Starting from 1st of June: mandatory biometric ID in Israel

The mandatory biometric ID Will include Picture and fingerprints.
The worst part is, there is going to be a database so the govemrent can use face recognition softwares to follow you and the database can be hacked.

Fuck this world going to no privacy at all. This act is like an act of dictatorship, trampling our rights.
Israelis Citizens are cattle just like the "goys".(told you we are not really special)

archive.is/gN3Rz
(tomorrow there will be probably article in English)

Other urls found in this thread:

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/identity-cards/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>jews getting jewed
now you know why soros attacked israel

Wtf. You faggots are just accepting Satan in with a big hug, aren't you?
Or do jews not believe in any of that?

How did you let it happen? If your congress passed this law, why there was no outrage about it.
It threatens us all.

I know. I'm just wondering how the fuck they let this happen. They should know better than anyone.

I hope people will go to the street and strike.
But it will probably won't happen, at least the connect to the article mostly opposed the new ID so there is hope.

>Or do jews not believe in any of that?
I don't think Jews belive in satan.

Hopefully there is going to be an outrage about it as time passing to 1st of june.
Also a lots people don't get the implications of this.

needs a different picture....

You'd better get memeing then.
Sup Forums isn't exactly in any position to influence israel.

Spooky af.
But you should be less worried since such an innovation is effectively a voter ID, so the Democrats will fight it tooth and nail.

Will there ever be a stop to zionism, israelbro? or is it too deeply entrenched at this point.

Why's there a Puerto Rican with an Israeli ID?

We all should be memeing, it's in our future if not reversed now.

>kikes getting mad at the trampling of rights
You sure as fuck don't care when you're trampling the rights of others with your kike private sector, do you?

You deserve it

Well, if zionism is stopped George Soros will have his own country.
Good luck selling that here. This board has a history with jews and they don;t really like us since we call them out on their bullshit all the time.
We're Hitler to them.

At least your goverment is based. Imagine shit like this under a leftist goverment.

Are you a jew?

Why don't you accept Jesus already?

The kikes are falling for their own mark of the beast. No surprise this shit starts in Israel, seeing as the antichrist will be a jew.

eat shit, jew boy.

>more than half of Sup Forums used to be libertarians years back.
>fast forward to 2017
>Sup Forums defending biometric IDs

i think im too old for this place right now.

If there will be even on precedent on the planet how much is it going to take for this idea to catch on? Your government will be also very happy once they start tracking down every citizen and their every transtion, Pablo. In your case in the name on War on Drugs. In my case in the name of War on Terror. It's not about Israel, it's about an international precedent.

any reason why we're looking at Serj Tankian's id here?

>Militarized state
>Be surprised that they want to control you

Now Israel is an interesting thing, because they couldn't create their country in the past and they've more or less soaked with the national culture of the host country

Now we'll get to see what are Jews really capable of. I would laugh my ass off if Jews escaped from Israel to Eastern Europe

>you could have just used the arm tattoo
>now you have to deal with fingerprints, facial recognition, and mandatory anal implants so the government can see up your asshole

>We're Hitler to them
>Hitler

Tony Blair tried to pull off a similar trick in GB, and he was a left-wing globalist.

This, russian bro is right.
This stuff will eventually come to the rest of the world

I'm not defending it. Just saying that an israeli has few reasons to worry if his country increases surveillance since it is right wing and nationalistic, but if Germany or Sweden did this it would be like soviets 2.0

He's just an obstacle, that is supposed to make us stronger, not a red guy with horns as with common Christian perspective.

Also every citizen who served in the IDF gave them his/her fingerprints.
But I am more worried about the face recognition.

Why do you think that the EU won't adapt such a measure? Again, the argument they will give you while passing a bill will be "we have open borders, muh war on terror". They are still entertaining the idea of abolishing cash, so why wouldn 't they go full authoritarian on this one?

Goverments may change, or their attidutes may change too. Biometric IDs are literally dystopian in every form of government. Nearly no different than chip credit cards.

Sooner or later we are gonna get hacked or get enslaved by AIs, I'm against all of those dystopia enabler shits as they fasten the process.

Really not worrird about this. All of it can ne circumvented in your favor. Your fingerprints can be edited; and as for facial recognition, there is hats and sunglasses, cosmetics.

jesus christ
kikes will kike though

I wonder if this is a retaliation to racemixers
if so, how will they determine if you are within some specific range of kike
then some specific arabs and goyim could pass

fuckin stupid normies who though this would be good

>Israel
Nobody cares. At least, until they unfuck the fucking they did against the west.

i don't know how to reconcile this with my belief that all jews are scheming globalists. if the scheming globalists are even treating God's Chosen People like cattle then what the fuck is going on

>Just saying that an israeli has few reasons to worry if his country increases surveillance since it is right wing and nationalistic

worriedlaughter.jpg

I think I'm too old for this place too, given the circumstance.

