i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg
>W Daraa Feb22
i.imgur.com/6D4FAVY.jpg

Developments Mar22
>SAA cuts off Raqqa-Deir Hafer highway by capturing village Umm Adisah
>Hama:Jihadist take control of Khattab, Souran, now target Mhardeh area
>Jobar: SAA regains the lead,jihadists retreat
>SAA reinforcements deployed to Damascus, Hama battlefields
>US airdrops SDF fighters in W Tabqa to cut off the Aleppo-Raqqah&capture Tabqa Dam fom IS
>Jihadists fire 25 rockets at RU Hmeimim airbase in SW Latakia
>Jew warplanes hit SAA targets in Damascus countryside
>Turkish soldier killed by sniper fire from Kurdish-controlled Syria
>US airstrike kills 33 on a school strike in W Raqqa
>3300+ former militants granted amnesty in Aleppo
>Red Cross warns on mass hunger in Yemen, Somalia
>Iraqi forces starrt offensive against IS in new Mosul districts
>Iraqi forces advance against IS in Mosul in a bid to capture the Iron Bridge

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/844650069517328384
youtube.com/watch?v=NG2ci9CyiwI
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/844706164944359425
youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk
youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
youtube.com/watch?v=aEtfgfv5iN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN

which thread will mods delete?

>prob this one becuase mods are zionist jews

also get trigegred:

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/844650069517328384

the one without hitler doubles

REAL THREAD
sage. goes in all fields.

Mahardeh will get captured

alawites and christucks will be executed

inshallah

Reminder to report this ban evading "Algerian" kike to make /sg/ /comfy/ again.

Bump.

suck a dick if you aren't into that already anyways kid

>they're whiter than the USA, France and Sweden
>they're nationalists who are fighting the globalists
>they're killing Muslims on a daily basis
>they're the closest thing to a democracy in the Middle-East

Remind me again why we hate the Israelis?

>Major General Mohammad Sultan, the commander of the Second Battalion in Baath Brigades Fifth Corps was killed with four of his battalion by IS in Palmyra, Homs Governorate, Syria.

baathism btfo

I don't mind ban evading, i mind the psy-op-tier jewposters though.
Now go suck Schulz' circumcised cock.

They're jews

Eine Brücke nach Israel kommt sofort!

Whats this "we" shit? I like Israel. Hell, I like Jews. Not joke here.

This And also
>they're the closest thing to a dem*cracy in the Middle-East
Is enough to hate Israel tbqh, but actions against Souria are the final straw, get shoah'd'd again faggot, this time there won't be any Poles to hide your sorry asses.
Ya Zainab.

Heya Chaim

REAL BREAD IS ON PAGE 1
sage :^)

Bump real bread

>people using the kikethread
absolute blasphemy

Thats Badass

It's a good contaiment tool though, blacklisted IPs in the other bread and it works like a charm.

>gave up on their bread for the kikes
*tips my fedora /sg/*
sage.

That really makes me >comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=NG2ci9CyiwI

>using K*rds in the title

iam disappointed /sg/

Still better than the kike thread
All posts are 'muh joos','muh kikewomen' and throwing racial slurs and cuck at eachother
Disappointed how /sg/ still fell for this low level bait

RIP

F

>hey look i have pictures of israeli women so israel is cool, now suck zionist cock goy.
you annoying goatfucker berber.

F SiegHeil grandpa

F

>tfw still no news regarding Homsi
H-he's gone, isn't he?

And good riddance.

/sg Didn't, faggots did.
I censor only ideas like dem*cracy or comm*nism, no need to do it to ethnic groups.

We should kill all the Arabs and turkroaches and give their land to the Kurds.

I wonder if this is was a shit tier raid or somthing, suddenly 5-6 kike shills showed up all from different flags
Maybe he's busy with school/etc

He's been missing there for two weeks now ;_;

>kike shills
i was one of them but not a shill....

I swear....

btw get your country in shape. I don't wanna get sneak controlls on the border going into your country.

See Nah, that's not a good idea, Middle East would turn into Middle Brow, anyone else?

