US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians

IT'S FUCKING OVER

HOLY SHIT

cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/us-officials-info-suggests-trump-associates-may-have-coordinated-with-russians/index.html

MADAM...

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/devin-nunes-trump-communications/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SRwrg0db_zY
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>unnamed government officials
sounds like fake news

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

BYE BYE DRUMPFY

>linking very fake news

>this much damage control

i'm gonna text my squad so we can spam Sup Forums and deflect this

pic relevant

Trump is finished. Progress will return to this country.

That's why he didn't shake her hand. He knew it was over.

>suggests
>may have

>unnamed
>suggests
>may have
>CNN
lol

Is this their sad attempt at damage control since they're now admitting Trump was wiretapped
cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/devin-nunes-trump-communications/index.html

Hypothecially speaking: if the russians called trump and they said they are going to realease DNC emails abd trump said "ok but its against the law" what crime did Trump commit?

I bring this up as a comparison to CNN clinton debate questions. Clinton learning before hand and not reporting it seems as bad or worse than that.

Ps: not a trump shill just curious what others thought.

>suggests
>associates
>may have
CNN still pushing those conspiracy theories.

Sage for fake news. You may as well link infowars.

Pussies with your legs together

>Hurr Durr Muh Fake news

You know.. not even Fox is backing him up on this shit now.

Kek

>US officials
>more madeup fake news bullshit

pick 2

not even strong enough for an "allegedly"

These assholes are just HOPING that ANYONE that has ever done business with Trump also did business in Russia at some time.

If you have information that an attack against the state is going to happen, you're obligated to tell the proper authorities.

youtube.com/watch?v=SRwrg0db_zY

Alex Jones was right about the CIA bugging TV's and smartphones. At this point he's more credible than MSM.

wtf i hate pedophiles now

Its probably that black navy chief that served in cryptology for 5 years that was on bill maher show

slide thread

>Nunes told reporters the conversations were "incidentally" collected as part of intelligence sweeps focusing on other people and implied that Trump was not the target of the surveillance operation.

In otherwords, Trump was tapped about as much as the rest of us are.

Don't.
Acosta made sure Epstein only got 18 months for fucking kids

pretty sure trump kicked jeff out of his country club for flirting with a young girl.

So this comes out as soon as the wiretapping evidence comes out?

>CNN

Lol

And your not obligated to tell authorities that a private business (cnn) is cheating on debate questions? Keep in mind presidential debates are regulated by government (actual govt body) and the DNC is just a glorified club.

I randomly searched "hillary uranium" and oh my what that returned was shocking!

>may have coordinated
>possibly coordinated

BOOM over for Drump!
>millions of Americans voted for a Russian agent

Can't we just nuke the entire west coast and NY?

*wrong

Yeah that's pretty obvious

Doesn't matter. Still tapped, still illegal because none of us are technically supposed to be tapped until a warrents is acquired. This is a constitutional crisis and if this is pushed hard it works out to our benefit because we might finally get some privacy back

Why didn't he call the cops or testify? Why did Trump hire the guy that gave Epstein a plea deal?

It really is serious. Tapping a transition team is an outrage.

You can expect putin stuff but this is bananna republic tear stuff

>"the fbi has begun investigating the Trump administration for potential ties with Russia..."

>"...which means that the Trump administration MAY POTENTIALLY HAVE TIES WITH RUSSIA! YEAH TAKE THAT YOU SEXIST DRUMPFTLINGS!"

Who cares about FOX? Show proof or you're fake news.

>cnn
Fake news doesn't matter.

Can you call the cops on someone for flirting with a young girl? I think they could just say they thought the girl was older.

Manspreading should be mandatory

Fox didn't even back him up during the election.

No.

Say you call bad man over seas and the NSA and CIA monitor bad man over seas but catches you talking to him because you called, that's not illegal in the slightest. Don't go to a drug dealers house and be surprised when the police say you were there.

>may have
>associates
gg left

Alex Jones may have some crazy topics, but for the most part he reports real stuff. It isn't like he was National Inquirer tier before.

>suggests
>may have
>possibly
>Not a single official actually named
>Article itself is perhaps the vaguest shit ever written

This blatant damage control

How many times are they going to push this muh Russia meme?

It's not working!

It's never going to work!!

Does anyone have that one meme of

>i--i think i'm r----ready for h-hillary

with the aging feel guys? I don't have one but I feel like it would be appropriate.

I love the left has centered the conspiracy on roger stone, a regular on info wars, as the center of the story.

