Be Christian

>be Christian
>support trump

Pick one.

APOLOGIZE

Cool collection, reminds me of a shoe pile.

Support Trump Praise KEK

Catholics aren't christian

did anyone else think this was an RS bank screenshot from the thumbnail?

>10 heartbreaking photos that will make you say "fuck laws and borders 'n shit!"

sage

are you trying to summon autistic catholic brit

Proof that St. Mary doesn't interceded for criminals.

they look like plastic shit. none of them are getting into heaven- t. St. Augustine

>Be christian
>break the law

you first goldberg

>be Mexican
>illigally come to our country to rape, steal and leech off US tax dollars but it's OK because you're christian

>Catholic
>Christian
Pick one.

pity they weren't used panties because then you could sniff them

yeah that's why I clicked

>they didn't let them take the rosaries with them back to mexico
heh

Catholics aren' people.

>implying spic "Christianity" is't just superstition and modified paganism.
They just took their shitty jungle gods and renamed them with the names of the disciples. Look at their fetishism all these candles with saints and other shit. Name a single great mexican theologian.
Spics are literally pagans with renamed divine entities. Those crosses are just talismans for them.

Nope these dirty mud goblins need to go and depend on another countries taxpayers.

Noob bank

Tpbp

I'll be completely honest. I only clicked on this because the thumbnail looked like RS whips and jewelry, so I thought this was gonna be a comfy Sup Forumsscape thread

>now leftists want to live in a real Christian Nation
get ready

Madre de dio didnt save them huh?

>you must allow fellow Christians to break the law
Why?

Christcucks are in a constant thought loop.

>I hate the Mexicans!
>But we shouldn't get rid of them and ESPECIALLY not abort their precious babies

Christianity is a leftist religion.

Render to God what is God's. Render to Caesar what is Caesar's.

I have nothing to apologize for, faggot OP. Besides that rosary stuff involves focusing on it while praying. It's idol worship. Cut and dried.

Good thing I'm not a papist. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Atheist and voted trump. We are the 26%

>pr*testants
lmao

lol yep

Thumbnail looks like platinum god Isaac cheat sheet

Fuck. I thought the thumbnail was a runescape bank pic.

This; go to LA and literally EVERY Mexican has a rosary hanging from their rear view mirror; fucking gang members wear them. It's a cultural thing and even a lot of the ones who DO believe are actually pagans.

Also this
I pray for Mexicans and for all refugees, but supporting mass immigration (and multiculturalism) is childish, short-term thinking and is bad for EVERYONE in the long run. I'll go as far as saying helping illegal immigrants and supporting open borders is ANTI-Christian.

C*THOLICS BTFO

Orthodox christians are the only real christians.

>jew grandchild
>jew son in law
>waves the fag flag
>supports abortion
why would a christian honestly support trump?

anything that is not Orthodox is false.

My priest made an interesting comment recently about consumerism and the cult of selfish individualism in America. He was talking about the left's attack on Christianity, especially having grown up in a Soviet controlled country himself. Yet he also said how America is starving itself spiritually with its consumerism.

I was thinking about this myself days before too. The right can be just as Godless as the left. Right wing idols like Ayn Rand are just as much diehard atheists as those on the left.

To me, Trump is part of that far right Godlessness.

Swedes aren't people.

>catholic
>christian

HA!

> anything that is not Greek and Eastern Orthodox is false.
ftfy
(Cause, you know, what we need to more infighting.)

There are so many similarities between Orthodoxy and the Pharisees who despised Jesus. They completely disregard scripture and practically worship their "holy tradition", placing an unnecessary and incredibly heavy burden on Christians. They even claim that it's BETTER to pray to Mary than to pray to God, because God is more likely to hear her prayers than ours? Orthodoxy is attractive on the outside but they're more rotten than Catholics.

Who here /Lutheran/

>following a church where the leader openly kissed refugees feet
LMAO

You're right. The true Church is the Eastern Orthodox that the Catholics split from. Then you got the Protestant heathens that broke off from them.

I remember reading that as a Christian you're supposed to respect the law of the land you live in.

Fuck Trump. Fuck religion.

Thought this was a runescape cap

I'd say the same of most Protestant Christianity in America.

Dumbass you want partial birth abortions and funding of abortions in other countries are you delusional. Plus what they are doing is illegal they commit a crime understanding that what they are doing is wrong.

Russian works, everything else is ooga booga religion.

Christian refugee from Syria here. This is bullshit

They just rewrite the meaning of scripture and then follow their own rewritten traditions.

Not to mention they are the rich elite in the country like the Pharisees among the Jews of Israel in Jesus's time.

forgot muh pic of American "Christians"

>Russia
>works
>not realizing the Russian Orthodox Church is just a control system run by Vladimir Putin so he and his rich buddies can profit from their people

Mexicans and their trinkets are disgusting.

LCMS, you?

wow I can cherry pick too

I won't deny most Protestantism is fucked, but confessional (ie REAL, not European state churches) Lutheranism is a far cry from megachurches. I personally don't know anyone who isn't highly critical of Olsteen and megachurches.

>"Damn. Our current narrative is getting shit on. How will we ever make a comeback?"
>Some looney posts OP's picture
>"GENIUS!"
Sliiiiiiiide

you can't sage with a picture

Meanwhile in early christianity

Chapter 13. The funeral pile is erected

This, then, was carried into effect with greater speed than it was spoken, the multitudes immediately gathering together wood and fagots out of the shops and baths; the Jews especially, according to custom, eagerly assisting them in it. And when the funeral pile was ready, Polycarp, laying aside all his garments, and loosing his girdle, sought also to take off his sandals,— a thing he was not accustomed to do, inasmuch as every one of the faithful was always eager who should first touch his skin. For, on account of his holy life, he was, even before his martyrdom, adorned with every kind of good. Immediately then they surrounded him with those substances which had been prepared for the funeral pile. But when they were about also to fix him with nails, he said, Leave me as I am; for He that gives me strength to endure the fire, will also enable me, without your securing me by nails, to remain without moving in the pile.

Christians break laws too

To be completely honest Jesus would heavily support taking in refugees

Thing is, it's a lot more complicated than it was back then. This is one of those instances where we're gonna have to ignore what Jesus would do for the good of others

I think Jesus would be fine with us not letting in refugees when the rape and murder Christians

"Dear Jesus (not Hey-Zues), please watch over us as we break the law, then call anyone a "racist" if they disagree with our over-inflated sense of self entitlement.

Amen."

>support trump
I pick this one. That was easy.

there both bad

This

Time for a memeball

Sage

>Catholic

>Christian

GUESS THEY DIDN'T WORK SO WELL

WE FOLLOW THE ONE TRUE GOD:

>KEK