Why did the LGB movement let itself turn into LGBTQIA+++ and ruin themselves with absolute cancer?

Why did the LGB movement let itself turn into LGBTQIA+++ and ruin themselves with absolute cancer?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3djmD
traditioninaction.org/HotTopics/a02rStatistcs.html
dailystormer.com/37-of-gay-men-admit-molesting-minors/
discord.gg/6VKNe
traditioninaction.org/Questions/B579_Chldren.html
dailystormer.com/myth-whites-are-more-likely-to-be-pedophiles-and-child-molesters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they were already ruined

If you can raise your status by being a victim, and new victim/oppressor dichotomies can be invented from thin air, why WOULDN'T there be infinitely many new ways to be someone's victim?

To invalidate one would be to invalidate all, so the ship speeds full throttle to the abyss. Hell, at my university it even includes 2S before the + for "2 Spirit"

poor gaybros are being turned into a new form of oppressor

these kinds of people are hopefully gonna eat themselves in future

They just keep adding new letters hoping that the next one is the one they really want.

P for pedo.

idk, they seem to be comfortable with that. If i was gay i would prefer another kind of movement

The real "red pill" on all this stuff is that it is obviously mental illness, and the entire "movement" is about appeasing and humoring mentally ill people who have grievously distorted perceptions of reality.

>My name isn't Richard Smith, it's Rochelle Sanchez, bad-bitch latinxxx from the city!
>That's right, bois, can you handle all this *woman*?
>I'm so glamorous, I'm like a movie star. *takes photo with duckface*

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/3djmD

Is that Brian Eno?

>I
>A
I'm afraid to ask

Sup Forums is full of faggots of all sorts. Traps and homosexuals. Almost as bad as /r9k/.

The acronym keeps getting fucking longer. It looks like a Networking certification.

37 percent of gay men admit to molesting children

SUBVERTED.

The gay crew was reaching cultural acceptance with the personal liberty clique. So, a bunch of fringe elements squirmed their way in to A) fracture the group into sub-minorities, and B) delegitimize the movement that founded the group.

Pretty basic stuff.

>tries to claim the modern lgbt community has gone downhill
>by using picture of someone referencing famous 70s drag queen divine, who notably once ate dog shit on camera

Gays are only 1.8 percent of the population
yet they commit over 33 percent of child molestation crimes

LGBT culture promotes pedophillia

>drag queen
remember when this was a thing?
"Divine considered himself to be male, and was not transgender or transsexual.[134] He was gay, and during the 1980s had an extended relationship with a married man named Lee, who accompanied him almost everywhere that he went."

I understand that most of Sup Forums is anti-gay, correct?

Being gay myself, I watched this happecfrom the sidelines as I quickly disassociated myself with that cancerous movement.

Basically, the gays got everything they fought for. Many sold their souls to the LGBT identity and so now have absolutely nothing to fight for. Those who didn't have become very alienated in the community.

Trans freaks have mostly been on the fringe of the subculture but since gays got everything they wanted, the freaks have been pushed full front and centre.

There's a lot of division now. Lesbians and bisexual women are mostly on the side of the trannies. For gays, we're divided but it seems more are leaving the 'community' and drawing the line.

25-33% of homosexuals and lesbians are alcoholics

So, basically the same thing that happened to the gaming and atheism communities. A fringe movement invites itself in, often under the guise of acceptance (despite the fact their beliefs are far different, often contradictory to the founding group) and proceeds to break a unified group into smaller, more manageable pieces.

SUBVERTED BY MARXIST TRICKS.

78% of homosexuals are affected by STDs

Homosexuals were responsible for spreading AIDS in the United States, and then raised up violent groups like Act Up and Ground Zero to complain about it. Even today, homosexuals account for well over 50% of the AIDS cases in the United States, which is quite a large number considering that they account for only 1-2% of the population. It takes approximately $300,000 to take care of each AIDS victim, so thanks to the promiscuous lifestyle of homosexuals, medical insurance rates have been skyrocketing for all of the USA

In countries with free healthcare a lot of our tax money goes towards gays

What the fuck is IA+++? When was that added to the mental illness group?

