Attack reprocussions

So what is to be done about this shit? Surely there will be fallout and reprocussions

Personally I'd say deport every single Muslim on the suspected terrorist watch list immediately and put a halt on taking in more refugees

What do ye think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c_c6SJNnwMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obviously the problem is the assault cars that are used in these heinous crimes. The fault lies with automobile manufacturers.

Obviously it's their fault for being intolerant racists.... We need to curb this revoke article 50!

Wouldn't even be surprised to see them reporting this nowadays with half the shit they come out with.

So sad but the truth is nothing will probably be done, they will call anyone who asks for action to be taken a racist and it will just continue on and on. In decades to come Europe will become less safe and there will probably be areas within EU countries where it won't even be safe for non-muslims to go into, fucking tragic

Nothing will happen. Tomorrow no one will remember.

london needs to be more tolerant and inclusive and resist Trump

Open the borders. If people simply were exposed to more Islam, then they'd be more understanding and Muslims wouldn't need to correct them like this.

Unfortunately this.

No one remembers last weeks Orly shooting. Or the Berlin truck of peace. Or the attack at Fort Lauderdale airport a few months ago.

Just as next weeks one in _________? will be quickly forgotten about too.

But collectively these might make a difference. There has to be a tipping point where Europe says enough and starts standing up for itself.

The kebab will be removed.

Nothing will happen, the English will carry on taking it up the arse. A British soldier got decapitated, and thousands of White girls were raped within the last decade, and the result was fuck all.

Lol, I'm a Polacco living in the London area, and the only reaction from my British acquaintances were cheeky, snarky comments to the tune of "lol, is it time to change our facebook pics to show the flag of st. George?" They're completely desensitised, too apathetic or drunk to care. The only ones commenting on it are immigrants like me. For the brits, its business as usual. They're a lost cause.

Its hilarious, really, when you remember that the goal of ISIS is exactly what we want- a clash of civilisations, hardcore muslims on one side and everyone else on the other. They must be going like "for fucks sake, what can we do that will actually make those pathetic fucks react the way we need them to?"

What would that difference entail though, what would Europe standing up for itself be do you think?

This. Tomorrow a few more white women will fuck muzzies and make poo babies on welfare.

Leftists will continue to preach "muh tolerance" and offer no solutions, pretending that it's not an issue.

Right-wingers will offer solutions and get more populist approval.

Every single time.

Shore up Brexit for a few years...

The U.K. will begin confiscation of all bicycle tyres and strictly enforce tv licensing like never before

>Its hilarious, really, when you remember that the goal of ISIS is exactly what we want- a clash of civilisations

But that's not what "we" want.

I think the majority even on Sup Forums would be fine to let these camelfuckers stew in the Middle East deserts for all eternity. Don't bring your shit to civilized areas and you can kill each other for the title of God's Chosen until you're all dead.

>lost my mother to a bike wheel

always funny

The banning of assault cars. Crazy Americans just don't care that nearly 4000 people a day die to these killing machines.

>There has to be a tipping point where Europe says enough

There isn't though

>There has to be a tipping point where Europe says enough and starts standing up for itself.

Yeah y'know when your country is like 60% white and crime rates are shooting through the roof and your system is so broken you don't even have basic healthcare left.. then people will truly start to..

>Shore up Brexit for a few years...
>The U.K. will begin confiscation of all bicycle tyres and strictly enforce tv licensing like never before
>The banning of assault cars. Crazy Americans just don't care that nearly 4000 people a day die to these killing machines.

Oh I guess what you do when you get to that point is to look somewhere else, pretend you don't have any problems at all and laugh at other people who have it less bad than you.

"Haha Poland sure has an immigrant problem".

Muslims know what they are doing. I don't want to say Canada was "right" but honestly, once we start killing them, they will ultimately win. Look what Jews manage to make out of genocide. Imagine the backlash of "muh 6mil Muslims" every where you go. Does the military have enough might to combat an ENTIRE Muslim population?

Even so, can the world afford reparations after we beat the living shit out of them?

youtube.com/watch?v=c_c6SJNnwMs
This. They died for nothing. The families and friends will remember, but it's just a salty tear drop in an ocean of tolerance.

Well, yeah, that would be the ultimate result- putting the fuckers away on a desert with a goat for company, and erecting a fence around it. Its just that by now the only way to get to that point is total war.

The US and Russia have about 12,000 nukes combined, that's enough

We should nuke them in their own countries and genocide them in the west

so racist, not all muslims, I think we should take in MORE muslims

Physical Removal