Which part of the Pacific Northwest is least cucked? I would like to move out of the desert to there

Which part of the Pacific Northwest is least cucked? I would like to move out of the desert to there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v6zyPp_GIXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

East of the cascades

That also has the shittiest environment.

This.

Northern California or Oregon. Idaho is just Utah-lite, but their restaurants have really good fries.

Avoid Washington all together

In Oregon, only the valley, Bend and parts of the north coast are cucked. Salem is actually pretty conservative as well. Can't speak as much for Washington but if you go east it should be pretty conservative as well.

I was down on the south coast of Oregon for a business trip and went to a comedy show, the comedian asked me who I was voting for and everyone cheered and hollered when I said I was gonna MAGA. Surprised me but it was nice.

I'll probably be moving to the Olympia, WA area soon.

Which is the safest/whitest community in that area? Lacey? Tumwater? I hear Olympia itself is crawling with drug addicts and transient thieves.

pussy

Oregonian here. The entire PNW is cucked as fuck. I'm actually looking to move because of this. Seems like there are more beaners and niggers here every day, courtesy of Seattle and Portland running Washington and Oregon.

I hate when people do this. The least cucked places are going to be the least populated.

Give us some interests or needs of yours so someone from around there can give you a more prescient answer.

Northern Idaho is full of actual Nazis.
So probably there.

southern Oregon but not too close to California

You mean the best. Have you ever seen old growth aspen?

Anywhere but vancouver

pre fire

This, the Fremont region is really nice. You can really only live there if you own land or have land management/extraction skills.

That's fucking desert

Lacey is awesome. I have lived all over the world and a good portion of the US and Lacey is by far my favorite place.

northwestfront dot org
plan your scouting trip

Holy shit senpai

>TFW Sup Forumsacks are among you

I wish I still had my north west front memes saved from /new/.

College St. Not far from the college Lol

Dude weed I own a weed biz nearby

Also I hate stoners

yeah but wheres my risk thread

I was looking at houses in Lacey on Zillow today.

Should I be living more in-land or closer to the Puget Sound?

North Idaho by far

No shit. I go to lucid all the time. Its the closest. I just get the CBD oil tho, does wonders for my back and doesn't zone me out. Especially on weds. Get that military discount.

The sound is nice. But that is more Olympia. Try to get a neighborhood away from any trailer parks and you should be fine. Tons of nice houses set back in some trees, unless you know its there you miss them.

It turns country pretty fast south of I-5 but it's comfy AF, modern urban sprawl along I-5 if that's what you're looking for.

Bro if you see a new oil brand show up in that store in a month or so that's your senpai right here!

There will be a cloud involved in the branding but I don't want to out myself tbqh

Alright. Will do, will it be thc/CBD or just straight CBD? Not a big fan of THC anymore

Checked and we hope to have both straight out of the gates but it might be full degenerate THC at the start, CBD extraction material is harder to come by.

No avoid California all together, they have the most fucked up gun laws

WA passed some shitty unenforceable law recently but it's still way fucking better than cali

This map should help.

kek

Living in the mountains like cle elum / roslyn area is awesome.. Only problem is no jobs

Benton county represent. Spics stay in franklin across the river.

Legal weed is great. Walk in a store, buy your pot, go home and smoke it. Cheap, legal and no douche bag dealers or stoner "friends" needed.

>blue counties make up 75% of the population

the PNW is doomed

88 Heil Hitler dubz of truuth

Yeah and we openly defied that law. Shit was so cash.

Pasco is still the sundown town. The only difference now is that it means you should get out of Pasco before sun down.

this is not the right quesion to as OP.
the right question is.
>where can you find decent looking desperate women i can marry and redpill easily because they cant get any better and have to accept my 14/88 views?

The State of Jefferson
youtube.com/watch?v=v6zyPp_GIXc

please no threads about this place
fuck off it's not Sup Forums related

W-what about British Columbia?

i'
m moving out of the desert to alaska. i thought about tacoma but have a good deal waiting for me up in alaska. honestly, the other side of these mountains in washington tends to be more conservative from what i've seen. the downside is you don't get the awesome weather that seattle and tacoma do since you're out of the rain shadow

checking my id because KEK!

Washington state resident. Central and eastern Washington is pretty based, though you still get fucked by the Seattle center of gravity.

I have heard nothing but good things about southern and Eastern Oregon. I plan on moving out there soon.

Here's an idea on how to uncuck states.

Whoever wins the most counties in the state wins all the electoral votes.

Enumclaw!
Only town to vote Trump in king county

You're lucky. Auburn is trying to become a sanctuary city.

the county governments would be on board. The city governments wouldn't.

Olympia area is beautiful, Lacey is a better area overall but honestly that whole Tacoma Olympia corridor is fairly bad for #feelthebern transients.

I'm currently in Eugene, it kinda sucks, I'd love to get out to northern Idaho, I've stayed there with family and its exactly the kind of place I love.

expect county lines to get gerrymandered within a few years of that happening. That would lead to its own slough of problems. Counties are more about local governance than they are a representation of a federal voting populace.

wow..so a big wasteland that is prone to catching fire..I wonder why no one lives there...

Hopefully you support these Aryans while over there

looks like you are destined to be a fag

which one?

Idaho has almost no state laws on gun control

>my ip says UfagAimb
>some how Im the fag and not U(you).