Sorry white bois but this creepy ass cracka is going to be taking the spotlight this week...

Sorry white bois but this creepy ass cracka is going to be taking the spotlight this week. Who cares about London when an innocent black man minding his own business collecting bottles from trash cans was racially targeted and stabbed multiple times in the chest to death by a 26" sword right here in New York?

mail.com/news/us/5057084-police-white-sword-killer-went-to-ny-to-attack-bla.html#.7518-stage-hero1-1

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/police-man-accused-murder-came-nyc-target-blacks-181346318.html
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-killer-new-york-black-people-20170322-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Traveled away from b-more to find black people
What...

It won't be the most covered because by burying it or barely talking about it would add more fuel to the fire for SJW's who hate whites. They will be able to act superior to people by deflecting criticism of Muslims and the terrorist attack by pointing out media hypocrisy for not talking about the evil white man.

Nothing personnel, black man

>leaves Baltimore in search of blacks
>Killed him with a sword (likely a katana)
is this mk ultra, or just weaponized autism?

he was trying to start the race war like Dylan Roof, so probably a mixture of both.

Ok listen, for all the autists browsing pol and storm front, can you stop killing church going and homeless niggers and instead kill gangbanging niggers and Al Sharpton and shit? Can you make a fucking impact instead of being retarded? FFS

Purge these crazies from society.

No telling how many autistic nazi sleeper cells exist out there or when they'll strike next.

So what's the tally so far under Trump? Quebec City retard, Kansas shooter, another one that accidentally targeted a Sikh, this guy and an abortion clinic, too?

Going great so far, buds, the people are loving this.

Lines up perfectly with the fact that evidence exists now that some of Trump associates were wiretapped. Really made me think

kek

>(likely a katana)

Nope, not a weeaboo, he was probably a history buff autist.

Works out perfectly with 2 muslims killing people in London

Roman sword
What a surprise
Sup Forums /pol will be found on all this PCs, smart devices.
Full of frogs and Hitler

What? Why?

What I'm Saying is it's FALSE FLAG

WHAT THE SHIT,
seriously these niggas wildin

That's a gladius, right? I don't know history well

what a fucking nerd

This. How can this be real-tea?

No shit.
Gang bangers and corrupt politicians are easy to find.
Fucking retards.
I want to personally choke this dipshit and Roof both.

The White Blade brings justice.

Literally validates the sexually frustrated penis envy meme during a Mudshit happening.

Well, he could have worse taste in ancient weaponry.
But he's still a full blown retard.
He could have at least joked about his evil plot with his retard friends until it at least made a sliver of goddamn sense.

>Unhand thy bottles, knave! Tarry not and release thou's claspeth upon thy glassy effects, for delay shall receiveith thine steel ringing true in sanguine!

Look pol, your dream is coming true.

Indiscriminate slaughter of the inferiors. This is great!

Why mention race in the headline when it's only a white guy? Biased Jewish media.

Police: White sword killer went to NY to attack black people
yahoo.com/news/police-man-accused-murder-came-nyc-target-blacks-181346318.html

Police: White sword killer went to New York to attack black people
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-killer-new-york-black-people-20170322-story.html

It's based off the gladius.
Made by Cold Steel, you can find one for less than $30 online

Too bad a Muslim mowed down a bunch of people in London and it turned out Obama really did spy illegally upon Trump, otherwise this story might have dominated the headlines.

>cold steel gladius
an autist and a poorfag

Aright let's get something straight aryan brotherhood, if you gonna go down cleaning the streets of scum, get the people who are really scum. Not homeless dindu-nothins, pick a fight with fucking gangsters pussy.

Did they put him in that outfit to make it super clear how white he is?

Might be an evidence thing.If he has blood on his clothes they want to preserve the evidence by putting that on him, or they took his clothes off and gave him that to wear.
Just my guess though.

>cold steel
Heh.... nothing personnel... kid.

Fuck I hate my state

STOP LONE WOLFVING. Jesus christ. Stupid faggots are retarded. Get money, organize, get political. This stupid shit just hurts the cause

I bet this guy was from Sup Forums. I swear some of you guys are really serious about this hate stuff. Like what was the reason for even doing this? I bet some of you think it's helping the cause or whatever.

why the fuck do you need to leave baltimore to find black people, they are everywhere here.

Blacks kill and attack whites every day in America and it almost never makes it past the local 10pm news. Why should this attack be any different?

WHEN WILL TRUMP DISAVOW?!!?!?!?!

>cause
you idiot why do you think he did it ?

We probably called the poor baby a faggot too much.

Baltimore has more then enough black people to kill.
Killing niggers is pest control not murder.

why on earth would he leave Baltimore to kill a black man? like just go around the corner and kill one, absolutely no need to travel out of state to do it.

Checked. I have that exact same sword. Good to know it's effective at negro removal.

is he the white Elliott Rodgers?

I dont have a problem with a white jihad campaign, seriously though pick targets that matter and send a message, plenty of muslim brotherhood leaders in the city, john podesta is still walking free etc

Fucking this, honestly. Getting organized and acting with unity of purpose is what white people are fucking good at. The collective noun for a group of whites should be "a phalanx". Wait until we've all got the same day off work and can get the job finished. Damn it.

It wouldn't have an effect because the media would just refuse to report it.

Video of attack or crime scene photos? Possible this is a manufactured distraction?

Cool. I don't give a fuck. Whites should stop making excuses for the actions of other whites. If some white wants to go down the street and wants to go Samurai Jack on some mooncrickets, more power to them. I don't condone it, but I don't care either.