By the end of this week, Sup Forums will be a very different place...

By the end of this week, Sup Forums will be a very different place. I think we can now say with 100% certainty that since the morse-code co-ordinate post was made, a lot of media outlets are now going to start flooding onto this site in search of easy-clickbait-articles, posting stories on us whenever we even try to discuss certain topics that could never be discussed on a non-anonymous format.
And since that post, we may be soon monitored by local police cyber-crime divisions, as well as the intelligence community.
I well do belive that fbi anons post about Sup Forums becoming uninhabitable by the 3rd of April will become true.

hay guise lets go steal the flag lololol

>believing larpers

It was inevitable and hiroshimoot is a faggot who instead of trying to stop it would just sell anons data for cash, what else is new.

Sup Forums and the concept of privacy was dead the second the planes hit. Blame the fucking flags for funding terrorists and then having to make a entire fucking division about data tracking, colecting just because they couldn't keep a leash on the desert.

Nah.
Once you browse here you become one of us.

We're a mind-virus. As we get more media attention we just draw in fresh blood to the hurtbox.

That wasn't even FBI user. FBI user here, confirming

this

Well, good. Once they arrest me for free speech, i will get massive media coverage, every word i say will have weight, people will listen, it will be confirmed that people are being watched 24/7, it will be confirmed that the higher ups don't want us to have our own ideas or even discuss them in a civil manner, everything will come out, people will be mad, people will do stuff.

I'm just waiting for that moment, senpaitachi

>implying there isnt a law enforcement presence here already
>implying journo hacks dont come here for clickbait articles already
>implying this is an anonymous board
fuck off owen
stop buying your guardian online readers from china
stop writing clickbait articles

This, you either kill yourself or live in denial the rest of your life.
Also CIA, CNN, FOX, MSNBC LISTEN UP!
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

>we may be soon monitored by local police cyber-crime divisions, as well as the intelligence community.
It has been like this for a long time, user.

They should shut this place down. It's trash

checked

People are too fat and lazy. Life is to good to start a revolution. You could get beheaded by erdogan at the BUNDESTAG and no one would care.

Fuck all of them, burn them all.

Perfect time to flood everything with viruses and spyware disguised as:"darknet sources"

any updates?

Um, how is that any different from any other day?

He didn't mean Sup Forums.

Boy are you all right

exactly this! i hope the media has fun contemplating about black dicks and asian racemixing threads.

THATS ALL THIS PLACE IS ANYMORE YOU STUPID FAGGOTS!!!

ARE ALL YOU NIGGERS THIS NEW? CRAZIES POST SHIT BEFORE THEY MURDER ALL THE TIME. ON FACEBOOK TOO. JESUS FUCK

Part of me is grateful, as this place has been taking over my life (been here two years only). The other part wouldn't know where else to go to have these discussions.

Also, despite being an image board it isn't a pretty interface so there's a good chance normies (even journos) won't stick around. What I can see happening is the archive being scoured.

Honestly I'm migrating to either the_D or 4+Sup Forums

Seems like everyone here is a newfag

Why are you surprised?

MSM is talking at least 1 time a week about Sup Forums... FBI and the rest of gob people are allways here. Sometimes just to lurk, some times they post.

Is just business as always. Dont post any ilegal shit and you will be fine. Yes, perhaps with so much exposure the board will be less fun. But thats all.

>Im pretty surprised that the media didnt cover any of the /sg/ shit tho...

Buzzfeed journalist Ben Rosenberg here.
Care to give me a story?

Let me guess... your story is about dodging an oven?

That's very anti semetic! :(

>T_D
>implying

public info on deep state foreign funded kike dogs

i dont care
fuck you jews
i am legion

get in while the getting is good.

4 Chan has been uninhabitable for almost 10 years now. We are but ghouls roaming the wasteland.

Fuck you nigger, go look at that shits frontpage and tell me it's not better then the catalog

And besides reading through it I have a easier time pointing out other Sup Forumslacks than here

interesting captcha i just get.

Yes.

I am determined to fight and shitpost til the bitter end. They'll have to forcibly arrest me for the crime of expressing free speech or shut down this site for me to stop, besides you know how things go not just on here but on Sup Forums in general: It's pissing in an ocean of piss, trolls trolling trolls pretending to be trolled, etc.
We might even end up getting them redpilled and have Sup Forumsack insiders in spooky alphabet agencies

First you say don't come here on the March 15th because (In a Josh Peck voice) it's HAPPENING BROTHA, then nothing happens. Now watch nothing happen on April Fools day or whatever date you guys say next.

>implying Sup Forums hasn't been under police surveillance for like a decade

Just educate yourself about the law in your country and don't be on the wrong side of it.

>muh "morse coded terrorist attacker plot!"

FUCK OFF CIA/MI-5 NIGGERS!!!

****ATTENTION 4-CHAN***

Presently there is a concerted campaign against 4-chan by various western Alphabet groups using the latest terrorist attack in London and a LARP-post from yesterday (with almost ZERO actual connections to today's event) as part of a Media-propaganda blitz to paint 4-can (and any other anonymous sites) as a
>DANGER TO PUBLIC SAFETY

by the fabricated claim that Muslim Terrorists (and racist far-right extremists) are using it to coordinate attacks on normies.

