WTF, STYX, QUIT JERKING OFF OVER YOUTUBE META AND REPORT ON #WIRETAPPED

Fucking one of you cunts needs to drive Styx around in an old black beamer so he can get on the scene for some live scoops.

Wiretapping story is blowing up everywhere and Styx's channel has fucking boring YouTube meta.

Get some amphetamines, boy, and watch Nightcrawler. Lou Bloom knows how it's done.

>i need other people to tell me what to think about current events

Styx already commented that the wiretapping story is boring and he won't comment on it. Look forward to a Minecraft video tomorrow, though.

i know it's pissing me off too
so many happenings today and styx is nowhere to be seen

That's what I'm paying for.

You should censor the belly button too since styx has bigly belly button

?

He has a friendly face.

>actually contributing to his patreon

And it's vertical.

It's called standing up. When you're sitting, the abdomen compresses.

I loved his stache today

I have my suspicions that old styxy is quite the race realist.

Bunch of cheap Jews in here. It's a good return on investment to pay some non-cuck a few bucks a month to digest dozens of daily articles and add their own reasonable thoughts so I can spend more time doing more enjoyable shit.

Not mine though you lard ass

>1 video today
>it's just him with a hitler mustache

What did he mean by this?

we need to bring back the stache, we are in the 20s for christ sake, that stache died due to anti nazi propaganda, pure bullshit, thats the chaplin stache

BRING IT BACK!!

he is, but he knows that the establishment of an american ethnostate is unrealistic and publicly asking for it is counterproductive

Fucking Weird Al just went hardcore

What

The us needs to be split into at least 4 different countries, one for the spics, one for the niggers, one for the libtards and one for the red blooded men

George Lincoln Rockwell wanted ethnostates and tried to run for President in 1972 but was assassinated.

Styx has my issue he doesn't grow hair in his philtrum

Damn look at that sperg stare

You know this fuck would have been a Sup Forumsack if he were around today

how about you quit using Sup Forums to talk about normietube

We're talking about Styx.

GOODBYE HORSES

Hurr fight duh legacy mediahhhhh

What the fuck man there actually is some resemblance

IM FLYIN FLYIN FLYIN OVER YOU

Anyway, Styx will cover the happenings after it's cooled down a bit so as to not get lost in the sea of mediocrity that he is so above.

Probably the only funny anti-Styx image. Was that done with some kinda software filter? I'd love to run my mate's pics through that shit.

>when you find the female Styx on tinder

Holy shit

Shill. Fuck off. He warned us about you infecting these threads with the attempt to damage his brand. You are not welcome here.

>That's about all

hahha what

Stay away from her

He's more interested in his subscribers and viewcounts then actually analyzing current events now.

Why? he doesn't advertise

he doesn't get ad money. Day of the rake is coming.

He's power hungry I guess. Wants to get as big as possible so he can overtake the corporate media.

I know he doesn't, but he still makes constant videos and references to his sub count, views, and Youtube meta like notifications, censorship, etc.

lol so many shills in styx threads. what's the point?

He's a good guy though.