I used to think like this, and I defended the rights of americans when the spying apparatus was exposed thanks to whistleblowers, now that I'm older I realize how infantile and idealist it is. Israel and USA aren't your friends, once you grow old you will understand why, they're only looking out for themselves with little regards about you, like every other country. A minute spent defending kikes or americans from the claws of their government is a minute you didn't spend defending your fellow citizens from your own government.

>their own mark of the beast
You mean the >mark of the beast that the globalists created?

"first they came for the jew and i said nothing" all over again.
Crucial in this particular case that we're saying: we refuse to be slaves of the government tagged with identity cards.

Sorry to hear that, Isranon.

I'm looking forward to the day Jews really do run the world. That world will be richer, safer, happier and (God willing) free of Muslims.

אם תהייה הפגנה אתה תלך?
אני בטוח שכן

How the hell good?
Peter Hitchens wrote extensively on this subject
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/identity-cards/

We tried our best.

The scheming globalists are not really jews.
I'm starting to more belive that what David Icke is saying is true about the archons and manipulations.

its:
atheistic elite diaspora > elite diaspora > elite israelis > diaspora = israelis > goyim

>Why do you think that the EU won't adapt such a measure?
Oh, I'm sure they want a federal Europe run by Germany and France but I hope the US or China will be a pillar on which weaker and smaller countries can stand. China only now has bought out the 2nd largest security firm in Poland

My own government is not my friend that's why I'm so worried. My own government will adopt a similar law and will refer to a "successfully implemented measure" in Israel while doing it.

what percent of israel is right wing and left wing? are you persecuted daily like conservatives in america?

Why aren't you and your countrymen denouncing the prominent Israeli spying private sector which caused this problem instead? Why are you only focusing on how it effects israel instead of the root cause? It really activates the almonds, doesn't it?

כן אבל אני לא יודע איפו...

>Posting under this (or Indian) flag on Sup Forums and expecting serious replies

Thats bold, Ariel

Guys, really, it's not a discussion about kikes or their shenanigans. We need to be united against this NWO shit.

Good. Let der jude take it for a change

That guy looks a lot younger than 62.

The globalists bankrolled the Holocaust. They hate Jews as much as any Muslim does or any shitposter on Sup Forums claims to. Globalist "Jews" think the Torah is a book of fairy tales and that the Law is for fools, frums and fundie Christians.

Even Israel itself wasn't supposed to be a country, just a dumping ground for the Jews Hitler didn't get around to murdering. The plan was for the Arabs to make short work of them. There was a time when you could make people laugh out loud at the very idea of a Jewish army.

Only when Israelis got the ability to fire a nuke at Moscow (which would have set off the Soviet nuclear arsenal and ended the world) did the globalists stop laughing.

Jewish conspiracy theories are among the oldest memes circulated by elites to lead people astray. It's shocking how many people still fall for it. Wake up!

This is actually fucked. Good luck OP, hope you vote for whoever's opposed to it.

It's just inevitable, but yeah we shouldn't fasten the process. Only exit is like going innawoods and get eaten by wolf or something.

I'm 100% sure future is gonna be a huge dystopia. Better live our lives as much as we can.

Aussie, they will come after you as well just you wait. You think your ultra-globalist government won't betray you on this matter? We must at least express our discontent with such an intrusion in privacy and at best help to reverse this shit in Israel.

This is bad for all of us, if the kikes have a mandatory ID system then America will pick it up as well because "muh greatest ally did it see guiz its not so bad", then the rest of the Western world will eventually follow suit

Gotta stop having this dumb Sup Forums mentality and work as a team

yeah this

Jesus was right you jews really are fucking nuts.

>muh rights

Deal with it Shekelstein — what goes around comes around

I was tasked with putting aghanis into a biometric system in asadabad in 2011. nothing good will come out of this. do not voluntarily put yourself in that system.

Democrats won't fight this. This ID just like our current IDs will only be necessary for productive people who work or need to drive a car. That type of person isn't your average democrat voter.

But let's not be silent cowards at least. It was the same with immigration, nobody talked about it because they're afraid of being called "racist". And so much shit happened because of this that could be prevented if someone had spoken out against it.

Hmm I guess when the Bible talked about "WE will be forced to wear the mark of the beast" it was "we" as in the jews.

