Here is now 'more than circumstantial evidence' of Trump-Russia collusion

It's over for Drumpf!!!

politico.com/story/2017/03/schiff-russia-trump-collusion-236386

#notmypresident
#ImpeachTrump
#resist

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/us-officials-info-suggests-trump-associates-may-have-coordinated-with-russians/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
businessinsider.com/leaked-dnc-emails-wikileaks-2016-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Plus this.

cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/us-officials-info-suggests-trump-associates-may-have-coordinated-with-russians/index.html

>cnn
>politico

jesus christ what happened to you Sup Forums?

Something something Shareblue.

We just don't want a traitor as our president.

>“I don’t want to go into specifics, but I will say that there is evidence that is not circumstantial and is very much worthy of investigation, so that is what we ought to do,” Schiff said
>sources say
It's been nearly 6 months of this shit.

Looks like shill invasion.

>our president
I didn't know Ukraine was part of the US

>circumstantial
wew lad

>our president

>our president
Damnit James you forgot to turn off your proxy

You idiots do know even if it is over for Trump, Hillary will still not be the president right?

>Ukranian

I hope Russia invades you now

You left out this part:

When Todd followed up, asking if he had “seen direct evidence of collusion,” Schiff would not say so directly, but insisted that he has seen some “evidence that is not circumstantial” and is worth investigating.

“I don’t want to go into specifics, but I will say that there is evidence that is not circumstantial and is very much worthy of investigation, so that is what we ought to do,” Schiff said.

Nice try.

>we
>our

>Ukraine fantasizes about being part of the US

Why can't he have a heart attack too?

Compromised

I will no longer deprecatingly call myself a conspiracy theorist instead I will be a Circumstantial Theorist, sounds so much better.

Take your bullshit back to Tumblr.

>I don't want to go into specifics but i will say there is evidence that is not circumstantial,and is very much worthy of investigation.

*yawns*

What ever you say broken record.

All these shill bots..

>Investigating since July
>No evidence announced as of yesterday
>Suddenly, shit loads of evidence

Hmmm

>CNN
>Politico

Cant fence the Pence

Is this damning evidence going you be released at some time in the very near future?

If their was game changing info that is going to be released soon that will totally destroy trump, well that would be news

fuck off shill, he aint going anywhere, deal with it.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Hey thanks OP, now I have new stuff I can add to my filters.

Also this is a visible sage, fuck you mods.

faggot op does not realize this is not twitter or faceberg. fucking KILL YOURSELF.

>Shills calling Sup Forumslacks shills
Do you think this is going to work? Is this really the new path of you guys? You all are highlighted for us.

Oh wow NUNES points out that legal electronic surveillance occurred and that that evidence was then distributed to various intelligence agencies of the executive order of the Obama Administration BAM Russia story that gets more attention by the Jewish media

They've been investigating for 8 months. The longer it takes the less likely theres something there.

Drumpfshills in full force today.
Trying to slide important threads.
You can't hide the truth.

Its because you guys come on spewing the same shit in every thread day in day out. its so obvious its fucking crazy.. Only die hards and retards believe you now.

37% approval. All I have to say..

Oh look this thread again
sage in the Options bar boys

Russia could not have been the source of leaked Democrat emails released by Wikileaks. Please read:

>August 2015: DNC knows it has been hacked, confirmed today by Comey. DNC refuses FBI direct access of hardware. Refusals continue for months and, indeed, FBI never receives access to hacked servers to date.
>January to May 2016: DNC "rigs" 2016 Primary against Bernie Sanders in favor of Hillary Clinton, as shown in Wikileaks' DNC Leaks published in July 2016.
>June 2016: Hired cybersecurity firm CROWDSTRIKE releases a report blaming Russia for the August 2015 hack after claiming to have examined the DNC's hacked servers
>July 2016: Wikileaks publishes DNC emails ahead of Democrat National Convention. Leads to multiple resignations including Wasserman-Schulz and shows extensive collusion to ensure Clinton defeats Sanders in the Democrat primary. None of the publications have been proven inauthentic to date. Content of emails is from as recently as March and April 2016.

So did the DNC really not secure its servers from further hacking after the 2015 breach? Why would they have refused to turn over their servers to the FBI? How could Wikileaks have published emails from April 2016 when the DNC hack was supposedly done by Russia in August 2015?

Either Democrats are obfuscating evidence of repeated, secondary hacks that continued for at least 8 months after the original DNC hack that was concluded by Crowdstrike to have been perpetrated by Russia, or their entire narrative around Russia has been fictionalized with the help of the Crowdstrike private cybersecurity company.

These are simple facts and indisputable

Sage

Keked and checked.
Trips of truth.

Sup Forums and r/the_retard all follow the 3 same faggots on Twitter and that's where they all get the identical talking points

Funny since Trumps son in law is a jew, and so is his Daughter now..

Jew card doesn't work with Trump or Anti-trump

They keep talking past the sale.

There is zero motivation for Trump to collude with Russia.

He is a third generation American with German roots.

He is already a multibillionaire.

He is already president.

There is literally nothing Russia can offer him to make him betray his people.

>So did the DNC really not secure its servers from further hacking after the 2015 breach?

The DNC doesn't have servers.

Ping mail.dnc.org

Tell me what you see.

>still believing in polls

fuck off faggot shill

umm yeah, i'd start by presenting so-called 'circumstantial evidence' first...

woah

>Still Believing Trump

Fuck off retard.

>Sup Forumsitico

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD. SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS.

GET IN HERE:

Politico colludes with the DNC. Try harder.

businessinsider.com/leaked-dnc-emails-wikileaks-2016-7

hurr durr retard suck off obama and piss off faggot

Yeah, he isn't your president.
He's our president.

Fun Fact Reminder: Adam Schiff's great grandpa Jacob single handedly funded the Bolshevik revolution while working at Kuhn & Loeb NYC bank 100 years ago in 1917. The Schiffs, like the Rothschilds, Warburgs, and others, are pure demonic evil and operate ONLY against humanity at large.

>When Todd followed up, asking if he had “seen direct evidence of collusion,” Schiff would not say so directly, but insisted that he has seen some “evidence that is not circumstantial” and is worth investigating.
In other words, Trump saw Putin on a television which is direct proof he paid the Russians to hack all the voting machines in the US.

if they (DNC) can spin the narrative to be nefarious state agents plotting against them, then they can successful change the facts of last year's leaks.

Last year at this time, it was clear the HRC had zero credibility with classified intelligence security (by intentionally breaching TOP SECRET procedures), that she went well beyond protocols to remain outside of jurisdiction by setting up the private email server.

DNC leaks (Seth Rich / Guccifier) added more fuel to that fire, illustrating how incompetent they were with cyber security. I see they are now saying the worst thing about the DNC leaks was that there was a Donald dossier, so Trump knew exactly what their campaign was. FALSE - the DNC leaks exposed the corruption and collusion throughout the DNC.

When the Podesta phishing happened, it accentuated, yet again, how incompetent these baffoons were with sensitive material that they couldn't even use 2-factor authentication or not be dumb enough to email passwords.

They win so long as they can keep the spotlight on the MacGuffin

You forgot to change your proxy again shill

Schiff is a retard, check the numbers.

No shill, no shill.
You're the shill!

>They win so long as they can keep the spotlight on the MacGuffin

UNDERRATED POST

>Teleports behind you
>whip out dick
"pshh nothing personal shillernio

Almost seems surreal how much obvious damage control this is.