OPERATION EUROAMERICAN GENERAL - TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY EDITION

Ever since the immigration act of 1965, America went from 88% white to 62% white. One of the ways we could fix this is to make it easier for Europeans to become citizens. This along with raising the white birth rate and lowering non-white birth rates. Could make America become at least 80% white in the next 50 years.

Trump has recently stated he will be replacing the current immigration act with a merit based system. Hopefully this could make it somewhat easier for Europeans to come here as it will be far more difficult for non-whites to enter the country.

The ones that would move here would be the ones that supported populist parties or are against their marxist leaders. The Lefty loons would most likely stay back in Europe to get raped by hordes of shitskins.

Europeans are more likely to have children in America as there's more room to start families in. This could raise the white birth rate higher which will keep America from becoming Brazil 2.0. Hopefully Trump can also allow white south Africans to flee here as well.

I want to see what euroanons think about this, Specifically the ones that want to move. Especially if Le Pen loses the chance to become president.

Make sure to spread this thread around.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/trump-cotton-perdue-merit-based-immigration-system/518985/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. We need to put laws into place to have American white people breed more. Not " redistribute " whites you fucking commie.

Are you going to breed? Also why shouldn't they come here if they supported populist candidates? Fuck off Native Apologist.

>>The right is dead
>Nigger, do you remember the US election and all of the European elections in which the right is surging?

lol?
hofer btfo
geert btfo
lepen will get btfo
UK disintegrating because of brexit

you autists are always good for a laugh.

Unless you're actively doing so and having at least 12 children shut the fuck up.

If you don't like this idea why are you bumping it? Keep crying.

Whites are in danger of becoming a minority in Europe. If we have no ethostate we have nothing.

Threadly reminder that:
>Everyone who runs instead of staying and fighting is utter cuck who don't deserve to be neither American nor European
>Everyone who runs instead of fixing their own shit where they live is utter cuck who should be banned from not only America but also his home.
>Americans would be stupid to accept some European coward
>You fix your shit where you live and everyone will be happy

Close those borders everywhere, enforce the trapped weaklings to do something good where they live

So you want whites to get brutally raped by rapefugees? Wow you sure are helping. Don't like it don't bump it. If Europeans want to move here they can. Don't call them pussies just because they don't want to get killed by mudsliems.

Where's your kids? Fuck off with this tripe if you have nothing to prove.

>muslim ban btfo TWICE
>wall is just a fence and mexico isnt paying for it
>trumpcare even worse than obamacare

youre the one thats crying schlomo. sage faggot

Right wing is dead. Europe will be won across the continent by leftists. France will be the funniest, when En Marche! wins.

Sage hasn't worked since moot left, Nice try though. Keep on pouring down those tears just because you don't want whites to come here. I'm sorry Pablo and his 14 cousins can't come this summer.

pic related

>I'm sorry Pablo and his 14 cousins can't come this summer.
were already here

LOL MEMES, stop avoiding the truth. The right wing is dead and the fact of this is coming to light, and it's so funny. When you remember that no country in Europe has an electoral college, and the left still leads polls across the board, and Donald Trump is no example of the right "winning", especially not for Europe, because he lost the popular vote, which is how European countries elect presidents and prime ministers.

>So you want whites to get brutally raped by rapefugees?
Yes. If that is what it takes to wake them up, then yes. Every other way is weakness and only stalling the inevitable. I can't even fucking begin on how retarded that mindset of yours is; my ancestors fought through much much worse, through wars, conquests, famines, plagues, through five crusades, through Turks, Germans, Russians. They worked, bled and died and worked again for what I have now. And now, because I'm afraid like some little pussy, I will throw everything behind and run away? Fuck no.

Jesus Christ, this is some new level cowardice. Go to the bathroom, put down those pants and rather check your genitals if there are still some balls left and not a huge gaping vagina.

Nothing is going to wake them up, Merkel has completely Brainwashed them. Like I said if you don't like the concept don't bump it. But however considering most of Sup Forums is autistic it's really hard to do so.

We don't need more Pablos or Changs anyways, European Immigration would benefit us more than shitskin immigration ever has.

Faggots like this aren't even having kids despite telling others to do so.

If you don't like it move on.

As stated in the first thread.

Even with a merit based immigration system you would still need a degree and very in demand skills to be able to immigrate.

Furthermore it's unlikely you would get extra points for being white/European so even in a merit based system I would be competing with non-whites.

That's a good thing. If you're a fucking retard, we don't want you entering our country. If you plan on working hard, come on in. That's why we tolerate undocumented Mexicans.

Most Europeans already have higher educations and Jobs.

There are laws in place to redistribute nonwhites into America.

> If you plan on working hard, come on in.

You don't get a visa for being willing to work hard.

> if you're a fucking retard

Everybody that doesn't hold an in demand degree is a retard? Interesting take on things.

That does not change the fact that the only jobs willing to sponsor visas are in STEM.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/trump-cotton-perdue-merit-based-immigration-system/518985/

To me you are. I couldn't care less about where you are from. You had better be educated and willing to work hard if you want to live in America.

Like I said in the last thread, Before 1952 we did have a merit based immigration system. Since Europeans still work hard like they did back then. It would be easier for them to come and move here.

So what would be even the plan for Europe, to reduce levels of undesireable invaders?

For the most part I am reading here stuff like "it's all doomed, its all over".

If Le Pen doesn't win Europe will be fucked, She seems to be the only one who could fuck over the EU.

I mentioned that in the OP.

