politico.com/story/2017/03/schiff-russia-trump-collusion-236386

"evidence that is not circumstantial"

"more than circumstantial evidence"

NOT CIRCUMSTANTIAL

CONFIRMED EVIDENCE

IMPEACHMENT BEGINS NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HDtvYHOY_Uc
cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/us-officials-info-suggests-trump-associates-may-have-coordinated-with-russians/index.html
wnd.com/2017/03/whistleblowers-lawyer-comey-falsely-denied-evidence-of-surveillance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't let this thread slide if you're a patriot.

Unfortunately, Sup Forums will ignore all negative news on Trump and just focus on anything remotely positive (i.e. the Nunes shit).

it's almos as if Sup Forums isn't some retarded rationalcentrist™ hub and actually has general convictions most people agree on

>most people agree that Russia is our friend
>most people agree that Putin is our ally
>most people agree that Putin is a good guy
>most people agree that Trump has had zero contact or dealings with Russia

Who are you kidding?

>"more than circumstantial evidence"
>"I don't want to go into specifics"

It's fucking nothing. With everything that has been leaked so far, I'd be surprised if there was anything exciting, anyway. He's just trying to keep the hype up.

Gan led em gid da newgleer godes

>Nunes announces something that has absolutely nothing to do with Trump's claim to keep the hype up
>"OMG PROOF OF WIRETAPS"
>Schiff announces something that has everything to do with Trump being a literal traitor
>"stupid hype fucking nothing fuck off blueshare"

Wew lad.

That's a nice way of justifying intentional ignorance of news you don't like.

I don't get it. I thought the FBI was supposed to announce investigative findings to congress, is Schiff FBI now? Or is he trying to look like he's in control after Nunes' bombshell today?

Also "may have colluded" and "is very much worthy of further investigation" - from the article, sounds like that got nothing.

I guess we're gonna have to extend the investigation another 8 months now right?

welcome to the alternate reality trumpettes are living in to justify their support of a senile old man

>Adam Schiff

Please, he's like the Alex Jones of the left, except he's somehow in Congress.
He always claims to have the "smoking gun" that will finally put Trump away and install Hillary as President....except he always comes up short.

Literally meme tier "Nervous man for the 8 gorilianth time this year" style shilling.

they were just announcing that the investigation was official and actually underway as the leaks were building up and so was public pressure. They aren't going to reveal anything that could potentially compromise the investigation.

lol, tell your boss to get well shariablue

>I thought the FBI was supposed to announce investigative findings to congress, is Schiff FBI now?

Schiff is on the house intel committee which gets privately briefed by the FBI on this stuff.

Haha he is full of shit. Watch it will be nothing...

>politico
kek

*wrong

nothing better than a liberal retard

I think it's more about people agreeing that we shouldn't be enemies with Russia; an adversary would be good enough. Given that the media is constantly calling for Russia's head and they attempted to get Hillary elected (who actually threatened to shoot down Russian planes) it is really hard to take their word about Russia seriously.

>America Working together with Russia
I have bad news for myself....

youtu.be/HDtvYHOY_Uc

Lmao

sage

hillary clinton sold uranium to russia

>DAMAGE CONTROL
DAMAGE CONTROL
>DAMAGE CONTROL
DAMAGE CONTROL
>DAMAGE CONTROL
DAMAGE CONTROL
>DAMAGE CONTROL
DAMAGE CONTROL
>DAMAGE CONTROL
DAMAGE CONTROL
>DAMAGE CONTROL
DAMAGE CONTROL
>DAMAGE CONTROL
DAMAGE CONTROL

>tucker interrupts nonstop
>tucker puts on stink face nonstop
>tucker ignores facts nonstop
>tucker shuts the interview down early and reiterates his original point

Did I get it right?

cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/us-officials-info-suggests-trump-associates-may-have-coordinated-with-russians/index.html

>The FBI has information that indicates associates of President Donald Trump communicated with suspected Russian operatives to possibly coordinate the release of information damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign, US officials told CNN.

>This is partly what FBI Director James Comey was referring to when he made a bombshell announcement Monday before Congress that the FBI is investigating the Trump campaign's ties to Russia, according to one source.

BREAKING NEWS
CONFIRMED BY CNN

lool this meme, i logged in just because i wanted to upvote this xD

Why do you reply to these?

Is that why the Democrat members on Monday like sewell and Schiff and that fag with glasses were reading lists of the suspects and their supposed crimes? In a public hearing? Because they were trying to protect details of the case?

epic
>humorless sour puss schiff face when ass raped on tv

Nunes did this so he can get the hell off the investigation, he sees the writing on the wall

WRECKED

IMPEACHMENT BEGINS SOON

NO, but you did get .02 cents in your sharia blue account

Can't wait for him to backtrack.

Funny how these idiots consider the MSM suggestions about 'russian collusion' as fact, yet say the same level of suspicion about obamas surveillance on trump is completely baseless.

Explain that, faggot OP

No, he did it because a whistleblower is about to blow this bitch wide open.

wnd.com/2017/03/whistleblowers-lawyer-comey-falsely-denied-evidence-of-surveillance/

There are only two kinds of evidence, Schiff. If it's not circumstantial, it's direct. The way he worded it makes me think he has no idea what 'circumstantial evidence' means.

schiff doesn't say shit if he can't back it up.

This explains what nunes was doing today. He may be the only person even more fucked than trump.

Colluded how, and why is this even a problem? Hilllary "colluded" with Saudi Arabia to win

Foreign leaders all around the world weighed in publically about who they wanted to win and I'm sure the enacted whatever influence they have to do so

What is the concern here? That Russia preferred trump?

>possibly
Hmmm

NEW REPORTING.