Sage and report these posts.

DO NOT REPLY TO "morse code mimic meme-posts" !!!

***WITHIN 10 MINUTES OF THE 1ST POST THIS MORNING POINTING TO YESTERDAYS
>U GUYS ARE COOL, DON'T GO TO (HERE) TOMORROW
MEME-POST... SEVERAL DOZEN (((NEWS))) SITES POSTED THE SAME-FUCKING-STORY ABOUT HOW THE TERRORIST PLOTTED HIS ATTACK ON 4-CHAN YESTERDAY!!!

DO NOT HELP THE CIA & MI-5 DESTROY THIS LAST BASTION OF FREE SPEECH!!!

CLARIFY ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

REPORT MORSE CODE ISLAMIC CIA SPAM POSTS,

FUCK THE GLOW-IN-THE-DARK CIA NIGGERS & THEIR TEA-SIPPING COMPATRIOTS AGAINST FREEDOM!

RRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

(That is all)

Sup Forums Harbor didn't get rid of me kiddo and neither will this

I remember when I used to believe that too.

>"I forget," she said. "Something real sad on television."
>"What was it?" he said.
>"It's all kind of mixed up in my mind," said Hazel.
>"Forget sad things," said George.
>"I always do," said Hazel.
>"That's my girl," said George. He winced. There was the sound of a rivetting
gun in his head.
>"Gee - I could tell that one was a doozy, " said Hazel.
>"You can say that again," said George.
>"Gee-" said Hazel, "I could tell that one was a doozy."

This scenario is, sadly, much more likely.

google "freedom downtime" and then tell me that again

remember remember the 15th of march

Fuck MIT niggers as well

Source

Just as long as they don't find out about our other site

trips or gtfo

Ebumsworld is still safe, don't worry. Even if it goes, we'll always have 9gag.

Wtf

we got no empty space in jails who cares lmao xd

t. 3rd world pro

And now we know the 15th of March was when Nunes sent his letters out to intelligence agencies and the FBI

What was in them? An assurance that an extradition deal had been secured with the Australian government and we were finally going to do something about the shitposting?

We're a Hydra and effectively immortal.

If they attack us then it could be the end of them.

>thinking (((they))) will give you the chance to speak

Your a funny guy user

CIA HERE
I AM PRETTY SURE ITS ILLEGAL TO LARP AS LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENTS
I DECIDE TO ARREST ALL THIS THREAD

If ABIN can see this:

Please contact me ASAP I just got fired and need a job

Cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

>equal
Algerian man send me money

The (((media))) can suck my asshole.

Lol

>a lot of media outlets are now going to start flooding onto this site in search of easy-clickbait-articles, posting stories on us whenever we even try to discuss certain topics

the ego on this guy, lol.

nigga you're fooling yourself if you think any reputable media outlet gives two shits about the opinions of a bunch of autistic alt-right early-20-something college dropouts and/or social failures.

>reputable
Depends how you look at it I guess.

>lets shut this site down that does nothing but let people say what they want anonymously
not gonna happen, and even if, there would be 10 new sites immediately

BUT WAIT A MINUTE guys the tv is a piece of shit well own it and it cant hur tus. right? right?

can someone explain?

Is it too late to stop browsing? I have posted since march 15 but if this bullshit is going on i will stop.

Is it time to post pics from the gore folder? That will make the normies run.

When the time comes

oh please dude this is the same line that i've heard on Sup Forums since 2005, nobody's getting v&

>Imblying they can put in jail a Kosovo user with an Internet provider from slovenia behind a spanish vpn.
They don't even have juridiction here, nobody has kek. If you get picked for something you did in the Internet you're either too young and get away with it or a huge faggoty fagg mcfaggot normie that deserves every inch of black cock you will receive in jail.

they faked the interview with him with video capture technology

I keep getting in trouble for it

he's been dead since November and every appearance is a CGI or hologram

you're not fbi user because I'M fbi user

Sorry it's just I have phone anxiety so whenever the phone rings at work I start sweating, my muscles tense and thinking it's something about me. If the phone rings at work tomorrow I will be so terrified it will have to do with me browsing this site even though i don't make any threads

Reporting this thread because it definitely gave me a seizure and maybe a heart attack.

No, i'm fbi user.

You missed the one about the Spanish post. Had a bomb belt, posted today. Spanish media are already reporting Sup Forums as source.

That wasn't FBI user

And the "key" he posted was meaningless garbage. It literally verified nothing, because FBI user never posted anything that could verify him past his writing style.

The things Shia will do to keep us from stealing his flag.

xd
power level 2 high
what will happen once this is filled with normies?

>implying this isn't already normieville

go to jail for what? that makes no fucking sense

oh no guuise! we r so cool and such bad boys we gunna get swatted! fbi bls dunt hurt me! we need to hyde!!!1

This is what you sound like

> allow TOR

problem solved.

You should've of sent a lawsuit instead

Oh how little you know.

Actual FBI user here (my digits confirm).

Can confirm that this guy was a faggot larper, and you all took the bait.

Also we tapped Trump, and the Russia stuff is total BS but we're gonna play it out for the next 6 months while we look into more important things.