41% of homosexuals say they have had sex with strangers in public restrooms, 60% say they have had sex with strangers in bathhouses, and 64% of these encounters have involved the use of illegal drugs

Depending on the city, 39-59% of homosexuals are infected with intestinal parasites like worms, flukes and amoebae, which is common in filthy third world countries

The median age of death of homosexuals is 42 (only 9% live past age 65). This drops to 39 if the cause of death is AIDS. The median age of death of a married heterosexual man is 75
Homosexuals are 100 times more likely to be murdered (usually by another homosexual) than the average person, 25 times more likely to commit suicide, and 19 times more likely to die in a traffic accident
(Divine intervention perhaps?)
Homosexuals commit more than 33% of all reported child molestations in the United States, which, assuming homosexuals make up 2% of the population, means that 1 in 20 homosexuals is a child molestor, while 1 in 490 heterosexuals is a child molestor
Because homosexuals can't reproduce naturally, they resort to recruiting children. Homosexuals can be heard chanting "TEN PERCENT IS NOT ENOUGH, RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT" in their homosexual parades. A group called the "Lesbian Avengers" prides itself on trying to recruit young girls. They print "WE RECRUIT" on their literature. Some other homosexuals aren't as overt about this, but rather try to infiltrate society and get into positions where they will have access to the malleable minds of young children (e.g., the clergy, teachers, Boy Scout leaders, etc.) (8). See the DC Lesbian Avengers web page, and DC Lesbian Avengers Press Release, where they threaten to recruit little boys and girls. Also, see AFA Action Alert.

The (((people))) behind the curtain have always known this normalization would come. They just have to slow boil.
Make homosexuality legal
Make homosexual marriage the law
Make transgender people "normal"
Make infinite genders "normal"
Next it will be
Make polygamy legal
Make pedophilia a "gender identity"
Make pedophillia legal
That's been the end game since the beginning, we are just getting close to the final stage of the plan so it's becoming pretty clear to anyone paying attention what is going on.

Current research shows that the true percentage of homosexuals is in the 1-2% range. Consider how small this number is when compared to most of the numbers above.

By the way, if it is only 1 percent this means that 1 in 10 gays are pedophiles

and that gay parents are 20 percent likely to molest their children

It's easy to fall back on the slippery slope argument, but the crux is that they allied their movement with the toxic ideology of the radical left, which has demonstrated their commitment to taking EVERY social movement to the realm of the absurd, because muh virtue signaling

>this

Holy shit this is some strange new level of autism I never thought was possible.

Raise awareness of the pedophile epidemic among gays to help stop letting gay couples adopt children who are 10-20 percent likely to be molested by at least one of the ''parents''
Here are some facts that might help:

That's why gay adoption is a fucking sick joke. Who has the image of the poor kid who was "adopted" and then used as a sex slave by his faggot "parents" and their friends.
The same picture is used for the happy one and then the sad article about the faggot child rape gang

>raising awareness of a pedophillia epidemic is autism
Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot pedophile, you aren't fooling anyone

Is he wrong then fag?

I'm just curious how many letters they'll add until they realize it's time for a new name.

>That's been the end game since the beginning, we are just getting close to the final stage of the plan so it's becoming pretty clear to anyone paying attention what is going on.
After that then what

Yeah and these statistics are only based off of the gays who admit to being pedophiles, the actual amount of gay pedos is likely much more high then what is known

Here is a link to some empirical date:
dailystormer.com/37-of-gay-men-admit-molesting-minors/
It's an ''alt-right'' website but the article i linked is decent regardless, because it has cited sources

>1 in 20 fags is a child molester

Seriously? Holy shit

Sauce on the data

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/6VKNe

*than what is known

If anyone doen't believe it look at the citation and see for yourself that it's true

(((They))) get their twink boy toys so that's probably it. Maybe outlaw straight marriages idk

Lefties thrive on fighting the man, when they win over the public and become the establishment they must further radicalize in order to continue being controversial. If they stopped all the righeous indignantion and political money would dry up.

Get psychological help

Yeah. I would never want to fuck a kid I want a masculine man, just like most gay people. There are a lot of gay pedos and there are a lot of straight pedos, and both are scum, but saying all gays are pedos because some statistic says that 10% are or somthing is pants on head retarded.

Fully 69 % of those with lesbian mothers were on welfare as children – four times the 17 % in intact families ever had that experience. In fact, 38 % of the adult children of lesbian mothers are currently on welfare versus only 10 % of those with married parents. That’s the same 4-1 ratio.

Only 8 % of adult children from intact homes were unemployed when interviewed in 2011 versus 28 % with a lesbian parent.

