IT'S HAPPENING

cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/us-officials-info-suggests-trump-associates-may-have-coordinated-with-russians/index.html

HERE WE GO BOYS

Other urls found in this thread:

freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170321-Final Whistleblower Letter.pdf
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And the trap is set. This is gonna be fun.

T-minus six months of presidency left

>The FBI has information that indicates associates of President Donald Trump communicated with suspected Russian operatives to POSSIBLY coordinate the release of information damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign, US officials told CNN.

>This is partly what FBI Director James Comey was referring to when he made a bombshell announcement Monday before Congress that the FBI is investigating the Trump campaign's ties to Russia, according to one source.
The FBI is now reviewing that information, which includes human intelligence, travel, business and phone records and accounts of in-person meetings, according to those U.S. officials. The information is raising the suspicions of FBI counterintelligence investigators that the coordination may have taken place, though officials cautioned that the information was NOT CONCLUSIVE and that the investigation is ongoing.

...and that's when I stopped reading

Literally wishful thinking-tier

Trump is going down in flames. This is great.

So if someone murders your mom, and you saw it happen, but they show you ten niggers and you're only 50/50 on which specific nigger it was, you're okay if they just let them all go?

Because somebody still murdered your mom.

>"May have"

It's literally nothing. FAKE NEWS

i would secretly kill both of them later

>CNN
Is there a serious source for this?

lol nsa is so stupid they cant tell the bug the
cia planted at trump tower for hillary and
obama was set up to look like a russian switch.

>suggests
>associates
>may have

Sounds like a whole lot of nothing

You boys ready to start killing leftists?
It's a dream come true.

>CNN
Post a credible source or fuck off

hillary clinton sold uranium to russia

/thread

a whole lot of shills for some reason, the hell is going on here?

>suggest
>associates
>may have
>CNN

>associates
>not Trump himself

>though officials cautioned that the information was NOT CONCLUSIVE and that the investigation is ongoing

It's literally nothing. Might as well say it was Flynn again. MEANWHILE, weapons trafficking to rebels in the middle east is somehow not a problem

>associates

>"US Officials"
how many a confirmed made-up story of this nature has been attributed to these elusive individuals already.

another day, another "RUSSIA!!! HES DONE" thing from the media

i dont think anyone even listens at this point.

although i really hope he does get kicked out of office and it splits the country in two. maybe actually what the russians are working towards

the npr report i listened to the ride home was blatantly suggesting that it was a ruse, and that muh secret intelligence agencies were instead accidentally releasing THE wiretapping information trump talked about last week.

im confused

> but you saw it happen
But nobody can find the body. And you totally got it on video but nobody else can see it but the police should just Listen and Believeā„¢ because FUCK DRUMPH.

Kill yourself.

>us-officials-info-suggests-trump-associates-may-have-coordinated-with-russians
>this title again
>"""""may"""""
whoa... it's literally nothing

NPR is dem propaganda. Stop listening if they talk politics.

Reminder of shareblue/CTR fuckery

Reminder of targeted censorship on twitter, facebook, and reddit

Reminder of IRS targeting conservative groups

These people are retardedly tone deaf

Russia was soviet
Soviet was red
Russians did this

thats why i was confused

>CNN
>Donna Brazil giving questions to Shillary ahead of time, and then denying it
>Refusing to label the kidnapping and torture of a mentally disabled white 18 year old and screaming "fuck white people at him" and scalping him
>Cutting news feeds that go against their queen

You libfags are hilarious. Kek is with us, you all better strap in for a long 8 years of the God-Emperor and anti-globalist leaders.

Reminder to type in sage into the options bar if you really feel the need to reply to an obvious shill thread

Don't forget the investigation is still in the early stages, 8 months might be enough time if the government was tapping phone lines for evidence, but remember the FBI and NSA would never wiretap anyone, so they have to rely on memory and being in the right place at the right time. Prolly need another 3 or 4 years of investigation.

Don't forget editing Milwaukee call to burn down suburbs as a call for peace

And Wolf Blitzer getting interview questions for Cruz from the DNC

No wonder Reza Aslan had to go to India to eat, he would've starved to death at CNN's headquarters.

That may have been the greatest moment in television I have seen in a LONG time. The emotion in that room was incredible. I laugh hard every time I see it.

Where' your proofs, mr. fake news?

You're finished, Vlad.

CNN is fake news.

freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170321-Final Whistleblower Letter.pdf

Rundown
>CIA whistleblower leaks 47 hard drives and 600 million documents
>Obama spied on Trump
>Obama spied on 156 judges
>Obama spied on Supreme Court justices

>propaganda

lol nice try kid

The FBI cannot yet prove that collusion took place, but the information suggesting collusion is now a large focus of the investigation, the officials said.

Bump