Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

stop farting

lol no one cares goatfucker

go shill elsewhere mr ayatollah

You deserve to be terrorised.

KILL YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY MUDSHIT KILL YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY MUDSHIT KILL YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY MUDSHIT KILL YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY MUDSHIT KILL YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY MUDSHITKILL YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY MUDSHIT KILL YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY MUDSHIT

no

You deserve to be crusaded

Because civilians are personally responsible for things their government (specifically the 'shadow government', which they don't elect or have any say over) they're fair targets in your eyes?

You have NO ethics and NO morals. Congratulations, you can't tell innocents from non-innocents and will burn in hell.

Arab governments allowed all this to happen because they use western governments as pawns to do their bidding. They know that US economic stability relies on middle eastern resources. Honestly, Arab nations should stop being fucking jews and own up. Also Arabs kill Arabs, and for what? Western governments act as proxy supporting.

I agree

Europeans deserved to be terrorised

cry more
we're going to kill all of you

Unless you fight to remove your governments you cannot be called an innocent. I bet you voted for the terrorist you call Trump.

Just stay in your home lands and we'll stay in ours. Recall all your Muslims and we'll foot the bill.
>deal?
Deal.

Mudskin speaks the truth, thats why I hate both mudskins and amerifags, and hate being in the middle of all this shit

DEUS VULT

It was you who responded with terror instead of offering to meet on an honest field of battle to iron out your grievances against us.

It is you who set of suicide bombs on buses of innocents instead of meeting us on the field like honest brave men.

It is you who flew airplanes into buildings instead of meeting us on the field of battle, like men.

It is you who sneak, and skulk around like cowards instead of banding together and offering the West combat in an honest and open war.

It is you who rape and molest and abuse women and the elderly, instead of picking fights with your near peers in the Western world.

It is you who have failed to force your leaders to share in the profits of the oil - and blame we who created a market for your product. A product which, if we did not need, would leave your entire region more of a poor pitiful shithole than it already is.

It is your people who fill the ranks of ISIS, the "You created ISIS" line is bullshit. If no one was willing to act like a jihadist retard, Isis would be a nothing.

It is you people who cling to a bastardized, Satanic, blood cult religion and proclaim that you are peaceful.

Fuck you, and fuck the so called "prophet" - A pedophile, murdering pervert, who more than likely receiving the Quran from the pit of hell whispered in his ear by the Devil himself.

Fuck you cowards.

It's a bait thread you fucking newfags.

>Muslim
In was you who terrorized all non-muslims for 1400 years.

It IS you that continues the discrimination of all non Muslims, frequently with violence.

God bless the Mongols, British Empire, and USA. You fuckers don't deserve to occupy the same planet as humans.

You are correct. However, you're really on the wrong board for this. Good luck though

Someone post the Spurdo one

you invaded us first, shitskin. mohammad started the jihads in 600 ad and they never stopped since. give back anatolia, north africa, palestine and syria please

You fucking sub-niggers have been fucking everyone's shit up for over 1400 years, your own included. You are enemies of the human race and need to be exterminated before we can turn to the stars.

Okay so when are we going to nuke Mecca

Not in 1500 years have muslims been peaceful, nonviolent and helped to progress the human race. I agree that there were missteps in trying to mitigate the dangers of Islam, but it is clear that muslim shitskins are the problem.

wasn't me fuck you

By open and honest combat you probably mean siting on your fat degenerate asses and sending drones and rockets and other futuristic fag bullshit over the ocean?

WW3 will see the end of Islam in the world.

>Unless you fight to remove your governments you cannot be called an innocent. I bet you voted for the terrorist you call Trump.

Easier said than done-- there's not much you can do before you mysteriously disappear.

>didn't vote
Reminder: Hillary Clinton created ISIS

Glorious

wtf I hate Iran now

when did trump yell aha snackbar and blow up a bus full of people?

oh right...never..

enjoy your sharia law.

Sounds like someone's mad because they can't afford a drone themselves or a rack to hang your missiles from.

Must suck living in a 3rd world country.

He bombed and murdered 30 civilians in Yemen and Syria.

He arms the Saudis and the people who fight Assad.

Maybe its because you conquered Spain in the past ? Maybe its because of all the jihads ? Maybe its because of all the horrible things your people did ?

>real muslim here
Jew

Sand Nigger Purge, when?

did you eat goat shit for dinner today? what do subhuman apes like you mudslime scum eat in your shithole 5th world "country" is it true you're all gay fuck your friends up the ass because you can't fuck wiminz?

I ate some rice and lamb. I have a wife.

All true, Ali, and it's going to get much worse for you, Kek willing.

If you didn't want your lands carved up maybe you should have fought harder in WW1. You got BTFO by Anglos and the Jewish legions in the middle east in WW1.

Nope. We have bought plenty of oil from you shit skins. Plenty enough for Saddam to buy the arms for the "mother of all wars". I was there, big nothing burger from a bunch of goat fucking faggots.

If you want a war, get your shit together, spend some of your oil money on new tanks and shit. Oh wait, you can't invent a thing on your own. In fact, the fuel for drones and main battle tanks and bombers was under your ignorant undeveloped shit caked sandal laden feet for 1000's of years and you did what with it? Nothing.