What’s most shocking is that only two people of those with married parents were ever touched sexually by a parent or an adult – while 23 % of those with a lesbian mother had that experience! Golly, they are 11 times more apt to be molested!

Children of Same-Sex Parents Fare Poorly:
traditioninaction.org/Questions/B579_Chldren.html

>LGBTWTFBBQ+

>admits to being gay
>is opposed to me spreading awareness for some ''mysterious reason''

I didn't say all gays were pedos. I don't even care if people are faggots behind closed doors, I just think the LGBT is cancer for promoting an overly sexual, perverted culture and dangerous as if it's completely harmless

*overly sexual, perverted and dangerous culture

If you aren't hurting anyone or spreading diseases, i don't really care.
But i hate you for trying to undermine me when i'm spreading awareness, it shows me that you are a piece of shit with no soul or morals

Nobody said all you faggot stop doing this leftist debate tactic of making a strawman of us saying ALL. We simply stated the statistical fact that a highly disproportionate amount are, and as such should be kept away from kids. You might be an upstanding citizen, but if 1 in 10 gay couples are statistically likely to molest the kid they adopt then they shouldn't be allowed to adopt.
Just like how not all Muslims want to throw you off a roof, just a statistically significant amount do, so they shouldnt be allowed to come to countries that don't allow that in significant numbers.

This is retarded, how does not saying it's okay to hate gay people help pedos? You're full of shit and just trying to justify your hatred.

Is that Snatcher?

At this point the dude is arguing against the way the community has decided to reach its goals. (promoting a overly sexualized and homophlic socieity)

Saying its a "normal" life style that has no negative consequences for the individual (lower life expectancy and much higher rate of STD's) or societal (crashing birth rates as more young people are confused by leftist pro gay propaganda)
On an individual level I don't care much, but if they are flaunting it and demand I bake them a cake because they are gay, I'm sorry but that's retarded

>implying lesbians and bisexuals are ok

Once it stopped being for gay men only the movement became degenerate.

intersex asexual

here here

I hate pedophiles and people who spread diseases that kill other people because of their own stupidity selfishness, and ignorance

And i hate that are people are promoting this type of culture because of their own ignorance

LGBT wants to paint an image that gays are so innocent and being gay is so harmless and wholesome and healthy

If all you can take from that is that i must hate people because i'm just a bad person at heart, that is because of your own stupidity.
Like i said, it's none of my business what people do behind closed doors if they aren't hurting anyone. That's between them and God, or whatever higher power or universal truth there might be

Stop the degeneracy pol.

*that there are people promoting this

Such a shame, have no problem with LGB people, all the ones I know are very friendly and easy to get along with
The shit lumped in with T and + though are just freaks, and annoying entitled ones too..

> .. ... / - .... .- - / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -- ..- -- ..--.. / --- .-. / -.. .- -.. ..--.

It was at the point the message was no longer about equality, but their message entirely being a huge FUCK YOU to society.

I think my support continues to T and stops there. Gender isn't a spectrum, it's a distribution with outliers. The transition from one to the other can make sense if you outlie to an extent that warrants it

The abolition of the gender binary however, is fucking insane. It is based off of the notion that a) it is completely a social construct and b) all social constructs are inherently oppressive and must be done away with, neither of which are true to any extent

Why T is part of LGB, however, I have no fucking clue.

Yeah why the fuck is T included at all?
Lesbian - woman who likes women
Gay - man who likes men
Bisexual - person who is attracted to both men and women
Transsexual - someone with identity disorder who wants to mutilate their body

One of these things is not like the other..

I've also encountered many LGBT types and SJWs on the internet and real life who refuse to even acknowledge that gays are (much) more likely to have STDs
I tell them some statistics and they tell me i just made it up or got it from a ''fake news site''
I tell them it's true and to look it up, but they never listen. They just tell me i'm homophobic scum.

This kind of attitude is obviously highly dangerous and irresponsible

The LGBT is cancer, but would be better if they at least didn't sweep the dangers that most people in the community are a part of, under the rug

Stop spreading false information you cancer

>article with cited sources to actual studies
>false information

Stop molesting children you sick faggot

Bisexual here
Don't stop what you're doing. My kind and kinds like it are embarrassing to no end
If you don't at the very least get a few people thinking, you'll get those who refuse to think all riled up and angry

To be scientificly correct it would be
Lesbian - woman with a metal disorder who likes women
Gay - man with a metal disorder who likes men
Bisexual - person who is brainwashed into being "attracted" to both men and women, but then becomes straight or gay eventually depending how serious their metal disorder is
Transsexual - someone with identity disorder who wants to mutilate their body

LGB was already infiltrated heavily by Marxists, a downward spiral into throwing out the most basic social norms like the difference between men and women was inevitable. They say slippery slope is a fallacy, but it's true in many circumstances.