>Since Europeans still work hard like they did back then. It would be easier for them to come and move here.

I repeat: working hard does not get you into the us and never will get you into the US.

STEM Degrees get you into the US.
First of all the rates of stem graduates in the west is much lower than in some developing nations and secondly a stem degree is not something one can simply pick up.
Im not saying that such a system will have no effect - but it will have a very limited effect at best.

Macron is going to win. He leads in every poll across the board, and France elects with the popular vote, not an electoral college.

>working hard does not get you into the us and never will get you into the US.
Said a fucking German. Fuck off, you don't know shit all about America. We have millions of undocumented immigrants here, usually who came in on a work visa and stayed after its expiration. They are hard fucking workers, and we will let them stay. They help this country.

I think Merit based immigration systems does include STEM as apart of getting you into the States. I'll have to research this further, I think it does. Indians have STEM degrees and they got into Canada.

> Illegal immigration

Hey you fucking retard, we are talking about legal immigration here..
Furthermore most illegal immigrants in the US never held a work visa, that's nonsense.

LePen is unlikely to win.

And german Elections will be either won by Merkel or by Schulz.

Unless some big happenings take place, this is how things are going by all likehood to end this Year.

The EU is overrated in it's importance. It's in the end doing what the national Governments let it do, and that is increasingly less.

The best strategy should be focussing on destroying the cultural hegemony of the left and dismantling liberal narratives.

Move the overton window to the right.

Name and shame the true degree of cuckery of parties such as the Greens of which most normies are unaware off.

As I said. STEM Degrees get you into the US - but that's about it and that's the way it will stay even with a merit based system. There is no need for any country to import workers that don't have very specific qualifications.

The world need to create a law, where having children more than one is a crime unless you pass certain threshold, i.e at 75th percentile...

so, only the one who have sufficient income & spare resources are entitled to having children more than one. UN need to pass this

Illegal immigration is an arbitrary meme invented by cunts. Immigration and countries are lies for the most part. It's just people moving from one geographical location to another.

Exactly, STEM degrees are generally a good thing. There's already a good chunk of Europeans with STEM degrees. Changing the immigration act will make it less of a hassle. Blame Ted Kennedy for fucking it all up.

Trump should do something with this as well, Monaco has a point.

Now this is an actually realistic scenario to fix the current mess, good work OP, have a bump

Fair enough.

Wasn't expecting that point of view on here but it's a valid one.

But you can't expect possible immigrants to have a stem degree - not if you plan to "rescue" people or make the US "more white".
People that support far right parties in Europe are a minority - now only some of those would like to move to the US - and only a very small percentile of those have the necessary qualifications to do so (no matter how the system looks).

This would have no impact..

We'll have to wait and see what happens, Hopefully trump does make it easier for Europeans to come here.

Europe is the true home of the white man you mong. If Europe ceases to exist, white people cease to exist. you are already a rapidly declining demographic anyway.

They don't give a fuck about Europe. If they could they'd take all of you to make us whiter and let Europe be mostly Muslim. Burgers gonna burger.

Why would he?

It's America first now.
That won't work if you import workers that compete with the locals and drive down wages.

No, not even when said immigrants are white.

Is it really about white or black? Surely it's about mentality. Get rid of welfare for illegal immigrants and you'll induce hardy, self-sufficient people to come to the country and those that will vote Republican. You could actually turn the immigrant situation into something beneficial.

Not that I would mind joining America. Given that Germany is likely to get involved in a race war in the next decades.

>Trailer trash think they'd win in a world based on merit
>Literally their entire world view is based on trying to overcompensate for the fact they are personal failures in life despite societal privilege and just want to blame their personal failures on some imagined secret plot by joos, gays, muslims, mexicans, etc. Muh white genocide!
>The Alt-Right base is literally white males with the least merit, the least educated, the fattest, stupidest who keep falling for the same trickle down cons over and over now with extra in your face racism to distract them while they get robbed by their own savior

Maybe if you shoot another Indian or Persian guy who works at Apple or Microsoft, Trump will give you a Trump University degree in Compootas, assign you a job and a girl and it will be like Leave it to Beaver where success for you will be automatic and easy and commercial free and you won't have to live a life of constant self-delusion and cultish devotion to a con man traitor manchild with a limp dick and emotional and psychological issues from taking hormone fucking hair loss pills.

Don't listen to this dumb nigger, kraut. We are a nation of laws. Borders aren't just some arbitrary "thing" like this fucktard suggests. All illegals need to get the fuck out and come here trough the legal process. We need a merit based immigration system. America, like any country, only wants citizens who are valuable and able to contribute to our country. Is that hard for people to get through their fuckin skulls?

In the event of a race war it is your job to fight for your land as all your ancestors did to let you live there today.
Don't come here. You're not welcome.

Illegals need to go through the legal path?
You know, I'm sure they would love to do that but there simply is no legal path to immigration without a degree at the very least.

>America, like any country, only wants citizens who are valuable and able to contribute to our country

The American immigration system is not based on contribution but on brain draining the rest of the world fampai

If Islam tries to conquer Europe I will fly out myself to fight along side the Germans. The fact that you want to run hurts my heart.

America was founded as a refuge for whites

It has become a non white country. 60% my ass, once the boomers die we are fucked.

Kek. The naivety almost has a stench to it

I would love for there to be an addition to merit based immigration relaxing the requirements of US citizenship for white Europeans. As for brain draining, yes that is their strategic value to this country. Depriving other countries of postdoctoral degree holders

the fake news said that whites will be a minority by 2044