All you have "invented" was the bullshit quran. Literally a worthless nothing piece of Scripture that contradicts both Judaism and Christianity. It is a rip off and a conjob penciled by a demon possessed pedophile.

Hell, we have had troops on the ground in your neck of the world for years. You bought tanks and jets from the Soviets back in the day. Every time I see a newsreel you faggots are sporting AR-15's. C'mon son. get your boys to back off and take some time to get your Sunni Shia shit together and come at us like men.

And now we know exactly why we did it and why we need to do worse.

Muslims have been killing innocents for their entire existence

go fuck yourself, or your goat, mohammad

>all your faut
you left out the part where you invaded Spain in 8th century, were 30 miles away from Paris, before getting BTFO'd. Left out the part where muz invaded Southeast Europe, burning, raping, enslaving. You started the shit, and like most losers, cry and try to rewrite history to salvage your narrative.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Muslim here

Stopped reading there

Dude I'm no muslim, I hate them same as you. My point is you can't say they do not fight honorably. These are not medieval times. You use high tech faggotry they use terrorism and guerrila faggotry, and you are both unhonorable faggots and should not judge each other

We held the biggest anti-war protest in history against the 2003 invasion of Iraq. We the people do not want to be at war, but we have not been in control of our government or military. We're trying to take it back. Many of us have welcomed Muslims, migrants, and refugees because we feel guilty for what has happened in our name. But when those people who "we" have bombed and who "we" invite to live in our countries hate us and attack our people, they influence the relationship. Your perspective is an important one for us to hear. We look different from the outside than how we see ourselves. You hate us even if we don't hate you. You want to kill us even though we don't want to kill you. We've got to account for that, but we can't just let you do it, even if we can understand why you'd want to.

6 years old? or do you like going a little younger?

the jews did all those things. and just because the jews did technically wrong the muslims, it doesn't mean they aren't still savages

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

nah kiddo. go back to and stroke your pud

Fellow iranian here, Its not their fault for what US and the west has done. Its the government that does this shit NOT the casual every day civilian.

It's literally part of the Muslim tradition to remember when you guys decided to start killing each other when you split yourselves up into Sunnis and Shias and decided to kill each other over that... Islam needs reformation

Say what you want to faggot. I was there. I was willing. Do I apologize for using technology to wipe out vermin? Nope not at all. And, there is no need to run over pedestrians when there have been plenty of soldiers and marines in country to try and kill.

For 1400 years Muslims have been fucking with other people and spreading Islam with the sword. 14 centuries. Now that we aren't in medieval times as you put it, and they can't use swords, they migrate to civilized nations and use cars and bombs. The Muslim world has the resources to get their shit together and come at us like a first world nation. They won't because deep down they are fucking cowards.

Maybe if those fuckers ate a bacon sandwich or two they would put on some weight and a little muscle.

So anyway, muslim or not, fuck off.

do not mix yourself with the word Muslim.
You are an Iranian... your sect (Shiyaisim) was designed to keep you away from defending the real Muslims (the Sunnis)

Let the Arabs defend their crimes... next time post as an Iranian. not a Muslim (because you really are a Iranian built type of muslim... you are a shiya)!

copypasta

It was the CIA

fuck off shitskin, go back to raping your sheep.

DINDU NUFFIN LIBERALISM IS RELIGION OF PEACE

>blaming others for your own problems.
Come on! Don't make the same these gumless, drug-addicted rednecks do all the time man. Be smarter than them. They fear that the third world is developing economically.

This works good with Indians and niggers but really falls flat with Muslims. I hope that was the point.

This is revenge for Constantinople

>It was jouz
Typical Iranian, always blaming the jews.

Get nuked shitskin

its a sad day when a fucking leaf is right.

typical Israeli hiding behind Canada proxy

I didn't know muslims were completely devoid of agency.
I thought you guys were human, not animals.
I thought you were capable of acting ethically out of their own volition.

I guess muslims are animals after all.
Thanks for letting me know.

Mate what I can tell you is that right at this momet while we speak tons of arabs are dying, getting killed in various ways, it really warms your heart

Nobody cares Ahmed.

Someone sure is easily triggered

Coming from an Iranian that's laughable.

>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
no such thing

This exact same post was made earlier with a different flag, but here's your (you).

You mean
>It was (((them)))

lol you are such a fucking faggot kill yourself shitskin

Nigga I didnt do shit, baka.
> cum skins
> unfeeling collective with all the exact same opinions.

The fact that people in this thread are actually trying to disagree with this is mind boggling. The disagreements are so low brow, they completely reinforce the OP's point. That whites are simply evil.

I knew that Sup Forums was stupid but I didn't know it was /this/ stupid.

And yet the majority of your populous does not condemn the actions of terrorists. You are cowards, and your "culture" is a disease upon white Western European bastions. Once we internally defeat the problems of white culture (because we are of the few races with the ability to) Islam will be but a stain in the violent history, and continued superiority of white people.

at least we arent the descendents of the ugliest race, and criminials.