Brit/pol/ - Thames House Edition

Articles

> FOUR dead - including a policeman and a woman - and 20 injured as 'two terrorists' mow down people on Westminster Bridge before one is shot dead attacking police inside Parliament gates
dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

>How the London terror unfolded: Path of destruction from Westminster Bridge to the Houses of Parliament
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4339586/How-London-terror-unfolded.html

> Westminster attack: First picture of suspect
news.sky.com/story/westminster-attack-first-picture-of-suspect-10810877

> Moment House of Parliament was suspended after shooting
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39356674

> Scottish parliament suspends debate on independence referendum after Westminster attack
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-security-scotland-idUKKBN16T27R

Hansard Committee Reports

>The process for exiting the European Union and the Government's negotiating objectives: Government Response to the Committee's First Report
publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201617/cmselect/cmexeu/1101/110102.htm

> European Union Committee - Brexit: trade in goods
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/129/12902.htm

> European Union Committee - Brexit: Gibraltar
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/116/11602.htm

> European Union Committee - Brexit and the EU budget
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/125/12502.htm

>European Union Committee - Brexit: UK-EU movement of people
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/121/12102.htm

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=_oMCy3IZAQE

Other urls found in this thread:

lbc.co.uk/hot-topics/westminster-terror-attack/westminster-eyewitness-boots-bus-bridge/
youtube.com/watch?v=lCdc0XMrreU
hewillnotdivide.us/
heatst.com/culture-wars/treason-he-will-not-divide-us-stream-moves-to-liverpool-uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=5Uuk27dVd20
youtu.be/VMYAEHE2GrM
youtu.be/fmJ09kYew9A
youtube.com/watch?v=Zcb1ZN7Jo_4
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/landmarks-around-world-lit-union-flag-solidarity-london/
youtu.be/LLKEcBVU5Ok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lbc.co.uk/hot-topics/westminster-terror-attack/westminster-eyewitness-boots-bus-bridge/

An eyewitness account of the attack. I hesitate to say it's a GOOD listen, but it is worthwhile.

Night lads

Ayyyy!!!!

Big Soup.

At least we're leaving the EU

Goodnight lad.

SSSSSSTOP BEING RIGHT WING

LADS I NEED YOUR SHOPPING POWER.

I NEED GTA: LONDON TITLE PUT OVER THE SCENES ON THE BRIDGE.

Please! Thanks.

As sad as the attack was, we have bigger issues right now.

hewillnotdivide.us/

heatst.com/culture-wars/treason-he-will-not-divide-us-stream-moves-to-liverpool-uk/

Imagine writing the same article every week for a year and a half

>At least we can import more pakis now

Did YKTD do it?

STOP BEING NEO-LIBERAL.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Uuk27dVd20

time for the revolt lads

Jesus saves.. you gotta be shitting me.

Talk about irony

Oh boy I get to use this image again

That's not fair mate. There's the one where he spergs out about Brexit, but also the other one where he spergs out about the state of the left.

youtu.be/VMYAEHE2GrM

Left has turned on him now because he's anti-Corbyn. The state of our politics is beyond parody.

He's a sperge.

He sucks Blair cock and still defends the Iraq qar.
>Neo-liberal twat.

Well it's fantastic that the left is splintering

it just sucks major fucking dick that the tories aren't right wing at all anymore, they're just soft central idiots

For those who are more pessimistic after the attack, what exactly did it change? It was just the manifestation of a problem that we were always aware of

Most of the Churches are being kept alive by new African BASED immigrants.
:>Irony.

This. This is what I was put here to do.

It shall be mine.

we should at least take pride in that euro attacks see hundreds dead, and we see a couple and a dented fence.

As much as we hate them, the irish helped us build one of the best counter terrorism investigation units in the world. At least the Irish had a defensible aim.

youtu.be/fmJ09kYew9A

Wasted hours on this just for some quintessential brit to get the debate suspended

NN Anglo-senpais.

It changes nothing. It just proves a point. It's vindication. People don't want this. There are ways of stopping this. But the government won't.

They won't even notice it's a problem. I dunno why.

They're slightly right wing centre. UKIP are where Tories used to be. BNP are still in 'irredeemable you'll be arrested for voting for them' tier.

nn chum

How are things?

Imagine if more bloodied and injured people were knocked into the Thames during that attack.

We could have LITERALLY called the Thames a River of Blood.

Rejoin the Union, Ireland. Then teach us the way of the terrorist so we can counter them.

>comfy londoner plebs die while I'm comfy and untouched

HOLY SHIT LADS CHECK THE HWNDU STREAM

5 dead now

I find this development deeply troubling user - as someone else pointed out, we'll appear completely cucked if we don't deal with this monstrosity.

Be advised, Mods are deleting HWNDU posts. We may need to move elsewhere.

Me to, doesn't stop me being upset. I'm rich. I'm a Southerner. Yet I'm pretty right-wing. Sadly UKIP are like the Nationalist Union version of SNP. They have no fucking clue how to do X or Y, they just stick to one tune.

I heard SNP is dying in Scotland and people are fed up of the NEED ANOTHER VOTE, THIS TIME IT COUNTS from Haggis Stirrer.

>hewillnotdivide.us/

It's still the fucking flag, retard.

Was the attacker a 'refugee' or uk born

youtube.com/watch?v=Zcb1ZN7Jo_4

>ooh baby, I feel right, the music sounds better with youu
>love might, bring us back together I feel so good

right summery tune

How do I come out as right wing?

Whole family is liberal, all my friends are liberal. I've locked myself away for a month because I'm having an existential crisis.