>abolishing cash
How would you pay anyone? Will everyone need to use some electronic botnet to give a few dollars to their friends for gas or lunch or anything? What happens when the system goes down, they block all transactions from people or companies they don't like, identity theft, minors, the power is out, any form of privacy at all, giving homeless people change to buy drugs with, people in rural areas or who don't have internet, or any of the millions of situations where people use cash now? Is the cost of the paper really that much for them to ruin the lives of tons of people and majorly inconvenience everyone else?

kekkles my shekels
guess the we know where the antichrist will hail from

I'd be on frontlines of protest if that thing happened here and probably get my shit beaten the fuck outta cops. Anyway it will eventually be proposed here, and gonna protest here. Every country should do it too, but I don't think majority is aware how those stuff are legitimate dystopia enablers. They will just tweet and make memes about it and "forget" it sadly.

Anyway you are right, we should do our part.

>use face recognition softwares to follow you and the database can be hacked.

Do you understand what this means for us?

As soon as that database gets dumped we can build a normalized "jewish" face and have AI determine whether or not somebody's jewish.

I already have a CuDNN that can determine whether or not somebody is black, arab or white. Adding data makes defining jews almost trivial.

That guy looks pretty young for 60-something years old

You've made your bed kike now lay in it

Trump probably thinks this is an excellent idea... next to be enforced by trump for all US citizens. Enjoy your end days burger fags.

hello darkness my old friend
those satan trips tho

why is the sample of an arab? hmmmmm?

Well, in the EU they pay via credit card almost everywhere for everything (but not in Germany).

If you are a lawful citizen what do you fear?

Bibi is fuckin' BASED.

You are still allowed to smile on your picture? We are not allowed to smile on our pictures.
Still, for a nation of naturally inclined spies this is pretty fucked

I'm sure Turdeau is set to keep up with modern technology and be as progressive as you can get.

Almost everyone already carries a location tracker and ID signal device called a cellular telephone...

Fuck that-- I will burn my passport and ID card(s). Their mothers' cunts.

>inb4 accounts are tied to it
>inb4 cars, transport cards, parking and computers are tied to it
>browsing habits and consumer habits tied to it
>complete profile on it including lineage

>advertising jumps, thoughts are predicted, no escape, born in bondage
>soft matrix
>killing yourself will be the only way out

Ha ha.....fucking Arab in Israel getting all butthurt about having to be I.D.'d

If you aren't doing anything wrong Achmed, you have nothing to worry about

OH GAWD IT'LL BE LIKE ANOTHER SHOAH

At least that all the information about your transactions and trips can be leaked to a third party. And it radically changes relationship between a government and a citizen.

The underground society will rise up, use all open source tech only, on encrypted networks using some cryptocurrency.

In the U.S. they use traffic cameras, debit cards, license plate readers, facial recognition software, IP addresses, computer history, they listen to calls, listen in on your Smart TV..

You all just figured out you are being checked on?

>dumbasses

the highschools are doing a very good job at creating good little soldiers. You have to understand they teach American History like its a fairy tale and that we can do no wrong only stopping to hammer into your head white people (not the government) are responsible for slavery and Indian suffering. most people dont take the time after school to learn what really happened. Its sad because with the internet all the information is out there for anyone who wants it. Its why they keep cutting education. the worse they do the easier people are to control.

Biometric photos are already required for driver's licenses. I say it's best to surrender than to resist the almighty state. Why not? Can you be a genuine terrorist, or criminal anarchist, or some cartel member? Those are the only kind of entities that can match the organizational strength of a government, which is nothing but a legitimized criminal enterprise. Even those criminals often cut deals and have ties with governments. So, the risks involved in resistance are tremendous, ranging from a life sentence to torture and execution. It's really serious business.

Israel:
Leading the world to global fascism.

And America goes marching along, sucking their dick the whole way.

So you think it's better to give up on your rights on privacy and like underground than to say politicians to go fuck themeselves?

>bondage

Might be the only feasible choice in the future.

>richer, safer, happier

yeah, for them. us gentiles would be getting our backs whipped by jews ensuring they have that life.

Israel already took their stance on this, went along the lines of:

>us Jews don't want to mix with other cultures as we value our culture, and prefer it not to be ruined by mixing with gentiles

> "Once you’ve actually seen and felt what it’s like to be a state serf, perhaps you’ll value your freedom bit more."
No, we must help kikes on this one.

I'm not a delusional romantic or something, I'm actually a realist, or maybe even a defeatist. But when shit hits the fan and planet starts to become a dystopian novel tier hell, I'd prefer trying to live in Black Sea forests for a while until I get droned to death.

It's not pretending to be a badass or something, but I'd prefer dying instead of being a complete slave.