I'm constantly seeing shit on the news "about so-and-so had ties to Russia," etc...

I'm constantly seeing shit on the news "about so-and-so had ties to Russia," etc., and using arguments like that as a cop-out for news stories.

Why are we supposed to not like Russia? I hear more about them lately than I do my own country.

Am I missing something?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
titleviconsulting.com/blog/?p=187
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they kept the jews from toppling Assad. Beyond that idk. I'm dying for us to team up with them to remove kebab.

other than clintons ties to the uranium deal, nobody knows

Yeah, that's the thing, people say that Trump cooperating with Russia would be "treason."

I get that it looks kind of shady, but by definition treason is collaborating with or providing aid to a formal enemy of the United States. I think that's even in the Constitution.

Is Russia our formal enemy?

>Why are we supposed to not like Russia?
Are you serious? Are you kidding me? They are capitalist (bad!). They are democratic (bad!). They are white (the worst people in the world).
Russia is bad.

i like your attitude

Russia is the only major power in the world that has outright refused to yield to the globalist progressives.

They told pussy riot and the feminists to go fuck themselves.
They told the muslims to go fuck themselves.
They told NATO to go fuck itself.
They told Obama to go fuck himself.
They told the jews to go fuck themselves.
They told the EU to go fuck itself.
They told George Soros to go fuck himself.
Putin is based.
He kills his political opponents. I don't care. We kill terrorists that threaten state power, he does too. His definition of a threat is just a little bit broader than ours.
He isn't brutalizing his own people. He isn't launching wars of conquest across the board. He does what needs to be done for the continued survival of his nation and culture. And that pisses the powers that be right the fuck off.

m-muh cold war
russia is big evil BADGUYS

Because a US-Russia alliance would utterly BTFO the globalists. They're making all this noise about "muh Russia hacked the election" not because they actually think they're going to find anything but because they want to make it politically impossible for Trump to work with them.

Really been paying the shills overtime recently to counter the free falling approval ratings

>Am I missing something?

I think at this stage they just want a nuclear war so they can go ride it out in their million dollar bunkers.

None of this war mongering with Russia makes sense to me. Over what? Fag rights and jihadis in Syria?

Is this what god meant about the end days being brought on by the degenerates of the world? IE Fags and foreigners?

address the argument not the one who makes it leaf.

>muh 1500 people poll
>muh CBC told me the wrong number but its cool

>exactly what a shill would say

Russia is a gigantic shit hole constantly trying to destabilize Europe and the Middle East.
Any country, whether your enemy or not interfering with your elections should be a cause for concern if you were a real patriot.
But nope you've bought the Russian disinformation campaign like the misguided cuck you are. Enjoy getting bullied by daddy Putin on the international stage.

>t. privileged white man with russian ties

>implying we don't destabilize other countries
>implying we don't interfere with others' elections
>implying there were no foreign state actors advocating for Shillary
>implying you're white

The only part about your post that is wrong is everything. You will be the downfall of Canada, mohammed

> trying to destabilize Europe and the Middle East.

thats a whole new Level of projection

Nobody cared when hilary clinton sold billions of dollars in uranium reserves in the western united states to russia.. Nobody cared when obama told russia he would have more flexibility once he was elected... Now that Trump is elected, evil russia bullshit.. fuck all man

>we do it so we should be fine when others do it to us
Shit argument shill. If you had an American bone in your body you'd understand why maintaining American exceptionalism and your position as leader of the free world against the threats of Asiatic despots like Russians would be important.

cause the US is so innocent am i right ? just fuck off , thats why US +RUS alliance is needed so they can ANNEX CANADA and you can be hanged

good bate, mr. chu.

Based Russia. Jews hate them and you know (((who))) controls the media and journalism in general.

CRUSADES SOON BROTHERS.

this is a really good point that i've never considered before: a potential USA x Russia team-up could be a seriously legitimate threat to globalist agenda.

>Am I missing something?
yes. it seems intelligence passed you by.

Because Trump is xenophobic. Therefore he must have ties to an evil foreign country.

Fuck off back to plebbit, cuck.

Probably the most redpilled country at the moment. They refuse to get cucked like faggot Germans.(I'm sorry Germans, I know it's not your fault, it's the Kike Prime minister)

>All this willing bending over for Russian cock America is really approaching Canada levels of cucked.

The democraps are in such denial that Hillary is the reason they lost that they blame Russian hackers, among other things.

> leader of the free world

Leftists hate them because Russia still holds on to a shred of nationalism.

Neocons hate them because they are all a bunch of senile baby boomers who still think the Soviet Union is around.

Because you're an edgy contrarian, just like everyone on Sup Forums

>Not wanting to create pointless conflict with a nuclear state is now bending over for cock

Show me where Ivan touched you.

Old people hate change. It confuses them. This is really about aging Baby Boomers longing for the Cold War, when the Russians were the bad buys and everything of consequence in the world fell into two neat tribes. Hearing things like us helping al-Qaida fight Isis confuses them. They need to simplicity of the good old days of the Red Scare.

>pointless
>preserving American democracy against a nation of mongoloid authoritarianism is pointless

Plus a war would get the economy working and clear out a lot of liberal pussies. Stop being such a pacifist fag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

>Plus a war would get the economy working

How is it edgy? It just makes sense. Does Russia train jihadists? No, in fact, they bomb em'. Does Russia steal our tech and rip us off in trade like China? No. Do they ever threaten to attack us? No. Do they treat their people like slaves like NK? No.

