How do we make American citizens richer so that pic related is the average home?

How do we make American citizens richer so that pic related is the average home?

Maybe not that style but ceramic moulds could give you the same room. Look up the venus project. Their patents were denied by the US government.

A house that size in your pic would cost only sixty thousand usd to produce using ceramic moulds, which is why it was denied. They don't want us all to be able to afford it, it's bad for their housing business.

Is there some sort of clear resin on top of the bricks for the driveway? Or water or something?

Kill off the 99%

Looks like the average home in San Diego

Print more money, duh.

That's atleast almost aillion dollar home, I can get a castle in Scotland for 86k

Post-scarcity is the only point at which anything like that will be achieved. Even then, the amount of Suburban sprawl would kind of call the enterprise into question.

it's probably some shitty 3d render

Source?

>eugenics (no point in having useless people)
>no more immigration (see above, plus it decreases the value of labor relative to capital)
>reduce government regulations and taxes to promote economic growth
>end feminism (money wasted of women's non-sense, family wealth destroyed through divorce/marriage to deadbeat chads, etc...)

By saging or reporting one-line writing prompt one-posts.

The material is cheap compared to the ticketed trades you have to hire to build it

You have to deal with your debt first.

Make the minimum wage $1000/hr

But sadly this won't happen because rascist white ceos want to hold on to "there" money

Income inequality is good.

Random retards and niggers shouldn't have s comfortable life.

>How do we make American citizens richer so that pic related is the average home?

harnessing solar, not panels, but net zero building techniques, so you don't need to pay heating cooling or power

which means you too mate.

>How do we make
>we make
>we
You don't do anything, you just get the fuck out of the way. Capt'lism.

t. never left la jolla

More like Rancho Santa Fe

same question here, i want reflectable floors too

First we need a revivalism of the arts because no one knows how to design anything aesthetically pleasing anymore. Sadly I don't think the damage the CIA did to the arts can be reversed without more CIA psy ops.

Is that a CGI effect, or is the driveway actually a shallow pond?

More importantly, how feasible would it be to make a driveway into a reflecting pond? Just level, seal, and put up a small dike around the whole thing? I'm assuming there would have to be some sort of water recirculation to keep it clear. Also, are there fish species especially suited to living in 1-2" of water? We need to get on this and figure it out.

Nigga you can't even spell

That's not sustainable for the earth. American already consume a disproportionate amount of natural resources. We need to be doing our part in sharing the load against pollution and climate change.

S P A C E
P
A
C
E L E V A T O R
L
E
V
A
T
O
R

It's actually ice.

idk what that is but I've seen clear resin on driveways, but mostly concrete.

Oh even better. Nothing like taking out your other garage door when you gas your Bugatti out of the garage in the morning.

>million dollar home
lol where I live you can buy a house like that for $600-$800k~

This shits worth $2M where I am

Why the fuck aren't driveway ponds a thing though? If I had the resources I would get started on one right now.

There's a house by me that's for sale that is 8 rooms, 11 bath, swimming pool inside & out, tennis court, and 6 car garage. It's asking 1.6M rn but I'm sure it will sell for more like 1.3.

Meant to respond to

Fine, whatever. Has it got a driveway pond though?
Also, 11 bathrooms for 8 bedrooms, that's like one in every bathroom in each bedroom, plus 3 others scattered around. Beats the shit out of my single bathroom two bedroom house. We don't even have a bathtub, just a shitty old shower!

because it would be a terrible idea in all sorts of ways

kill the rest of the world