina. he made a pact of friendship with the local jews.
And then he betrayed and murdered each of them in turn over complete bullshit like 'You weren't willing to literally die for me or fight my battles for me, you only helped aid the preparing defense of the city and gave me supplies, better kill you all'

>Basic human self preservation. Don't call that immoral.
Mohammed made an absolute bitch of himself in Mecca and was exiled. Then as Mecca ignored him he built up raiding forces to specifically target Meccan caravans because he was butthurt. Then after doing that for literally years they sent a force to knock his shit off. 'Muh poor oppressed muslims'

>no one gives a fuck.
Unless they ever mention they're atheist, then you are obligated to kill them. Its not 'keeping it to themselves' its 'You can never build churches, never publicly say what religion you are, never publicly observe any rituals, festivals or practices, and you must pay us money for the grand privilege of cowering in your basements to pray. Until we get bored and just wipe you out anyway over whatever dumb shit we can trump up'

Fuck off retard

ANY religion should not only be judged by how it treats non-believers (kill or tax them), or it's own followers that wish to leave (kill them).

Explain how any of that is the behavior of a "peaceful" religion.

"Christianity is not the creed of Asia and Africa at this moment solely because the seventh century Christians of Asia and Africa had trained themselves not to fight, whereas the Moslems were trained to fight. Christianity was saved in Europe solely because the peoples of Europe fought. If the peoples of Europe in the seventh and eighth centuries, an on up to and including the seventeenth century, had not possessed a military equality with, and gradually a growing superiority over the Mohammedans who invaded Europe, Europe would at this moment be Mohammedan and the Christian religion would be exterminated. Wherever the Mohammedans have had complete sway, wherever the Christians have been unable to resist them by the sword, Christianity has ultimately disappeared. From the hammer of Charles Martel to the sword of Sobieski, Christianity owed its safety in Europe to the fact that it was able to show that it could and would fight as well as the Mohammedan aggressor. ..... The civilization of Europe, American and Australia exists today at all only because of the victories of civilized man over the enemies of civilization because of victories through the centuries from Charles Martel in the eighth century and those of John Sobieski in the seventeenth century. During the thousand years that included the careers of the Frankish soldier and the Polish king, the Christians of Asia and Africa proved unable to wage successful war with the Moslem conquerors; and in consequence Christianity practically vanished from the two continents; and today, nobody can find in them any "social values" whatever, in the sense in which we use the words, so far as the sphere of Mohammedan influences are concerned. There are such "social values" today in Europe, America and Australia only because during those thousand years, the Christians of Europe possessed the warlike power to do what the Christians of Asia and Africa had failed to do — that is, to beat back the Moslem invader."

You bastard!

Now i'm hungry...

Kill em

People who haven't read the koran or passages will believe this.

>People who haven't read the koran or passages will believe this.

Also, most translations are sanitized to soften or massage the language and message.

doing my part

burgers are always hungry

May kek grant us his power for this most holy of endeavors.

>burgers are always hungry
I've seen English food, and I understand why bongs are not.

(tell the truth, that looks tasty.)

9:5
It is clear from this that the meaning of this verse is to kill the pagans who are waging war against you. It is obvious that these verses were revealed during times of war, and do not apply in any way to peaceful situations.

5:33
Again, this applies for those who openly oppose and fight against Islam, and threaten it.

4:34
If your wife cheats on you, you admonish her, do not sleep with her, and finally beat her. Note: beating her is not abusing her - it is an energetic display of anger and frustration. The prophet said the the beating should not cause too much pain, just enough to feel shame. Indeed Razi, a more well learned scholar than any of you autists, said that the beating should be done by a miswak, a little wooden stick some 5-10 cm long used in cleaning the teeth.

24:2
Punishment for decadent, humiliating behavior is hardly the most barbaric idea there is. You can pretend to be so completely civilized in your nice little developed towns, but the decadence in your society is what is barbaric.

22:19
Basically a continuation of the argument proposed in 9:5. Hell is not a fun place.

Real talk famlams
Chrishtanity is just as bad as islam; it only has rhe benefit of being reformed. Chrishtanity at its core is just as incompatible with western society

ShariaBlue's new tactic. Put stupid normie shitpost talk on Sup Forums

burn all qurans, kill all sharia believing muslims

anytime they say "no its peaceful"
ask them about taqiyya. is that peaceful?

>And then he betrayed and murdered each of them
Two of the tribes were exiled, due to perfectly good reasons. They established quite a settled jewish niche in Khyber, which was left untouched after the eventual conquest of all of Arabia. Also, the tribe that was killed plotted against the muslims. In the battle of the trench, they conspired to help the Quraysh cross the trench and thus destroy the muslims. That is treason- and they were punished according to the old testament - with death.

>He was exiled because the Quraysh felt that his religion would threaten their polytheism, and the money they made off pilgrimages. He was tortured, abused, battered in makkah. It wasn't because he was "butthurt". The muslims left their belonging when they ran away, and naturally the Quraysh stole all of it. Also, the quraysh immediately sent an army.

>No, you fuck off you ignorant brainlet. There is a church a few blocks off the street I live, and there were banners saying Merry Christmas a few months ago. YOU fuck off.

these references are more proof that your religion never recieved enlightenment and is still in the dark ages.
This is why you will always be "primitive" against better cultures.

NOT A TRUE MUSLIM
Reminds me something...

2ND AMENDMENT, NOW!!!!!

YOU EUROKEKS.

No one likes Joos. But probably is everyone else fault.

I have never heard any of these "muh religion of peace" faggots actually quote parts of the Koran that justify this belief, while also overriding the parts of the Koran that explicitly say Islam is the religion of conquerors.

kek

>Islam isn't a religion of hate and violence

Would anyone have a problem with Jews if they weren't such sleazy double crossing traitors?

>live in privileged western civilization where muslims are mostly moderate
>claim that all 1 billion other muslims who live in low hdi countries must hold the same views that you do

leftists are garbage

The point is, if you do read the text of shittyness by the pedophile prophet and learn of the sunna, you realize that ISIS is much closer to it than the 'peaceful muslims'.