Wew,didnt knew it was that long
im almost sure he showed up atleast once during that time, i vaguely remember a cynical syrian posting here not to long ago

>kill all the Arabs and turkroaches
and jews keep their little land and Mekka and Medina jsut to rub it in a little more?

burn party in hama soon

I'm sorry, but did Hama already fall? Oh, that's right. The fighting isn't even over yet. In fact, we're only 1 day into the offensive. Does not having the lead 1 day in, in Hama count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the fighting is still on? SAA is still gaining support right now and they have been the best force in the country for how many years now? They're up against one of the worst factions in Syria who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of being jihadists. But you know what? They still fucking suck. SAA is one of the best factions in Syria, they've come out ahead in all the fights this year and would be winning right now if the Saudis didn't supply the rebels. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when SAA wins and someone makes a screenshot of your post. Oh look at that, SAA just bombed civilian areas, just like FSA. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Assad posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the SAA because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll some other faction on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Copy-pasta again? Oh Hans..

wanted to bump the threa, but was a little late

Wow my "minimum of 5 days" actually did work out in the end.
I'm more than suprised.
DEIR HAFER IS LIBERATED.
>twitter.com/MIG29_/status/844706164944359425

>/sg/ is used to roach invasions and ottoman when
kikes going to need some heavier ammunition tbqh

CELEBRATION TIME!!!

>youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk

Sugoi!
It'll be interested to see what the tiger force will do now. If the advance on Hama can be stalled without their help, my guess is that they'll try to stabilize the situation at Khanazir, by expelling ISIS from all that no man country from Deir Hafer to Khanasir.

ALLAH
SOURIA
YA BASHAR

Soon

Best bump i ever saw desu senpai.

Hey /sg/, what can you tell me about this?
@àq uìpçz û" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء ëuäxíp}مقاس PÌ@4)" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء 4E4Úaûgáuæ Güqï4åuázüuázíp uìpçz" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء ):" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء íwã 4äuázë مريكى من رابطة الحقوق الدولية,|éz4g|احذر vçuúp" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء xémíf" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء äqéfæ مقاس'-اعلن الدكتور محمود ابو زيد44Ÿ لكشف uê{úq" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء{ý'¨}àq ü: dú¨@" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء û{êxíy¨}4ü gázëq|E'¨'àqúq" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء uúq ìqúg" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء 5419" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء uü}|I4ü4Ÿ لكشف{åqæ ãqíd' انة 4ùaáqü¨}ü û4" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء cí4ì{{ae4لكتابة ü ïqü3éz4æräað4çr}مقاس gà4üdçgüqúg" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء¨}ae} لكتابة ü|I44ÌPÜ ézæqäg4مريكى من رابطة الحقوق الدولية,

Éxüqúzé|ábíxñ ) 4¨}'8" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء ág ü4u" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء vá üqú'" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء ví'gàuúq4ü yígûuïqû{" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء"|E4ü" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء víwéaûq cém" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء¨}ü ÏÜ4Ÿ لكشف äqép]àqå4¨'xíuþq4ü{¨'àq" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء vçuúp qæ" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء áfíxñ" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء ár'uäx4àqñ" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء ûqí¨'ág4¨}4Û4êqázï åuïqû éfíp4uæp|àq" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء fígü مقاس" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء'ág uäx4gà" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء äxû" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء: مقاس^}ýgü4ì zç{" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء'" الدولى ومنطقة مغادرة رحلات السفن بميناء àqå كسى"¨'4ãzçc¦

I haven't the slightest clue.

It's a shitpost.

Did ISIS leave before SAA arrived or they don't ahve troops left anyways?

Anyways kek bless Bashar and Suheili

ISIS leave to where?

The road out is controlled by the SAA.

Yeah they left. Nowhere to run tho. Airbase is next, after that it is just desert. More of tatsy bits like will come SOON.

The sad thing is though, without the offensives in Hama and Damascus, the SAA would be able to continue to have steady GAINZ towards Tabqa after taking out pretty much the last stronghold.

Unless it was the 5th Legion who are being deployed and Tiger are keeping most their forces still in East Aleppo.

So whats the real deal with the Alawites? I understand some of the basic beliefs from wiki like reincarnation but others seem quite bizarre like beliving in a trinity with Ali, Muhammad, and Salman, and they believe women don't have souls. They seem like the Mormons of the middle east.
I can't find an English pdf of their alleged main text the Kitab al Majmu, anybody got a link 4 me?

So last 5 days. Overall good or bad for Assad?

Medicore. Situation is developing.

Just a quick theory by me that's highly hypothetical, but what if the Kurds crossing the river didn't happen randomly at the same day the SAA actually went for Deir Hafer?
What if the idea was to force all this area to be evacuated by the IS? If they don't they'll be enclosed by enemy forces and lose fighters for an area not worth shit, but to put pressure on Khanazir, which only helps the FSA.

I really doubt that the Kurds crossing the river happened randomly just at that very day. What this would imply is that the Kurds (+ maybe even the US) are working much closer together with the SAA/Assad then we think right now, or that they're just doing the smart thing, but aren't actually working together.
With the Kurd movement around Efrin, this might very well change the face of this war permanently, if that report is true...