It's like a dysfunctional take on the cycle of change

I know where to go.

>lunarkebab

Shitskin brit converted in prison

As usual

What do our demographics look like if you remove London?

Isn't that fucking Meryl Streep? The person who gave a speech sucking up and pandering to muslims?

They're so stupid they can't even meme right.

Send me warm ale and Freddies before I enter my warm sheets and we'll talk.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/landmarks-around-world-lit-union-flag-solidarity-london/

say what you want about the jews but israel wouldnt stand for this shit

It literally was though. stupid bitch

I have no idea but lets try it anyway.

>Be Ahmed
>Be immigrant in Britanistan
>Work very hard
>Get enough money to buy car
>Try to drive it
>By Allah it's harder than riding a camel
>By Allah it's going so fast
>Lose control of that Shaitan creation
>Try to slow down by scratching the wheels against walls
>Stupid french infidels go in my way
>French students are no good when it comes to slowing a car down
>Panic
>Start praying loudly
>Allah Akbar ! Allah Akbar !
>Finally manage to stop the car
>Decide to be a good citizen and inform the government about dangerous Shaitan device
>Racist policeman tries to stop me
>Calmly argue with my knife like we do in my country
>Things go out of control
>Get shot
>Wake up in paradise
>Everyone think I did my Jihad
>Allah gives me 77 virgins
>They are British
>mfw they have bad teeth

I wish I had my goat

jesus christ, that's horrifying

London independence when?

lighten up lads

>its international happiness day

stop being so serious guis

You don't - hide your power level, ask probing questions, but pretend you're still with the programme.

My gf literally phone me to tell me how she and her work mates were parying for a blonde white guy...

When I asked, in a quite pissed off tone, "Why would you want that?..."

she just replied "only jokes, it's just boring when it's a muslim".

So we are now at the point if A repeatedly attacks B, we ignore the obvious act of stopping A from attacking A and find a C to attack B so that B does not become bored...

And people still think we can save ourselves.

>the best timeline

Wrong. The name they've said is not the attacker.. That guy is still in prison.

Nobody knows his name.

Freddies? FREDDIES? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THOSE FUCKING THINGS ARE NOW, LAD?

This is the best Karen I have ever seen.

Small doses, as I've been revealing my power level, others around me have followed. It's kind of a subjective thing to judge how much of your powerlevel you want to show but do it in relatively small measures and you'll find that people might actually start to agree with you. Most people have been raised to believe that ight wing ideas are instinctually immoral so it's no surprise that most people are essentially liberal or to the left of that almost by default.

you're girlfriend is a complete fucking faggot, just like mine.

fucking pussy game, dude. Swear to god.

>tfw 50% - 50.9%

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Belfast here, no way are we 100% White British or even white Irish. All I see are Pakis, niggers and Poles. Bring on the 2020 census, we'll see massive changes, I doubt many places besides Cornwall, north-western Wales/Northern Ireland, the highlands and East Anglia will be green.

I know...

Shame I knocked her up...

fuck off is that accurate?

Why are there niggers and pakis in Belfast?

time to knock her down then

you're gf sounds based

I wish I had the balls.

>My gf literally phone me to tell me how she and her work mates were
>parying for a blonde white guy...

Ken?
youtu.be/LLKEcBVU5Ok

He didn't even buy the car it was fucking rented from Birmingham.

Is anyone really surprised that the UK is finished as a Western nation? Look at the culture of the natives, disgusting. You are basically like our Abos at this point.

>Manchester ART.
The fuck you know about Greggs?

Drunk again...

Can't rember half my drunk posts so don't post sober anymore.

You mate?
The implication isnt that she wants to take action against arabs, or any action at all. Only that she is bored of the current media narrative.

>tfw taking a Shakespeare class
>tfw reading Richard II
>tfw get to John of Gaunt's speech

For one, brief moment in my America-loving life, I wished I was English. Do you guys feel like that all the time?

Anglos are a brutish violent bunch so that is our culture. The only problem is the non-whites.

BBC released a photo of the terrorist, lads.

>implying drinking to excess is a new development in british culture

Read the Canterbury Tales.

It's not like excessive drinking stopped us from the biggest Empire in the world and creating the country you're from.

>Implying the british werent always a bunch of loud violent drunks

No.

It's largely taken for granted. Once I started reading the history of England I really started appreciating this country more.

I'm okay. I'm glad you are still visiting.

Is this OC? Nice.

The fuck did she mean by this bong?

Would it help if I were to move to London to study/work if i am white or do you guys only want white AND british?

Wish we could take all the white british, put them in australia and nz then go full isolationist

Nothing good comes from Johnny Foreigner

No. That's outdated. That will likely be from 2011. Until 2021 we won't really have any good data but we could do a best fit map for today. I might actually give it a go tonight/tomorrow using trends and whatever available data there is.

Replace the shitty weather with heat and the Greggs with a Chinese restaurant and this could be Australia

Literally been in a bubble for two days

All I know:
Arab in LANDAN
Crashed a car
Stabbed some people
2 dead, woman and copper
Ex squaddie MP helped with CPR

It is mad how out of touch you get without a phone...

anything else?

The clog up cities like fucking rats. Have a cousin who lives somewhere in the peak district in England and is currently studying in Sheffield. Its like night and day, you go from a comfy small town that is probably 100% white, with a small church, cottages and farmers to a grey city full of mosques, everyone is brown or Polish pick pocketers. Whenever I see a English person in Sheffield 9/10 times they are dating interracially. I dont get it. Cities need to be nuked.

I cant speak for Scotland, never been but Northern Irish cities look like English ones (well I've only been to Sheffield and Manchester).