I would but a PPV to see alex jones and roger stone testify in front of senate.

fuck off CNN shareblue shill faggot

>tfw voted for this orange cunt
>tfw he was ACTUALLY WORKING WITH FUCKING RUSSIANS ALL ALONG
>we could've have MADAM PRESIDENT RIGHT NOW

fucking drumpf

>unnamed government officials
>CNN

lmao

I don't think you understand how wiretap warrants work. Say party A has proper warrant. If A calls B or B calls A, the conversation can be recorded even if B doesn't have a warrant.

In other words, if Trump called or received a call from a legally tapped line, its perfectly legal to be recorded. Same as all of us.

I guess you share blue folks are trying to get as much possible before you're all laid off. hard to get paid by a dead man i suppose.

Wow, better extend this investigation another 8 months then!

have you even heard about the bullshit string theories they're pulling together on this?
>lead in trumps campaign
>paid to help a business parter
>parter lives in russia
HOLY SHIT TRUMP AND PUTIN CONSPIRED BECAUSE THEY TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT HILARY EMAILS IMPEACH THE ORANGE BEECH
oh wait that isnt illegal in any sense is it?
not only is that not illegal
>trump did't do anything go follow shiah lebouf faggot

k

>congressman says Trump really was spied on, unrelated to Russia
>suddenly everyone's claiming new evidence of Russia collusion

Nice attempt to change tomorrow's news cycle.

Wrong. If they just found some compromising info on you without a warrant. That is literally illegal and NOT admissable in court, fucking autist.

Info?
What info?
Nobody collected any info about Drumpf, you paranoid shitlord.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>the FBI declined to comment.
so still nothing? Just milking the (((anonymous sources))) when (((anonymous sources))) committing treason was what most of the hearing was about?

>It's either russians or democrats are losing favor
>And the later can never happen right?

but those were just treasonous marxist demons, so no biggie.

>info SUGGESTS
>associates MAY HAVE

you idiots don't know how to think anymore
sage

immunity cat you cunt

>suggests
>may have
>[unnamed] associates
>suspected
>possibly

when did reporting the news become a game of guessing?

This x1000000, the libshit media knows this is their only chance to not look like complete fucking morons for mocking Trump and calling him a liar just to be BTFO by the truth. They gotta keep their loony Russia conspiracy going at all costs now.

>CNN

>foreign government steals private citizens information and communications
>CNN slips hilldawg the questions to tomorrows pop quiz in the girls bathroom

Apple to oranges nigger

When they say russian associates they mean michael savage and alex jones.

>cnn
stopped reading there

If any of this were acquired legally there would be a paper trail of warrents from the FISA court or somewhere. The fact that there isn't says it all. The fact that they still have no actual proof of collusion says even more

hillary sold uranium to russia

Comey, HSBC & Clinton Foundation
Comey's brother & Clinton Foundation taxes

The tapping goes so far beyond anything anyone on the intelligence committee could possibly discover. This "incidental" tapping is just the shit the preponderance of the intelligence community are aware of. Trump ain't gonna change shit, my hat's off to him though.

The names of US citizens in conversations of no ontelligence value were unmasked and the conversations were widely disseminated amongst intelligence agencies and included in Obamas intelligence briefings during the transition. This is illegal.

Eat shit

>The fact that there isn't says it all
Or it says it another Trump fantasy...

A parent personally went to trump about it, all after the orgy island stories were out. Seems like he just didn't want his friend to get in trouble

>legally tap farage
>get lots of intel on Trump transition team

Presidential debates are regulated by the government. China hacked 23 million veterans and nothing happened (OPM hack).

I think the cheating on debate with a private company (CNN) is worse actually. Imagine if exxon mobile gave questions to Trump?

In short yes. Plus they had gone down a dark path and have no clue how to break the news to their rabid base. They will definitely lose the Bernie branch after this all turns out to be another farce.

>believing CNN
>posting a CNN link

You're doing it wrong

stop

nothing to see here folks, china dindu nuffin they good bois

didnt you guys know china and russia are allies? they're ALLIES!!!!!! for real ok. go get some sleep bud

>may have

it's a nothing burger.

>but other U.S. officials who spoke to CNN say it's premature to draw that inference from the information gathered so far since it's largely circumstantial.

>expect belize
>hover over flag
>mfw

>CNN's Jeremy Diamond

nigggggger

Fuck you BIll

nah

Just in time to deflect from the fact it was shown they were wiretapping Trumps people

R A R E
A
R
E