Yesterday the portuguese right wing party protested in front of the college of social and human sciences because of the...

Yesterday the portuguese right wing party protested in front of the college of social and human sciences because of the censorship towards right wing groups. Here we can see a feminist answering a question to a militant of the group.

what a cutie would fug

Those fish lips... is feminism genetic?

I would like to add that in the last election the motto of this party was "Death to the traitors" not joking.

Why the fuck are half of port anons PNR shills?

Sounds like a very good motto to me.

The problem is that they will never be relevent doing shit like this

Who gives a shit about Portugal?

I do. Because unlike your country leaf, Portugal isnt doomed. Yet.

fuck you leafs. go shit in another thread.

video pleasE?

Based Portugal. Oldest allies. We love you guys.

Is Portugal going to the left or right? I had a good mate fro Portugal years ago, he was based af

On one hand it has only about 10k Muslims which is nothing compared to the UK, France and Germany who are effectively Islamic republics.
>However.....

We pretty much change every 8 years between centre right and centre left,right now is centre left

Portugal is going to the right i think. We are extremelly anti comunists expetcially the older generations.

cant find any decent videos

There arent many blacks in portugal. The decolonization was done very poorly so we didnt have blacks coming to portugal, luckily for us.

My Portuguese mate was pretty dark he definitely considered himself black, he was from quite a poor and rough city is believe

Is Tsu a sjw or is he literally hitler

Goddamn Portugal you lucky motherfuckers

Do you know how rare it is here in America to have a right wing protest over anything? Much less one at a college, which are basically Marxist indoctrination camps here?

I envy the shit the out of you guys. Keep on fighting the good fight.

>Black
>Poor city
I bet he was from Amadora. That is infested with blacks but thats about it. Outside of Lisbon and the suburbs its hard to find blacks

can we get a youtube link to this or a video?