Keira Knightley isn't Jewish, however upon further inspection...
>In 2006 she was a student of Kabalah, although which form of kabalah is not known. She is practicing xtianity. Her own website gives no information as to whether the British born actress has Jewish lineage
dammit, Kabalah is like, Satanism, right? It is all about transcending the human limitations to become one again with the source energy of all, the divine creator.

>What this would imply is that the Kurds (+ maybe even the US) are working much closer together with the SAA/Assad then we think right now

I agree that this is a possibility

a surprise but a welcomed one for sure

It is possible because that manouver cut the Aleppo-Raqqa highway preventing IS evacuation from eastern Aleppo province.
It may be cooperation (not likely), or coincidence (plausible), or skilled commander knowing exactly what to do to help his allies without consulting them, which I think is the most likely thing.
Also keep in mind Russians cooperate both with YPG & SAA, while US cooperates with YPG, so even "unofficial" flow of information can happen.

lets jsut say this.

Nazis would have gassed her for inpure lineage.

holy shit my whole life, i have probably heard the "bad boys" song over a hundred times (mostly due to that damn TV show, COPS) and I never once knew it was Bob Marley. wow...

He he he.

Imagine getting to be a part of the airborne YPG attack.

>Be village Kurd
>War starts up, join your militia
>Fighting with shitty AK against ISIS, not doing too well
>America steps up their support, your enemies pretty much just blow up whenever they try to fight you
>War is going better for you, doing well
>One day the Americans have a surprise for you and your mates
>Fly in with choppers, tell you to hop on board because you're crossing the river
>It ain't me starts playing.

what happend to onur, dont see him here anymore

Fortunate Son*

>youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

>It ain't me
I hate EDM

It is the most boring bland music

and easy feel good music

Wow seriously? I always thought she was a member of the goyim... Hans, please tell me, how do you know this? Also I'm half Scottish/German/Dutch (America since before war of northern aggression) and half Iranian/Persian, so that means I would be okay under Nuremberg laws, right? Are hybrids okay if under two protected classes? Sadly I do not know much about the third reich.

I love Poland, btw. Everyone I've met from Poland has been nice and you have some good looking women too, then again I don't mean many Poles in the USA as much as people with Polish ancestry. I hate the show COPS, by the way, but I have always liked that song for some reason. Now I know why, because I like most reggae as well as most of bob marley's music.

>Be village Kurd
Nope. H.A.T.s are made of ex-PKK veterans from Turkey and Peshmerga volunteers.
>Fighting with shitty AK against ISIS
Having shitty AKs have a big plus of having the whole Coalition & RuAF air superiority, which IS would've had... Oh boy.
>One day the Americans have a surprise for you and your mates
They pull their forces out in coordination with Russians and Euphrates Sword rolls all over Rojava.
>Penis Chorale starts playing

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

>you have some good looking women too,

Thanks senpai, but most of them are greedy, selfish sluts, ever heard about rotten fruit?

> I don't mean many Poles in the USA as much as people with Polish ancestry.

Talk to Dolan so he lift-off our visas. He promised! Then you will see more of us.

>as well as most of bob marley's music.

Peace, bro.

>youtube.com/watch?v=aEtfgfv5iN4

>Iranian/Persian
would have been a serious problem.

hybrids only cool if northern race so

>Scottish/German/Dutch

would have been cool

We weren't friendly with Arabs or turks anymore at that point...

Nazis weren't known for being very forgiving or willing to close an eye and let people get a free pass.

If you really want to know there are books exactly stating jaw lenght, ear size forehead size, nose shape that would determine if you were northern enough or not. Measure out yourself and have momma cook you in the oven if you fail.

So not the It aint me by slena Gomez....

ok

I feel stupid now.

>youtube where all reggae music is from bob marley.

Actually inner circle came out with bad boys. great song

both threads are dying

yeh im out as well. 2mrw some more keira hopefully and Im in

>also
>the might of the Hama offensive

Help

good old akimbo kurd

>dyed hair

the other thread was first

You forgot the part where you suck a kurdish cock.

other thread is shills thread

poor sport

Well, thread is dead. I'll leave it to die from here on out as well.
Pray for our syrianons.

Never a /sg/ would be called "KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN EDITION"

whenever i read ""putin's ally"" or ""kremlin backed"" i already know those putin friends are in fact CIA assets

>triggered

>>>/reddit/, pussy

Well if threads are split, less people will reply in each.

numbers confirm it!

possibly. depends on where you read it

>implying i got triggered

Where is the proof?