Casual reminder that the term 'Red Pill' is invented by 2 transgender woman of Polish descent

Casual reminder that the term 'Red Pill' is invented by 2 transgender woman of Polish descent
Casual reminder that in the Matrix Reloaded, the Red Pill is just an illusion to make people think they've outsmarted the system
Casual reminder that the good guys in the Matrix consist of various races and genders while the bad guys are all white men with generic names

But yeah, sure, keep using the term 'Redpilled'. It just shows how hard most of you don't know what you are talking about

Casual reminder that the term has at this point far transcended it's origin, however duplicitous that origin may be. It means what it means, faggot.

oh look a libcuck relying on fiction again. You going to compare trump to Voldemort again sweetie

fbfp
Op is a fag sage

Reminder that the creator of Pepe the frog has disavowed Trump and Sup Forums but we don't care because the meme has overtaken this timeline

we co-opted it, so what

and polan is great you shut your god damn mouth

Akira.

casual reminder for you to go fuck yourself

Kahaha Praise Kek. Fuck the faggies and normies hahaha

>just
>stop

oh look it's a person calling a libtard a libtard
and then saying "sweetie" at the end.

>Matrix Reloaded

stopped reading here

Hoping to maintain the EU belgium? Ha!

Eat turds

>he claims to be redpilled and not greenpilled
Always a bad sign.

you sound like a fragile muslim, dude wtf

Stop repeating "casual reminder" it makes you look like a fucking retard

If anything it just shows that we are all about merit here. So fuck off.

As a side note. Anyone else super sleepy? I am so comfy in my bed and I'm going to sleep.

good night sleep tight

>putting any pill in my body
Hahaha. No.

Fbpb
Praise kek.

well said. sage thread

Of course

Yeah but it was still a cool F ing flick

>implying the machines were the bad guys
Go make a waffle.