"make pedophilia legal" - no one ever except pedophiles, which are STRONGLY condemned in the LGBT+ community

also there is absolutely nothing wrong with polygamy as long as it is consensual

lesbians were a mistake

The "movement" was a bunch of fags here, a bunch of fags there, until kike shills hijacked those groups, united them, polarized - assigned (opressed) class identity, and harnessed their fag asses to demoralize and destroy society. Just like feminism or blm niggers.

Ladies and gentlemen we have our first example of a useful idiot used to push agendas, completely unaware of his involvement in a much greater and more insidious movement than he can comprehend...

I won't stop.
One would think that if they cared about their fellow homosexuals they would want awareness to be raised about the epidemic of STDs in the community. But most of them don't.
Honestly I think it's all part of a conspiracy.

I don't hate gay people. I have an offensive sense of humour, but i honestly don't. I just hate ''gay culture'', that's being pushed by the Canadian leftist government and the American leftist media

Most male pedophiles who rape boys are:
a) attracted to children in general, not only boys
b) not attracted to other adult males

That's why these people can't be considered homosexuals, they fit on their own category. Get educated you filthy dog.

Here we have our second useful idiot, this one is also likely a mixed race person and subsequent mostly has a lower IQ than the average poster here.

That's not what the statistics are based off, it's based off of seemingly ''normal'' gay people that were interviewed for a report that was supposed to be ''pro-gay'' or empathetic and about 1 third of these gays admitted to having sex with minors as adults

sauce?

T is the only important part of LGBT.

how is me advocating for consensual marriage between more than 2 people equal to me being a useful idiot?

also muh jewish conspiracy

Subsequently
Most likely
Sorry I sperged out monkey man

>The Kinsey Report was a relatively sympathetic report on homosexuality. What’s fascinating about that report is that the Gays themselves were admitting back in 1948, when their “lifestyle” was extremely taboo, that they were seducing underage boys. If 37% of homosexual men admitted such behavior back then (which is basically admitting FELONY behavior), it seems reasonable to suspect that the actual percentage of homosexuals who molest children is really much, much higher.
Look into the kinsey report

there is absolutely no proof that a different sexual/romantic/gender identity equals mental illness

Just because you don't like em, doesn't mean they aren't allowed rights, protection, and equal opportunities like all other people

Because that devalues and changes the meaning of marrage and also more importantly would theoretically allow gay couples to adopt kids who they are statistically far more likely to molest.

I just doubt the sample for most of these studies is exactly representative of the larger population. I would assume mostly gregarious, openly gay men would even participate, and even then of a more educated class likely. There are tons of say, poor Black gays that I doubt are counted in the Kinsey Report.

It was no longer considered a mental illness at the same time pedophillia wasnt

The white trash scumbag who believes in conspiracies think he is more intelligent than anyone because of his race, that's cute.

>33% of homosexuals ADMIT to minor/adult sex (7).
>(7) Family Research Institute, Lincoln, NE.
>Family Research Institute
HAHHAHAHHAHAHA

I personally am fine with decriminalization. However that's where the ball stops.
I've had several homosexual friends, seem fine and probably are, however that doesn't justify changing language and anceint institutions that will subsequently be abused by rapist gangs.

>rapist gangs
just by sheer numbers you will always have dramatically more heterosexual rape.

oh yes, we must not forget to protect the ancient meaning of marriage: Forcing our kids to marry the kids of our allies to reinforce alliances!

by your own logic you should also be against marrying for love

We've got a triggered snowflake!
What your favorite Reddit sub-board?

Blacks are more likely to be pedophiles
dailystormer.com/myth-whites-are-more-likely-to-be-pedophiles-and-child-molesters/

pedophilia is still considered a mental disorder but ok

>daily stormer stats
at least try

>let itself turn into
It was that from the beginning, it just wasn't popular enough to push back then

Soon they'll be pushing paedophilia

>what are ratios?
I'm sorry the democrat ran school system failed you so badly

>DIIJ
>SHNS
check 'em