Seriously, this shit is escalating much faster than expected.

At this rate, he'll be impeached before 2018

krampf is finished

no it was to just put it onto the public record for when trump gets convicted no one can play dumb and pretend they never heard this information

if you watched the hearing you would have heard them clearly state they wanted to get it on the record. All of that information was also already leaked and comey nor the NSA confirmed or denied any of it, nice try tho senpai

It's that Trump won and they literally can't handle it.

You are right... lmao that is why this is such a big deal. its direct evidence you rube

No, he did it to force an independent investigation.
Plus Nunes hates leaks and whistleblowers

>to possibly

Possibly
>possibly

More like "we assume"

And once again fuck the fact that the dnc is horribly corrupt what's important is making sure we never find out again

Sure

>nunes pressures comey and nsa about the leaks all tuesday and people think he's going to leak something other than as a last ditch attempt to cover his own ass

lmao dont even bother

mate, your boss is getting his diapers changed atm

have the day off

Who?

I see no issue here, its not like we don't do this with other countries but when it happens to us?! oh shit!!!!!! Fuck off shill

Literally in the article text it says there's no evidence lol

He probably doesn't most of congress are compete idiots that are there because of political dynasty families not because they are qualified

He said he was protecting his source.

Shill harder, faggot.

>"we have more than circumstantial evidence at this point"
>"so you're saying you have direct evidence"
>"I don't want to get into specifics, but there are more than circumstantial leads we should investigate further

He would have just said yes if he believed the evidence wasn't circumstantial and knew what that meant. No need to get into specifics.

BROMP BTFO

IMPEACH HIM

HE WILL DIE IN PRISON

>When Todd followed up, asking if he had “seen direct evidence of collusion,” Schiff would not say so directly, but insisted that he has seen some “evidence that is not circumstantial” and is worth investigating.

Wow it's literally nothing.

So Comey is running an investigation with more leaks than the titanic, wonder if that has anything to do with Obama order to preserve evidence?

Boy so evidence comes out that Obama did engage in electronic surveillance of trump and disseminated the evidence to all the agencies and then the media goes to work to frame the narrative away from that

>wild speculation is fact

Even if this is true just like with Maddow and the tax returns it is not illegal reveal stolen info it's only illegal to steal it yourself

So until trump hacked the dnc himself or surrogates a la Nixon it's not impeachable you homo

>Alex Jones of the left, except he's somehow in Congress
Alex Jones lives in Texas. If he ran in the right district, he could be in Congress as well (lives in Austin right now)

If you've ever seen South Park, this is as close to the Chewbacca defense as it gets...no real substance, just keep saying it and enough people may believe it and ultimately the fishing expedition may succeed. Im not a huge Trump supporter, but to me this is revolting and bad news for the future of the country.

>shills astroturfing to sway opinion against Trump despite the fact no evidence of collusion with Russia will be found but this is confirmation that Trump was right about his being wiretapped by the last administration

He also said all his info was about the transition team, after the election, talking to Russians under surveillance

What reality do you live in? This Schiff shit is being pushed specifically to downed out the truth that Obama use surveillance on a political opponent

I agree with this poster

>Bill to impeach trump is made
>Bill does not pass
>Liberals get mad

kek

>>top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee
>top Democrat
>Democrat

fake news

>Don't let this thread slide if you're a shill

Republicans would love to put Paul Ryan in the big chair.

no its that hes not retarded like nunes and realizes he can't confirm classified information to the press like its fucking nothing lmao you guys are idiots

No he didn't, bitch. He said this had NOTHING to do with Russians whatsoever.

I've seen this last campaign as essentially the overtaking of populism vs republicanism

Same thing began to happen in the 130's of Rome check out the grachis check out Marius and Sulla

Basically rule of law collapsed and it just became mob rule like the French Revolution

Bernie and Trump are the first of these populist demigogs and if we take the path of the Roman republic (which we probably will die to our similarities) this downward spiral will not end until the republic is gone

Although it will probably take quite a while several decades or more

FNORMPH is finished

Noogaler kods

I can confirm that OP may be a faggot.

You're kidding, right? Sup Forums fucking loves Putin, or at least Trump/pol/ does. How long have you been here?

>Did I get it right?

Nope.

Schiff repeatedly answers Tucker's question with a question.

Because he can't answer Tucker's reasonable questions.

Because he has no case

Moreover, he talks over Tucker repeatedly. Because he can't answer his questions.

No wonder Brock had a heart attack, trying desperately to somehow shore up this nonsense.

He's lying

JUST

>Trump's campaign

In other words Manafort.

Nice try.

where is proofs?

They usually stop around 9 or 10 central

Of course Sup Forums does.

Sup Forums doesn't represent most people, however.

So from what ive seen, their "Hacks" where just showing how corrupt and terrible Hilary really is? Fuck off cunts and thank you Russia.

Proofs?

They don't select who gets to be president

Before Ryan it's pence and he would also need to be impeached and removed from office

No impeached president has actually been removed so something that's never happened would have to happen twice within 3 years to get Ryan his big chair

It's a fantasy an idiotic fantasy because libs think impeachment is like a recall or something

Libfaggots on my Sup Forums?

[spoiler]It's more likely than you think.[/spoiler]

rofl

(((Politico))) is FAKE NEWS.

Long live Trump. The pedo's Day of the Rope is near. It's about to break dawn.

My mistake, I assumed when you said "most people," you meant "most people on Sup Forums".

In their asses, right behind the gallon of negro semen.

I'm getting scared, bros. What the fuck do we do if he's impeached?

DELETE THI

It's probably just the Roger Stone thing that we've known about for weeks to months depending on how you look at it.