Am I supposed to give a fuck what they do in their backyard? Idgaf if they annexed all formed soviet countries tomorrow. And if we decided to annex those cucks up North or nuke Mexico I hope they would show the same respect.

Im disappointed shareblue, at least make sensible shill posts.

Friendly reminder that the US government sponsored RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM in order to screw with Russia. They did it way back during the Soviet-Afghan War and they did it again in Syria. Maybe America is the problem.

Yes, they destroyed democracy by revealing the truth. What monsters.

Scared Ivan? Or are you a pacifist like our American friend in this thread?
Can't wait to see red square glowing green.

Friendly reminder the U.S did that to stop Communism you judeo-marxist shill.
They did it in Iraq to support democracy. Would you rather see Saddam still in power?

I'll give us a pass for Afghanistan previously. The spread of communism needed to be stopped by all means. This shit now? Inexcusable.

>remove secular stable dictatorships

>install shariah law and a permanent bloody war

>flood europe with millions of violent islamists who hate you

>?????????

>PROFIT

we all know what happened in the past few days

CTR is finished and there is nothing you can do about it

i'll leave you with your thoughts alone on that

The neo-cons are war mongers so they like to stir the pot. The left hates Russia ever since they stopped promoting outright communism. Another theory is that the Obama administration really hated the fact that they refuse to turn over Edward Snowden and have been campaigning against them ever since. They're also natural adversaries in the middle East since they align with Syria who refuses to play ball on oil pipelines and Iran who hates the US and Israel.

But the reason it's currently in the news do much is that the left thinks they can get Trump impeached over it. At least that's my theory

They're a white country that wants to stay white and for that they're the enemy apparently.

>Muzzies killing each other is bad
I know Russia is full of Mudslime Asians so I could see why you would be against it
They really aren't getting the best Russian trolls anymore are they? Try going back to r/thedonald
Do you get paid more if you post the same thing twice or does it only count as one post for your daily post quota?

New-Age McCarthy tactic trying to make Generation Xers and Baby boomers scared

>Russians
>White

except McCarthy was right

>Triggered sucessfully

Russia constantly undermines the US and has different interests. Also, US and Russia are rivals at the least and don't see eye to eye on anything. Russia is also a slimy nation.

The media is desperately trying to spin a phantom boogieman with "muh russia" rhetoric.
What it's about is getting rid of trump and going to war with russia like the deep state originally planned on doing with hillary.

You're seeing the lugenpresse in action.

It's funny because it's a known fact that Russia employs professional trolls to spread propaganda, but it's hard to know how many of them are in any given thread.

>Russia is also a slimy nation.

>checks flag

nice projection lol

Have an Anatoly

>does Russia steal our tech
Yes. I work IT st a university. Our professors are not allowed to take computers/phones to Russia, or when they come back they ping Moscow every 5 minutes. Our computers get constantly hacked by both Chinese and Russians. So yea the Russians are definitely stealing our tech

He means literally. Like when you walk around on the street, there is slime everywhere and you can't wear your shoes inside.

You are so fucked now.

Nice attempt at divide and conquer Pajeet

>not recognizing an obvious slide thread
Missed that day in shill training?

yew r shill russians did nuthing rong

>Why are we supposed to not like Russia?
Because their military keeps launching cyber attacks against the US.

The traitors who collude with the Kremlin need to be prosecuted and shot pronto.

Muh cold war mccarthyism! Cucks just don't like putin because he's BASED and stands up (((liberal western degeneracy)))! Russia did nothing wrong! This is not a proxy and I am not a shill!

Yes actually. I'm Sicilian and a Russian on Sup Forums Sup Forums called me scum told me in Russia they beat the shit out of Sicilians and call them scum.

If they beat up my people then yeah

Except they are. They torture my people

>a Russian on Sup Forums Sup Forums called me scum told me in Russia they beat the shit out of Sicilians and call them scum.

God, I hate sicilians so much...

Putin is a Liberal

they fear loosing their boogeyman and russia teaming up with america

liberals fear a strong country like america gaining a strong ally

they want to keep right wingers divided

See this is why I don't like Russia. I like travelling but i don't travel to Russia because I don't want to be beat up.

No i don't like Russia since they had me

Russia is the greatest country in the world and I am proud that we Americans have the chance to serve them.

>Russia is a gigantic shithole
And your prime minister got beaten up by Mathew Perry, what's your point cuckboi?

Yeah, the Dems/Shadow Gov is throwing a temper tantrum because their plan for WW3/Armageddon so 80% of the world would die, while (((they))) go hide in inner mountain and underground bunkers while the planet is nuked all while trying to frame Russia for it. Until "The God Emperor" but a dagger in the black hearts of that plan.

>Now their stamping around whining because they don't get to die.

Pr00fs: Doc was before the DNC Leak Dated 4-27-16 leak was in June, I believe

Don't say that.

Dear CNN...

I really wish others would realize that you and buzzfeed both claim to be equal opportunity employers and those rules are run by the EEOC. Since those rules on employment extend to political affiliation as well.... titleviconsulting.com/blog/?p=187

I wonder how many republicans you each have working for you. I wonder the ratio of men vs women. I wonder how many LGBT...Since they only account for 1% of the US population, the ratio shouldn't be too far off right, amirite? I wonder how many "Strait, White, Men" you employee....

I wonder how long it would take anons to compile this to "legally" destroy you....

>There are only 1800 Buzzturds, And only 5000ish CNN's and "0ver 9000" of us at ALL times.

Shouldn't take too long

Sincerely,
Sup Forums

I shitpost for free